PDA

View Full Version : A deadly Ending

Joe Bonselaar
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM
My theories: (Spoilers) <br />
<br />
<br />
Saul <br />
I am expecting to find that Saul has been shot and will possibly die moments before (or after) Lizzy finally reunites with him. It would be a hell of a story and...

LiamKerrington
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:39 AM
About Saul: I won't follow you on that one.
About OIC: You mean Kimmet? Somehow I have doubts that Michael will do anything about Kimmet. But I see plenty of potential ... But it depends on too many factors, and I am pretty sure we have not seen all of them, yet ... Remember Michael saying something along the line "I gave Tanya bits and pieces against my better judgement"? That lingers in my head ever since. Sounds like the foreshadowing of something damn bad happening soon ... So it is more likely that Michael will get "busted" in one way or another - but not in terms of getting killed or downgraded, but more something like having to take care of things hw really does not want to do ...
Considering how little hesitation was seen on Puck starting the 15 minute alarm and the nuke-sequence I am not so sure about any "solid structures" of soldiers Michael can rely on ... The opposite might be true ...

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
About Saul: To quote Jean-Luc Picard: &quot;The universe is not so badly designed.&quot; Of course, anyone can die on the show, so the show remains both credible and unpredictable. But come on, it is Saul!...

fridginators
Oct 19th, 2012, 03:39 PM
As I posted in the thread I just made, Saul wrote all that stuff down in the journal. He's not dying just yet at the Colony.