PDA

View Full Version : Revolution

Leedo2502
Oct 12th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Is anyone watching Revolution? I am kinda digging it so far even though there are some things where it is stretching my imagination a bit to far. I'm for sure giving it the "Six Episode" try to see if they work out the kinks and get their groove going.

LiamKerrington
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM
A friend of mine told me about it. That was quite promissing. Haven't seen any of it yet, though. Damn geo-location limitations to streaming-services ... *grmbl*

Leedo2502
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:41 AM
A friend of mine told me about it. That was quite promissing. Haven't seen any of it yet, though. Damn geo-location limitations to streaming-services ... *grmbl*

Well you did get the second season to Sherlock before we did so I guess it all buffs out

LiamKerrington
Oct 12th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Well you did get the second season to Sherlock before we did so I guess it all buffs out

Yeah, touché. ;)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Revolution does not look that promising to me. There are some nice parts, but it reminds me of a modified Lost recipe nevertheless. Repealing the laws of nature, somebody typing on an old computer, I hope the last scene will not take place in a multi religious church... duuuhh duuhh duuuuuuuh.

Leedo2502
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Revolution does not look that promising to me. There are some nice parts, but it reminds me of a modified Lost recipe nevertheless. Repealing the laws of nature, somebody typing on an old computer, I hope the last scene will not take place in a multi religious church... duuuhh duuhh duuuuuuuh.

I think each episode is getting better. I hope after my 6 episode litmus test that I am hooked

reaper239
Oct 14th, 2012, 04:16 PM

spoilers much, jeez ;)