PDA

View Full Version : Is the Saul, CJ, and Victor timeline in the present? Chapter 30 P1.

LongoriaN
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
When considering the Saul, CJ, and Victor storyline:

Do you still think saul is talking in the past tense from chapter 30 p1, 3:09 or is Chapter 32 p3 in the present tense? Is Saul still waiting to descirbe what "before it all got crazy" means? Is it after boulder and the Colony fall?

Longoria

LiamKerrington
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Mh ... Hard to tell, actually, since I understand all of WA as kind of a description based on logs, diaries and notes making almost anything part of the past ...

Q1: Victor describes the situation right before the escalating situation in the past tense; and then again he AND Lizzy describe the starting of the chaos in past tense. Here, I think, their descriptions intermingle with what Saul tells 'the audience' about "it all got crazy". I could be wrong, though ...
Also: Up until coup in The Colony there was not much you would refer to as crazy, wouldn't you?
Q2: No.
Q3: Maybe neither, but probably after he was able to either leave the Colony again OR become part of the winning side in the Colony.

What are you aiming at?