PDA

View Full Version : Four new things are planned for the 100th episode...

Kc
Sep 26th, 2012, 09:47 AM
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/externalimages/100Episodessm.jpg

October 8th... A good day. With all the theories running rampant about the story, I thought I might drum up some interest here.

There are four things planned for this event. They are new, and each one is pretty unique.

This does not include the competition on this page:
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3637-COMPETITION-Create-your-own-journal-page!-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)
BUT you should enter that anyway!

A few things it's not: Chapter 34 isn't going to be broken up any different than normal, and the episode that's released wasn't made all crazy-like just because it's our 100th episode. Now some people MAY already know what those things are, so if you do don't spoil it for anyone else. I'm curious who might be able to guess what they are...

AND YES... our feed says 100 episodes now, but that includes 2 season recaps. Although, technically Chapter 24 was 3 episodes released as 1... but it was released as 1, so 1 it is!

Dyhoerium
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Oh, juicy! Can't wait until 10/8 (or 10/1 for that matter!)

1. Larger clothing/merchandise line announced.
2. Series schedule announcement (final season schedule maybe even change how we consume the final season!).
3. Behind the scenes documentary announcement.
4. Stretch/hope guess: TV Show/Movie announcement.

Pikepaw
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
1. Riley is not a lesbian, nor straight. She is a robosexual

2. Saul hates the name Henry

3. Datu is the deputy mayor of Boulder by now, or the sheriff

4. Mr Whiskers has openly joined the zombie horde and sits the pimpass zombie's lap. I now imagine like eight regulars carrying Pimp-ass on a throne that has poles while Mr Whiskers purrs in his lap and is petted to show how villianous Pimp-ass is

Witch_Doctor
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:24 AM
It's a musical. :squint:
There will be video. :excited:
An Oscar winner will join the cast as Ink. :omgomg:
The outbreak will be revealed to have been started by a clever and handsome Witch Doctor :hsugh:.

Jannit
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM
1. Due to increased funding, WA will be releasing twice as many episodes a week and continue indefinitely.

2. To celebrate the end of season three, there will be another Q&A event.

3. More merchandise.

4. You're going to start giving out birthday presents to listeners! This one is an especially amazing coincidence as it happens on my birthday. That's nice of you guys.

Robzombie
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:40 AM
1. On the day of release you are having one-hundred costumed zombies "escape" from your studio, then to have the full cast of we're alive parachute from a plane and blast all the zombies to hell upon landing thereby saving the day ...
2. You're giving each forum member by the name of Robzombie one-hundred dollars...
3. You're finally going to have Burt skull-fuk you know who's corpse...
4. You are going to release the real plague that you've been developing while using your podcast to test your theories, run through scenarios, get peoples reactions, etc...

Yup, I'm pretty sure all of that is happenin.

awkwardalex
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:46 AM
1. Something awesome
2. Something awesome
3. Something awesome
4. Something awesome

I win. : P

Christopher kitto
Sep 26th, 2012, 12:00 PM
1. Something awesome
2. Something awesome
3. Something awesome
4. Something awesome

Dammit he wins . . .
I win. : P

Oh we'll
1.We get to see boulder
2.more merchandise
3.Some form of live event
4.some behind the scenes scenes (though I'd love a full documentary)

Fordraceboy
Sep 26th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Let's go with......

1. Pegs arrives back in Fort Irwin with a chopper full of all the cast who went to Boulder, as Boulder was overrun by the lone soldier who escaped from the wreckage and was infected.
2. Saul, Victor and CJ make out of the Colony with Lizzie, and Burt. (Who by the way, the had to pry off of Scratch's dead corpse as he skull-fuk'd her) They even manage to get the sat phone they originally went for. :D
3. Michael gets his ass in a sling for bringing the zombie corpse back to Irwin.
4. Saul contacts Fort Irwin via sat phone.

That's a whole lotta shit to happen in one episode, but hey- maybe the slick item number 5 on that list is that the 100th episode is actually an hour long. :D :D :D

IamPaul
Sep 26th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Oh, juicy! Can't wait until 10/8 (or 10/1 for that matter!)

1. Larger clothing/merchandise line announced.
2. Series schedule announcement (final season schedule maybe even change how we consume the final season!).
3. Behind the scenes documentary announcement.
4. Stretch/hope guess: TV Show/Movie announcement.

I like this one.

Deacon_Tyler
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I will pay for more episodes. HANDSOMELY.
We will ALL help pay production costs on webisodes. Good Lord will we pay...

SOMEONE will have to pay for therapy for WA withdrawal symptoms

Osiris
Sep 28th, 2012, 09:43 PM
1. make everyone think there is something special about episode 100
2. do nothing different at all.
3. ???
4. profit.

Osiris
Sep 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
more likely:

1. nik makes wild predictions
2. Britt has a cough
3. Scratch makes out with Burt
4. Iron Man appears out of nowhere and runs off with Tanya

7oddisdead
Sep 29th, 2012, 01:01 AM
more likely:

1. nik makes wild predictions
2. Britt has a cough
3. Scratch makes out with Burt
4. Iron Man appears out of nowhere and runs off with Tanya

this man knows whats up.
shwatever happened to us buying the lounge? i thought you were handling that while i holiday'ed?

Litmaster
Sep 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM
This episode is going to be full of win, no matter what happens:

1. Stays in Irwin to watch the power-struggle between Michael and Kimmet? = WE WIN
2. Goes back to the intense battle at the Mallony? = WE WIN
3. Heads to Boulder to see Grimm Longnails tearing the place up? = WE WIN
4. Back to LA to see Ink unleashing a new horde of mutated beasties? = WE STILL WIN

It's good to be a WA fan these days.... :cool:

Witch_Doctor
Sep 29th, 2012, 10:45 AM
This episode is going to be full of win, no matter what happens:

1. Stays in Irwin to watch the power-struggle between Michael and Kimmet? = WE WIN
2. Goes back to the intense battle at the Mallony? = WE WIN
3. Heads to Boulder to see Grimm Longnails tearing the place up? = WE WIN
4. Back to LA to see Ink unleashing a new horde of mutated beasties? = WE STILL WIN

It's good to be a WA fan these days.... :cool:

We CAN'T lose with WA. I was just thinking last night that this is a new type of story telling. How many fans had the opportunity to interact with George Lucas WHILE filming the Star Wars films. Volumes of research has been done on LOTR and Middle Earth, but not in real time and in open source-style.

Even though we're not writing the story I kind of still feel like a pioneer as a fan.

Again, Thanks, KC and gang, for the ride.

abayarts
Sep 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I'll take a stab.

1. Cake. Some type of cake or party on the episode
2. Some One will be born
3. Some One will Die ( Important Character )
4. hmmmm... A New Fish tank ad? Haha.

ComradeNarf
Sep 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I hope one of these 4 points is the release of Scott Marvin's new CD, "Burt Sings the Broadway Hits."

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 30th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Here are my guesses what will happen next.

1. Dedications - One of the main characters is going to die in Boulder whilst saving the lives of the inhabitants / another main characters in a purely heroic way.
2. Frustrations - Hands down, Scratch will most definitely survive. I do not think that Mr Wayland will kill her off.
3. Revelations - Burt - or what is left of him - will be freed. He and Lizzy will be two big break pads who will keep Saul and Victor quite busy until the end of the season.
4. Hopes - Where is the point in living in a zombified world if there is no hope at last? Over last couple of episodes, the events have taken their toll on the morale. So I guess that there will be at least two things in order to heighten the mood: Saul will be reunited with Lizzy and Tanya will find a first clue to the Z puzzle.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 30th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Ok, let me be serious:

1. The Disney Company has bought the rights to WA and has plans to bring it out as a series consisting of four features films, all of them rated PG-13.
2. M. Night Shyamalan is writing the story adaptation which will allow him to include unused material from "The Last Airbender".
3. Michael Bay is going to direct ("Think big, think about the infinite product placement possibilities! Robots! Cybertron! Chicks wearing tigh sexy tops. By the way, where are my meds?")
4. Shia LaBeouf will star as Michael. Linday Lohan will play Riley, she's being rehearsing for that part for the last three years. However, it is not certain who will play Scratch. It might be Parker Posey as well as Eva Green.

Ok, irony mode off.

Osiris
Sep 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
this man knows whats up.
shwatever happened to us buying the lounge? i thought you were handling that while i holiday'ed?

Sorry bro, I've been drunk.

Dyhoerium
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:12 AM
I'll edit my list.

-NUKE!

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 1st, 2012, 11:43 AM
1. another meet-and-greet is planned?
2. new merchandise?
3. optioned to be made a visual series or movie (be it live, cg, or animated)
4. due to content, WA is now scheduled to be complete in 5 seasons? <---I hope