PDA

View Full Version : whose heart skips a beat?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:15 AM
So,

first poll for Episode 35-1: In your opinion - whose heart skips a beat... for a very long time? Who is not going to make it?

Christopher kitto
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I voted CJ as mutch as I would rather burt live up to his promise of skulling that sociopathic basket case I get the feeling the beloved CJ is dead.

LiamKerrington
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Since I consider CJ dead already and this question addresses the future, I went for Scratch.
Saul? No, he won't died. He was in so many bad situations and came out of it, I guess he as a lifetime lasting plan of luck supporting his life.
And about Burt: He might as well die. Compared with Scratch he is not in as much danger ... I guess Saul could deal with Scratch quickly enough.
And yet ... I wonder if Scratch is in a position well enough to kill Saul and then Burt ... The more I think of it, the more anything becomes likely ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Since I consider CJ dead already and this question addresses the future, I went for Scratch.
Saul? No, he won't died. He was in so many bad situations and came out of it, I guess he as a lifetime lasting plan of luck supporting his life.
And about Burt: He might as well die. Compared with Scratch he is not in as much danger ... I guess Saul could deal with Scratch quickly enough.
And yet ... I wonder if Scratch is in a position well enough to kill Saul and then Burt ... The more I think of it, the more anything becomes likely ...

I included CJ because her death has yet to be confirmed.

Dyhoerium
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I voted CJ only, but I do think that before the end of Season 3 Scratch will bite the dust. I would be surprised if it happened in 35-2 though.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 29th, 2012, 04:00 PM
NO NO NO!!!! Not my CJ! I can't bare (bair, bear, bayer, whateva) to watc... listen. Hopefully she cuts Scratches femoral artery or has a hidden Tanto.

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 29th, 2012, 05:52 PM
If Scratch is killed and I never hear that amazing voice again, I *will* riot.

Please keep in mind that me rioting by myself will look a lot like the crazy people you see on the corner shouting to themselves.

...If Scratch doesn't die, then I guess it will just be me talking to myself on the corner.

Osiris
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Scratch kills CJ and then Saul, all the while, Burt listens and weeps.

Scratch Forever, Michael Never.

stat
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:18 PM
NO NO NO!!!! Not my CJ! I can't bare (bair, bear, bayer, whateva) to watc... listen. Hopefully she cuts Scratches femoral artery or has a hidden Tanto.

In this case, it's bear. A trick for remembering it: bears are super strong and can bear anything. But if they bare everything, it's horrifying (http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2009/11/06/1225794/873640-bear.jpg). (I'm not going to post that picture in this thread because it's nasty. Not "NSFW" gross, they're more of a "why-god-why-is-this-a-thing?" situation.)

When I saw the title of this poll, I immediately thought of Burt. Between age and lack of proper nutrition, he's sure to have cardiac dysrhythmia. So, I clicked and then I realized that I'm an idiot.

On topic: CJ and Saul seem like the obvious choices.