PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I simply download the MP3's ?

midian
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:02 AM
I've looked over the site and I'm no longer finding a way to download the MP3's. I'm not an apple user nor do I want to be forced to stream the pod-casts. I can't be the only one who listen's to your pod cast who is an android user. Please tell me that the fan's are going to be able to still download the MP3's...Can anyone confirm where I can download the MP3's without being whored-out to Apple?

nikvoodoo
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Downloads are still accessible at: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/episodes/

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:39 AM
That's where I gets mine!

nikvoodoo
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:43 AM
I do when I'm feeling antsy and don't want to wait for mobile itunes to update.

It obviously doesn't apply in this instance, but again if you have the iOS app the episodes are updated in real time essentially. Kc uploads, you can get it on the app.

If you don't have the app and want it: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/were-alive/id565698268?mt=8

LiamKerrington
Oct 11th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hi there.

I bookmarkt that one: Rightclick on the given episode's "Play Now" and choose to save the link-target ...:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/itpc/wwwwaylandws/Wayland_Productions/Were_Alive_-_Podcast/rssxml

All the best!
Liam

midian
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Oh thank you so much nikvoodoo!!!!! Not making a pass at you but if I could kiss you I would! ;)

midian
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:23 AM
I live in Iowa and have a circle of friends who get together once per month; so we can listen to the whole chapter - it takes EVERYTHING I have for willpower to not listen until all of the posts are done for the month...but anyway this free series brings many horror genre friends together. I'm totally telling all my friends and family to get registered and to donate. Again, if there's a big-brother type of administrator who does talk with the producers, please extend a HUGE thanks for making these episodes a free download. I'm a Walking Dead fan, but if this series hits a TV network, I'd be glued! Best wishes to everyone who makes this series possible - you truly are providing a valuable service to all us Zombie Fans!!!

nikvoodoo
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I live in Iowa and have a circle of friends who get together once per month; so we can listen to the whole chapter - it takes EVERYTHING I have for willpower to not listen until all of the posts are done for the month...but anyway this free series brings many horror genre friends together. I'm totally telling all my friends and family to get registered and to donate. Again, if there's a big-brother type of administrator who does talk with the producers, please extend a HUGE thanks for making these episodes a free download. I'm a Walking Dead fan, but if this series hits a TV network, I'd be glued! Best wishes to everyone who makes this series possible - you truly are providing a valuable service to all us Zombie Fans!!!

My dear friend, you can talk directly to them yourself. Kc is frequently on the forums and answers questions, occassionally responds to theories and generally teases us because he knows what's going to happen and we don't. :) I sincerely don't know how you and others I know who listen to the podcast do so in chunks like that. I can't do it. Must listen NOW!

Kc
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:56 AM

nikvoodoo
Oct 11th, 2012, 11:07 AM

See? Told ya! ;)

midian
Oct 11th, 2012, 01:12 PM
LOL - that kicks ass! Thanks again :)

Hackules
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:54 AM
Android users check out an app called Podkicker, they have a free and paid version in the google play store. I use it to download and play every episode the day it comes out. Works wonders. Most of the people I know that listen to the show have Androids and we all use Podkicker. It even shows up in the feed search which makes it a snap to subscribe. Check it out here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ait.podka&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImFpdC5wb2Rr YSJd)