PDA

View Full Version : Episode Continuation Post-credits

muraii
Sep 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Hi, all,

Long-time listener, first-time poster. Months ago, on my first trip through the series, I listened to the final episode of season two to completion, through the credits and to the end. I was flabbergasted by the fall, of course. This is how I heard the minute or so of extra content, where Scratch et al were looking for survivors from The Tower.

I haven't done this with all, probably not with most, episodes, so I'm wondering: are there any other bits I'm missing? Was this the only episode with post-credit content?

Much obliged and stuff.

P.S. (Monsieur Wayland and company, this is a fabulous production. It is so hard to type this without sounding paltry--the words don't quite do justice--but there is a real humanity to the characters. It's fair to say that We're Alive is to TWD what TWD was to all zombie canon before it: an evolution of voice, a humanization of the effort. And it doesn't hurt that the acting, editing, and foley work, generally, are at least very good. I've been through the first two seasons twice, having just found We're Alive this year, and am gettin' the hankerin' for another trip through (probably at the end of season three). Thanks to all for the effort.)

Cheers,

Daniel

LiamKerrington
Sep 26th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Hi.

I don't have recollection of post-credit content. Just the one time pre-intro-content, the nightmares of Pegs ...

All the best!
Liam

nikvoodoo
Sep 26th, 2012, 09:05 AM
There is no other episode I can recall that has a post credit sequence other than chapter 24.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Hi.

I don't have recollection of post-credit content. Just the one time pre-intro-content, the nightmares of Pegs ...

All the best!
Liam

It's kind of a moot point now, but at the end of 'The Harder They Fall' there is about a minute or so of story that goes on AFTER the credits. Had everybody in suspense over who the survivors were.
You gotta check it out.