PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Do ____ Boulder?

LiamKerrington
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Hi there.

Thank you Adventureless_Hero for your request in this posting:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3681-Chapter-34-1-It-Only-Takes-One&p=48352&viewfull=1#post48352

I have started this poll!

Considering the situation in Boulder as we know it with episode #34-1 now, would you nuke Boulder? Yes, no, it depends?

If it depends, tell us why ...

All the best!
Liam

Kc
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Ha ha. I voted.

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:37 AM
I voted yes. In regards to people, I can be rather cold, but when it comes to individuals, I am incredibly sensitive. Unfortunately, Pegs, Kelly, Datu, and Hope have joined a much larger group of survivors and kind of melded into this faceless population of people that I don't really care for. I do hope they get rescued, but if things start looking evenly slightly unfavorable, I say NUKE IT!

Then quickly organize a mission to take Ft. Irwin's bomb and drop it in the heart of L.A., NUKE IT TOO!

LiamKerrington
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Lady's gonna save them ... Lady is the binding element for the four of them ... ;)

Bonnonon
Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
If I was at Ft. Irwin, and I knew what Michael knows about the inkling's I would make a phone call to private line #3 very quickly.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:39 AM
What if Fort Irwin calls Boulder, establish a communication connection, confirm the code - and nothing happens?

Kc
Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM
Merging thread to hid title in RSS.

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Ah, I see ... Was wondering and pondering ... And then I read about the new rule. Ayeaye, Sir! Gonna keep 'that' in mind from now on - 'that' = no spoilers in titles .... :)