PDA

View Full Version : COMPETITION - Create your own journal page! (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

cupcakezombie
Sep 16th, 2012, 02:15 AM
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/externalimages/discset.jpg

We're Alive is having a competition for their 100th episode!

Ever wondered what how messy Angel's handwriting is, how many times Pegs practiced signing her and Michael's name in her journal, or if Bricks conveys in writing what he can't in words? Well now is your chance to bring your vision to reality. We are holding a competition where you can create a journal entry for one of the characters in the series.

Each entry in the competition should be no more than one page and can have a single or multiple actual entries. You must cover something that happened in the story but doesn't have to be necessarily an entry that we have heard in an episode. So, Scratch writing up an attack on the Tower is ok, but Pete's adventures in his water truck while killing zombies and saving the Tower is not for this competition.

You can include diagrams or doodles as well as the written stuff, and make sure that it is a decent digital copy of you work so that we can appreciate all of the wonderful work you put into this. It is possible to just have a computer typed version instead of hand-written, but keep in mind content, creativity, and originality are parts of this.

As these entries will contain spoilers please restrict posting your entries to this designated forum page or Facebook competition page (if you post an entry in the wrong place we will delete it and it won't be counted as an entry).

Entries will close on the 5th of October with the winner announced soon after. Winner will receive the above Season 2 signed by the cast and crew.

How do you enter? Post below with this as part of your entry:

Entry for #WA100
Name: (Insert your name here)

(Content)

That's it! Good luck~

cupcakezombie
Sep 16th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Bumping back up to show the awesome prize Kc added.
Thanks Kc, you are made of awesome!

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 17th, 2012, 02:09 PM
A limit on entries per person?

Osiris
Sep 17th, 2012, 04:02 PM
DAYUM! That's a baller prize! Count me in.

Kc
Sep 17th, 2012, 04:09 PM
A limit on entries per person?

Nope. But it would be advisable to have one good entry instead of 3 mediocre ones*.

*Quality over quantity, huzzah. - Sid.

Penguine
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:01 AM
This is something that you want written in our own chickenscratch correct? If so my handwriting sucks! LOL. ;)

Kc
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:02 AM
This is something that you want written in our own chickenscratch correct? If so my handwriting sucks! LOL. ;)

Computer written is fine. Let me add a few notes on top.

facebook.com/alexinks
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Here's my entry, it probably skews a little more comedic,

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak38l2wbo1qbzwbuo1_500.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/387381_847447057495_637048288_n.jpg

Entry for #WA100
Name: Alex M. (facebook.com/alexinks)

but this is "the marked man" writing in his journal about
the July 3rd attack on the arena. He didn't have much
on his mind but what he wanted done.

Penguine
Sep 18th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Can't see is, stupid filter at work.

facebook.com/alexinks
Sep 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM
you can also see it here.

http://defmachine.tumblr.com/image/31802989432

Kc
Sep 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
you can also see it here.

http://defmachine.tumblr.com/image/31802989432

He has Tubmlr blocked at work is what he was saying ;) I think...

Penguine
Sep 18th, 2012, 08:39 PM
yeah. not sure exactly what Uncle Sam (USAF) has blocked, but there are quite a few sites blocked.

facebook.com/alexinks
Sep 19th, 2012, 09:29 PM
ah that stinks ;-(

Bonnonon
Sep 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Here is what I have so far. Can you guess who will be writing the journal?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/Bonnonon/journalentrypegswithoutsrtiign_zpse834248c.jpg

*Hint* initals M + P, a Cat & a diagram of a vegatable plot...

Kc
Sep 20th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Here is what I have so far. Can you guess who will be writing the journal?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/Bonnonon/journalentrypegswithoutsrtiign_zpse834248c.jpg

*Hint* initals M + P, a Cat & a diagram of a vegatable plot...

That's awesome!

Breadator
Sep 20th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I have the artistic talents of a duck, so i'll stick to writing.
Got 2 or 3 more ideas in the works.

Found by Burt Scott in the desk drawer of room 602

July 17, 2009
I can't stand it any longer, I haven't eaten a full meal in 2 weeks, I’m always thirsty, I can't take it anymore, I have to leave. I've been helping Burt with cleaning the guns and taking stock of ammo the last few days, I've managed to swipe about 20 5.56 rounds without him noticing. I also managed to get 2 water bottles from the storage rooms, even got 3 cans of food. Got everything in my backpack, hid it in the trunk of the cars in the garage. I have a shift on guard duty tonight, whoever is on guard gets one of the M16s and 1 full magazine . With a gun, 50 rounds of ammo and some food, I can get out of this place; find somewhere that has more food and water, less people than this. Hell, maybe I can even find my sister, Inglewood isn't far, maybe I can get to her house. I don’t like violence, but after seeing what these demons, no not demons, monsters, can do I am ready to fight. My shift starts at 4am, I'll wait till an hour after my shift starts then go. I managed to get the keys to one of the SUVs. Over the last week I've managed to siphon small amounts of gas from the gas cans we use to fill the generator. I should have enough gas to get me far away from here. I don't know why I keep writing in this diary, guess it’s because I can't talk to anyone about it.

I've thought about staying, safety in numbers and all that, but you know what? Fuck these people. They went and pissed off those convicts, then brought down an army of zombies on us, out of the frying pan and into the fire I guess. Sure they've kept us reasonably organized, and they eat as well as the rest of us and many of us are still alive. But I don't want to be under the same roof as these people any more. They got Ryan, the only guy here I actually liked, killed. Not to mention that kid they shot, sure he was turned, but he shouldn't have been down there to begin with, not right; letting a kid be in such a dangerous place.
Regardless of what they did, or might do, regardless of their intentions, I can't live here anymore. I can open the garage gate, just have to be quiet and make sure none of them hear me. Once it's open I'll start the car and drive as fast as I can until I feel safe. So long as I don’t meet one of those nasty mutated ones, like that one I saw leap through the window on the night of the attack, or anything else out of Left 4 Dead, I’ll be alright.

If I do meet something stronger or faster than me……
God help me I hope I’m making the right choice.

To anyone reading this, sorry for taking these supplies, I can't live here anymore.
The best of luck to you all

-Simon

Entry for #WA100
Name: Paolo Peralta

feashaboo
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/keiku6/pegs-page-001_zps84228aa1.jpg

Entry for #WA100
Name: Felicia Culligan

I remember Pegs mentioning that she had taken art classes in college. I could picture her doodling while she was on the roof with her plants.:) I hope I submitted this right!:)

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 21st, 2012, 10:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/adventureless_hero/HannahsLetterpg1_zps5f5019a2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/adventureless_hero/HannahsLetterpg2_zps41df5088.jpg

Entry for WA#100
Name: Evan Martinez

Not sure how clear the image is, but here is the text:

"July 3rd

Dad, I don't really know how to start something like this. I want to apologize, but there is so much I am sorry for I wouldn't' even know how to begin with that either. I want need you to know that I have been pretty safe. You need to know that nothing terrible has happened to me. It's weird but I think Scratch is protecting me. I know she is the bitch responsible for sending you away, but after you left, she was a bit protective of me. Pippin told me she cut a guy perv who had been drawing pictures of me. Dad there are a lot of creepy guys here, but I want you to know I can take care of myself. No, thats not true. I am safe, but I don't know for how long. If not for Pippin, and Bricks (okay prisoner guy who got me this pen & paper! :) ) and even that psycho Scratch, I can't imagine how much worse it would be. I miss you dad. I'm sorry I never let you take care of me. I see it now. Ever since mom, all you have wanted to do is make sure nothing bad ever happened to me. I think part of it is because you always said I reminded you of her, but I also know it's because you love me so much. I miss hearing you say that! I took it for granted before but now all I want is to hear you say it again, to call me your baby again. I wouldn't even argue, not now.
-love, your little 'ula 'ula

July 3rd again
YAHOO!!! WOOT WOOT!
Pippin said you radiod (sp?) the prisoners! Dad you are alive and better yet, I might finally see you again! Pip didn't hear much but he says he is sure they were talking about you. Now it looks like everyone is getting ready to move. Most of us nonconvicts are staying behind. For now I'm excited to know you are safe but I hope they take the rest of us too. ?Lots of guns looks bad

July 6th
Dad, please be okay. I am so frustrated and afraid with all of the uncertainty, not knowing if you're out there alive or not. I think you are. I feel like you are, and I know that you haven't forgotten about me. Maybe you should. I am so sorry dad. It is my fault you had to go. Just please hurry back. Things here have changed. Its Scratch. Whatever shred of warmth humanity I felt from her is gone. That night I thought we'd be together again, when the prisoners attacked the that apartment building Scratch's brother was killed (Now I know). And now I catch her staring at me. She looks at me with these like she is trying to figure out what to do with me. I'm scared dad. But I'm still okay. Bricks has been nice to me, almost as much as Pip has been. He saved me from getting a thrashing from that asshole (sorry!) prisoner. I tried getting close to the radio room hoping that I could maybe contact you somehow or hear you call I dunno. But a prisoner named Tardust caught me. I think if Pippin hadn't come along Tardust would have done something terrible. I know you don't like Pippin but he has been the only person I could talk to and trust. Tardust had him beat that day. Pip did it to save me from that, dad. He is an angel, and if we ever get away from here, we'll have to thank him, dad.

August?

Hungry and tired. Bricks has been watching some new girl. They also took Pippin somewhere. I feel like I am all alone here dad, vulnerable and unprotected. I feel like the little kid you always said I am. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of a lot of things now, but most of all that I might never see you again. We are supposed to be moving somewhere safer. Scratch I hate her. The things she says about you. The way she looks at me. Its not good. She is wrong. You are alive. Daddy please hurry. I want to say"

I thought about asking my girlfriend to write it in her own hand, but thought that would be cheating since it would be a joint effort. Also, I figure since Kalani has been raising his daughter with what I presume to be a long dead wife, she might be a little rough around the edges, so my guy hand writing might not be that dissimilar from hers. Forgive her misspellings but she was in a rush, worried of being caught, and most often hungry.

facebook.com/alexinks
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:09 AM
Holy cow, these are very cool,
they should compile this on a special
edition booklet/ cd when the show is done. :-)

Osiris
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM

Entry for #WA100

I remember Pegs mentioning that she had taken art classes in college. I could picture her doodling while she was on the roof with her plants.:) I hope I submitted this right!:)

WINNER WINNER WINNER! The Second I saw that it screamed Pegs. If there is any justice in this world... any at all... you'll send me some napkins and send this mofucka a box set!

They're all awesome so far, enough so that I'm not even going to bother entering. But seriously... Kc... this is awesome.

LiamKerrington
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:09 PM
[SIZE=4]
They're all awesome so far, enough so that I'm not even going to bother entering. But seriously... Kc... this is awesome.

Agreed.

LOGOMAN
Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:30 AM
Here would be my entry for the Journal page Contest.http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/XWIDESX/werestillaliveentrybycv_zps305fc6bc.png

LOGOMAN
Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Here would be my entry for the Journal page Contest.http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/XWIDESX/werestillaliveentrybycv_zps305fc6bc.png

Wasn't sure if we were suppose to write anything on the page so I left it blank.

nikvoodoo
Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Wasn't sure if we were suppose to write anything on the page so I left it blank.

Give writing on it a go. It could be a high concept piece right now, but its supposed to be a creative writing exercise.

LOGOMAN
Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:12 PM
Give writing on it a go. It could be a high concept piece right now, but its supposed to be a creative writing exercise.
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/XWIDESX/werestillaliveentrybycvfinal_zpsd27eaefb.png

feashaboo
Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:55 AM
AH thank you so much!!:D

LOGOMAN
Sep 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I must have Failed miserably ....Please someone let me know

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 27th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I must have Failed miserably ....Please someone let me know

I think what happened is that your entry falls out of the guidelines of the contest. On the first page of this thread (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3637-COMPETITION-Create-your-own-journal-page!-%28CONTAINS-SPOILERS%29&p=47621&viewfull=1#post47621) you'll see that the request is for a journal entry from a character found within the We're Alive story.

The entry you submit is kind of vague and also appears to have come from someone we haven't heard from in the We're Alive chapters. Another requirement for the contest is that your submission does not go against the grain of the current story, that is, that it can "fit" within the story. So, writing a journal entry where Saul detonates a nuclear bomb on the third day of the outbreak wouldn't be considered since it wouldn't be part of what "really happened" in the We're Alive story. (unless you have Saul write, "Just kidding" at the end of that fictitious journal entry)

Hope that helps!

LOGOMAN
Sep 27th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks I should read directions more. May not re-enter due to the fact that I have poor writing creativeness. Thanks again

Everyone Store Guns Ammo Food and Water and batteries

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks I should read directions more. May not re-enter due to the fact that I have poor writing creativeness. Thanks again

Everyone Store Guns Ammo Food and Water and batteries

Dude! Don't let that stop you. You can take character you like and possibly do a page full of scribble art or something to that effect. When I had a journal I drew in it all the time! It bums me out when people are discouraged from trying again. And if I were a panda, then you'd be responsible for making panda sad. You don't want to make a panda sad, now do you?

mem
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Entry for #WA100
Name: mem

http://i.imgur.com/R11o9.jpg

Joshua
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM
http://goldencopass.deviantart.com/journal/#/d5g5jue

I'm finding that this is really fun so I'm gonna upload more Journal entries that co-exist with the current one shown here.

Entry for #WA100
Name: Joshua Lowery

Joshua
Sep 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM
http://goldencopass.deviantart.com/journal/
Continuing on. This story might be a little fun.

Entry for #WA100
Name: Joshua Lowery

LOGOMAN
Sep 27th, 2012, 06:35 PM
No Pandas are so cuddly never wanna do that. Awww Panda

Slaps self So I may do a remake after all I wanna try and use an actual journal page layout you know the curved corners makes for a real authentic look. Oh Yeahh! :) I didn't enter this correctly it was for an earlier comment hahhaha ooops

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 28th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Oh shit! Can someone tell me if my entry is void because it is longer than one page?! Please let me know and I'll try again.

(The second page was actually written on the back, so I hope that still counts as one page! :P ) Please, let me know!

yocatjaney
Sep 28th, 2012, 03:34 PM
These entires are amazing! I would say someone should write one for Hope, except she probably doesn't write much considering she's blind xD -Jane/Hope :)

cupcakezombie
Sep 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM
This entry arrived in my Inbox. (Straight copy and paste)

journal entry competition
Here's, my entry for the journal entry contest.
Name: Star-Predator25

I’m still stuck at the new tower thanks to C.J. I’ve been here about a week now and she still seems to be having trust issues. It makes me wonder whether it was the attack that got rid of the old residents and not her. Well, at least she has stuff for me to do now, so I can save myself from the boredom and anxiety. Even so, I fell like she’s keeping something important from us, then again, it wouldn’t be a first. Victor has been with me the whole time, it’s nice to talk to someone once in a while. I just hate being stuck here while Lizzie’s still with those Maller fuckers. The longer I stay here, the more I worry. I tried to tell C.J. about Michael and his plans to escape to one of the bases, but she won’t listen. She said something about the small possibility that there still alive and that even if they are alive, we don’t know which base they’re at or if they’re even in America anymore.

Today, C.J. got us to search a building a few blocks down for supplies. It may have been a short time, but it was nice to stretch my legs after being stuck in there for so long. It was pretty simple, she was right about what we were looking for, as usual, and we didn’t have any company while we were there. There’s been a strange lack in zombies lately, which make me wonder where they all are. I probably should be weirded out by this, but I’m just glad that we don’t have to deal with them. She even gave us a compliment on our work, how’s that for a treat. The better treat was dinner, it was much better than the usual rations we have every other night.

As much as I hate to admit it, C.J. does know what she’s doing. Everything that she’s done was to keep this place going, it makes me wonder if she’s been planning for this even before everything went to hell. Even though, she’s still so irritating, you’d think she’d be glad to have some company after being alone for so long. She’s not that much of a people person and she’s very clear about that.

Right now, all that matters is getting to Lizzie, even if that means having to deal with C.J. shit for a little longer.

- Saul

cupcakezombie
Sep 30th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Oh shit! Can someone tell me if my entry is void because it is longer than one page?! Please let me know and I'll try again.

(The second page was actually written on the back, so I hope that still counts as one page! :P ) Please, let me know!

I think that is ok, as it is a bit of a loophole. :)

Kc
Sep 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM
These entires are amazing! I would say someone should write one for Hope, except she probably doesn't write much considering she's blind xD -Jane/Hope :)

Braile...?

Then again she can't write or read Braile as she's had no time to learn. Maybe she can type, and have lots of typos because she can't read the screen, or it's all scribbley.

Litmaster
Oct 1st, 2012, 02:38 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak38l2wbo1qbzwbuo1_500.jpg

This one's got my vote on the basis of pure cleverness.

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 1st, 2012, 01:54 PM
I think that is ok, as it is a bit of a loophole. :)

Awesome. Thanks! I was very worried I disqualified myself.

Breadator
Oct 1st, 2012, 05:57 PM
Braile...?

Then again she can't write or read Braile as she's had no time to learn. Maybe she can type, and have lots of typos because she can't read the screen, or it's all scribbley.

Damit, you called my second entry when i was halfway done writing it.
I'll go ahead and finish it though.

facebook.com/alexinks
Oct 1st, 2012, 07:35 PM
This one's got my vote on the basis of pure cleverness.

thanks so much!

Blip
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
Entry for #WA100
Name: Phil Walshe

I had a good look around Fort Irwin today, it appears really solid and a good stronghold. After losing the Tower I keep asking myself how we could have improved our defences, stopped some or all of the Mallers getting so close to us.
(I want to learn from our mistakes)!!

The sweat tests on the dummies are really progressing, Tanya is doing such super work.....How can we use the sweat bottles to our advantage? a first line of defence? It was the Mallers last time but i have this sinking feeling what comes next time might be way worse. Think dammit! This is the pits....The PITS? yes that's it, the hunted becomes the hunter, back to basics. We need to bulldoze pits, pits with stakes, booby trapped pits, all around the Fort they could help slow down an attack before it reached Irwin.

Ok I must inform the Colonel, get started on it first light tomorrow.

Jesus! Note to self, there's always something going on here, what's wrong with the Corporal now, they had better got in touch with Boulder by now......

Breadator
Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
dude.
Spelling......

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
Entry for #WA100
Name: Deacon Tyler

In case these don't show up, here's the links to view them directly:
http://dtyler-photography.smugmug.com/photos/i-xLDMfxc/0/X3/i-xLDMfxc-X3.jpg
http://dtyler-photography.smugmug.com/photos/i-4FN3kNL/0/X3/i-4FN3kNL-X3.jpg

This is a page from the journal of Bill Roberts, aka Ink. I would have had this up sooner, but it required a bit of research into schizophrenic writing habits and actually putting myself into that mindset. There is relevance to the story proper, but you'd probably need to read it over and over again.

Ironically, I was going to write it with a soft pencil, but my pencil sharpener wouldn't work. I then tried to write it in pen, but the ink had dried and at some point literally exploded (irony?), so I ended up using my wife's Hello Kitty pen and Hello Kitty notebook (don't ask...)

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:03 PM
In the latter half (after Ink presumably became a zombie), I'm working under the assumption that he would require some light to do his....work....so candles were the easy choice. If I have some time and can find a proper working pen, I might write one up from a survivor's perspective; I just can't decide which one :p

Blip
Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
dude.
Spelling......

Sorry man I was +5hrs in the dark!

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
This is the most ridiculously adorable thing I have ever seen.

Entry for #WA100

facebook.com/alexinks
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Entry for #WA100
Name: Deacon Tyler

In case these don't show up, here's the links to view them directly:

This is a page from the journal of Bill Roberts, aka Ink. I would have had this up sooner, but it required a bit of research into schizophrenic writing habits and actually putting myself into that mindset. There is relevance to the story proper, but you'd probably need to read it over and over again.

Ironically, I was going to write it with a soft pencil, but my pencil sharpener wouldn't work. I then tried to write it in pen, but the ink had dried and at some point literally exploded (irony?), so I ended up using my wife's Hello Kitty pen and Hello Kitty notebook (don't ask...)

at first glance i thought it was skittles journal, very cool presentation.

Dr Janus
Oct 4th, 2012, 07:58 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310119_10151129785851785_16745289_n.jpg

Entry for #WA100
Name: Dr Janus

'One of the lads... Perhaps Michael.. scribbling and sketching some ponderings on their arrival at the tower of power along with some early sightings of the elusive jumper'... Bit rough I'll have to admit but I only saw this competition post this evening..

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Congratulations to all of you, all these samples look amazing, really cool stuff. I never achieved more than a C+ in art class. The journal page by Pegs is my favourite.

Breadator
Oct 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Due to unforeseen Circumstances, my second entry is not on hand.
I will have it tomorrow, but I am wondering at what time will the entries no longer be accepted at?
In EST.
Please respond s quickly as possible.

Gracias

Mark_survivor
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:11 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/1377/photo2wgj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/photo2wgj.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

suspense and doutbs

Entry for #WA100
Name: Marco Unzueta

Mark_survivor
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:15 PM
if you guys close the contest tomorrow late night
then i think i would be able to submit another entry :p
i have so many ideas, i wanna draw something badass but then again this isnt a drawing contest
is a creativity contest but lets see what happens, by the way

love the show :D

TheIsh79
Oct 5th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Entry for #WA100
Name: Stuart Williams

Entry #43

I lost track of the date a long time ago, so I'll just keep numbering my entries. Angel asked me to do him a favor. I was going to turn him down, but he said it's for Michael. They want me to help them catch Pippin's killer. I agreed to pose as the murderer so that they can find the real culprit. I'm so glad that Michael trusted me with this job. Angel said that they would set me up with some games and comics while I'm locked away. And I won't have to keep climbing up all those flights of stairs to refill the generator for a while, so it's a win-win. Once they catch the killer, I'll be a hero, kind of like Wally West. Michael is going to be so proud of me.

-Lewis

Entry #44

I ran out of comics, and no one's brought me any food in a while. Kelly checked on me this morning - she had a look of disgust on her face. Won't she be surprised when she finds out that I helped find the rat? Michael hasn't come to see me at all. It's not his fault - he's busy looking for Pippin's murderer and working on getting us out of here. It'll be nice to get to Fort Irwin and be someplace safe for a change. I hope Michael finds the killer soon. I didn't expect it to be quite so lonely in here.

-Lewis

Entry #45

I hear gunshots coming from outside and a lot of screaming. I can't tell what's going on from in here, but people keep running past my room. I've been banging on the door to try to get someone's attention, but no one is responding. I'm sure Michael has everything under control, but it's scary not knowing what's going on. The building is starting to shake - maybe the zombies are trying to get in again. If anything serious happens, I know they won't forget about me...Michael won't forget about me.

Please, don't forget about me.

-Lewis

mageftw
Oct 5th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Entry for #WA100
Name: bobby
we're alive contest thing
journal entry tommy

the night all this happened there was a party. i was never into that thing so i volunteered for guard duty. then figures came out from the alleys, streets everywhere so i went to tell everyone. while everyone ran down i had went to grab the gun i hid awhile back. i wanted to fight, big mistake. then they talked on the radio to the "maulers". some durai guy was talking, something about him was weird. then shots fired at them. the woman with the 18 sign said see you real soon. someone had robbed us and and i was the only one who wasn't wasted we weren't in good shape. it happened real fast and its hard to remember but i can recall some things like the car set on fire that was ramming the parking gate, furniture dropping from the roofs and pipe bombs. then the zombie jumped in and attack burt shot him and blood came on me and saul, i thought it looked cool. then i turned an-….

feashaboo
Oct 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
This is the most ridiculously adorable thing I have ever seen.
Awe thank you!! Your entry is awesome!!:)

feashaboo
Oct 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310119_10151129785851785_16745289_n.jpg

Entry for #WA100
Name: Dr Janus

'One of the lads... Perhaps Michael.. scribbling and sketching some ponderings on their arrival at the tower of power along with some early sightings of the elusive jumper'... Bit rough I'll have to admit but I only saw this competition post this evening..

I love, love, love the zombie designs! Amazing!

Witch_Doctor
Oct 6th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Good luck to all of the contestants! These are great. Can you imagine the fan fiction that could come from this?

cupcakezombie
Oct 6th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Please wait, while the judges deliberate.

Dr Janus
Oct 6th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks heaps Feashaboo :)

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I like all of the submissions so much that how could anyone pick a single winner?