PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Who's gonna die???

LiamKerrington
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Hi there,

polls are fun ... :D Let's have another one, shall we?

Consider the situation in Boulder: Datu and Hope have the most decent place with lotsa new 'zombie-friends' to play with; Pegs, Kelly and Lady are in the North, somewhat near the airport, and we don't know their situation - yet.
Imagine the Zeds spreading all over the place ... who WILL die? You are free to choose twice ...

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:16 AM
My guess is Kelly because who needs lawyers in a post-apocalyptic world?

But the more important question is - will the resourcefull Datu nuke the fridge and survive the explosion?

Kc
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
will the resourcefull Datu nuke the fridge and survive the explosion?

That movie never happened!!!

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
I'm worried that Kelly might be the next to die. I have grown to like her quite a bit and can look passed her bitchiness and mistakes she made int he beginning. She also seems to be a pretty bad ass soldier and friend. If you look back to her time spent with Michael and Pegs, she did rather well. Unfortunately I can't see why she would need to stick around, in terms of story, but I like to think that We're Alive doesn't need to follow the formula. Anyone and everyone should be at risk, and so I hope death spares her and takes someone we didn't realize was at risk. I'm looking at you Hope!

But my vote went towards Kelly. :-(

LiamKerrington
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:44 AM
About Kelly: Same here. Actually I liked her from the very beginning, because right from the beginning most often she was put into a position she had no chance to influence in any way ... Taking care of Tommy, then cleaning the room while having her hardest confrontations with Michaels and the other tower-folks, in the Colony the laundry ... And yet she often made the best out of her situation, even proving to be a heroine with a huge lack of sympathy - helping Saul to survive, helping Michael on his venture to the south, realizing the lies in The Colony etc.
And yet it was like what Michaels said about his friends and the chance to stay together in Fort Irwin: Pegs could this, Datu that, and Kelly could be ... well Kelly ... ;)
Anyway: I don't see the story-option for her as of now ... Then what would be the point with her dying? The more I think about it, the more I don't see the point in this as well ... When Kalani died, it had a tragic background and surved a purpose; same with Angel!

Ah, well ...
All the best!
Liam

Penguine
Oct 5th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Seems the numbers are high for Kelly. I voted her also. Datu won't bite it cause he has to protect Hope, and Hope won't die cause if Hope dies well then there is no hope. Pegs has unresolved issues with Scratch, and Lady is a dog and in the grand scheme of things is not all that important.

LiamKerrington
Oct 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Lady could be important: The guy killing the dog is an evil character => more hatred from the audience/ listeners/ spectators => more sympathy towards the avenger of the dog ... ;)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I hope that this is not going to happen in Boulder:

Pushing the wrong button (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjyxCl1kyA)

Osiris
Oct 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
But... but I don't want Kelly to die. :love:

mem
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Hi there,

polls are fun ... :D Let's have another one, shall we?

http://www.boiseweekly.com/imager/appearing-before-the-bar/b/original/2489810/a866/pole_dancer.jpg

Osiris
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:16 AM
ibedit

trubkir
Oct 8th, 2012, 06:37 PM
That movie never happened!!!

AMEN brother

Jannit
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I'm crossing my fingers that its Pegs. Probably won't be but I wouldn't mind not listening to her whine and bitch in future episodes.