PDA

View Full Version : The Tattooed Zombie

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
What are your theories about him, I feel like he might be the source of the infection, but I don't have much to back that up on.

But I feel like he is going to play a big part, cause you can tell that they were asking skittles every question in the book to ask, KC was obviously planting some hints there to get us thinking.

Wicked Sid
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:56 PM
I don't believe that he is the source. He may have been one of the early infected after escaping from the institution. But, yes, he most likely will be a major player in the Chapters to come (I'm guessing around 20-22).

fraggot
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah in the very beginning, they talked about news footage of a insane man with many tattoos being put away in an institution. Generally people who are insane or have mental problems are very intelligent, just not in the right ways. And based on what was said throughout the series, smarter in life, smarter in death. So he could easily be of super high levels of intelligence, making him much more dangerous then even the biggest of zombies.

I'm just curious if he's the one calling back the zombies to the arena or is there something much larger out there that has not been mentioned.

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah I do think he might have been one of the first. Do you think since you guys ar saying that he was in an institute, do you think maybe they were doing experiments in that institute (It's been done before) and something went wrong?

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
It already seems that there were spontaneous breakouts at the same time. Especially if Hawaii was overrun and Kalani had time to get to LA to see it get really bad.

Anghil
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
I'm not too sure about all of your theories. I mean, the tattooed zombie said he was Paul... and Paul was such a nice guy.

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
It already seems that there were spontaneous breakouts at the same time. Especially if Hawaii was overrun and Kalani had time to get to LA to see it get really bad.

That's what I was also considering.

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:48 PM
Ok, so first, what do we know.

His name is Bill Roberts, AKA Ink. Was being transfered to a mental health facility when the shit hit the fan.
He was the one who planned and made the ambush that saul/liz/burt found.
We know he took out the other tower (Kalani's pop the flood gates theory, and skittles story from chap 17.)
He is the one running the show at the hockey arena.
He's one fast mutha. The way he ran from the tower, and how quick he had to have gotten from the arena (post samantha) to the tower (pre paul).
He's a bad ass, and can still talk (somewhat) and can understand english (he popped up as soon as Burt said he was outta ammo).
And he's got a keen eye for fashion (Pin stripes is tha shiz.)

And onto the non-facts.

I'm not so sure about him being the source of the infection. He was in custody. How the heck would he pull it off?

Why is he so damn special? Paranoid Skitzo. I'm assuming his brain works differently, and thus he is able to control his magical zombie powers and do what he wants to do. Which, isn't that far off from the zombie agenda anyways.

The hockey arena. I believe it is just a local manifestation of the zombie issue, and it most likely shows itself somewhat differently else where. He has the nightly or weekly, or whatever-lee muder ceremony to feed that need he had when he was a person (to kill). Screw taking a fat guy who's lookin pretty dead. He wants the spunky girl who's gonna flail and all that fun sick crap he loves so much.

Wicked Sid
Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:08 PM
He was the one who planned and made the ambush that saul/liz/burt found.

Do we actually know that? They've suggested that one may have been driving the car due to the bullet holes but, it was never said that it was him.

Oh, and he can take a bullet like the best of them.

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
What just gets me is that, what makes him soooo special?

If I'm correct he is about average height and weight.

Wicked Sid
Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM

It could have been an advantage of his condition or as theorized in last week's We're Not Dead podcast it could be luck of the draw.

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Do we actually know that? They've suggested that one may have been driving the car due to the bullet holes but, it was never said that it was him.

Damn, i forgot that one.

Burt stated he recognized him, he was the one peepin' them at the ambush site. Hmm, i spose, that doesn't makes it absolute. But if Lizzy was right and a zombie was driving the car, i'd put money on the fact that he was the one driving. And, he probably took bullets like the bad ass he is (the windshield).

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Ok, now I have to listen to all the episodes all over again, and this time I'm going to be listening for more about the tattoo zombie.

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM

If I'm correct he is about average height and weight.

11-1 10:05. Michael says he stands at least 6 foot 5 inches during the skirmish in the hallway after getting back from the arena.

Kc
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:14 PM

He was on the rooftop watching above them afterwards... make any assumption from that, not to tip my hand.

Oh, and he may have been mentioned in Chapter 13...

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 24th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Kc,

You're one slick mutha... time to dive back in.

StepLaugh
Jan 24th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Kc,

He really is, now Im listening to these episodes again!

TCM Revolver
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Kc,

I hear ya. I'm laying in bed with the Flu. Thank god I can go back thru these to keep my sanity. :)

StepLaugh
Jan 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM
He was on the rooftop watching above them afterwards... make any assumption from that, not to tip my hand.

Oh, and he may have been mentioned in Chapter 13...

13-3 @ 8:40

Hmm I'm guessing he's the one who howled and it signaled all the other ones to retreat.

StepLaugh
Jan 29th, 2011, 09:56 AM
He sounds like a dinosaur.

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just had a thought. So, i'm gonna share it.

What if the killing in center of the arena is some kind of ritual or procedure that makes better zombies? thoughts.

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 12:10 PM
And another thing to add to my list of notes on Ink.

The zombies just keep moving when they get jakked. Cindy w/ the broken legs, the one riley shot. But he feels pain. When he's running from the tower, burt shoots him, and he yelps.

Eh?

nikvoodoo
Jan 31st, 2011, 12:11 PM
Just had a thought. So, i'm gonna share it.

What if the killing in center of the arena is some kind of ritual or procedure that makes better zombies? thoughts.

It certainly can't be ruled out. Personally, I think it's like a blood sport. Ink has someone placed in the center of the arena who will put up a fight, he toys with them, tortures them and then kills them all for the entertainment of the assembled masses.

nikvoodoo
Jan 31st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Another factoid to throw into the mix on Ink: He is ridiculously fast. When escaping the Tower, Michael calls out his distance first at 100 meters. 5 seconds later (by episode running time) Ink traveled 200 meters (the call was 300). Meaning he completed a 200 meter dash in less time than it takes Usain Bolt to run the 100 meter dash. I geeked out and did the calculation and Ink was running at 89.4mph when escaping the Tower.

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 02:12 PM
Another factoid to throw into the mix on Ink: He is ridiculously fast. When escaping the Tower, Michael calls out his distance first at 100 meters. 5 seconds later (by episode running time) Ink traveled 200 meters (the call was 300). Meaning he completed a 200 meter dash in less time than it takes Usain Bolt to run the 100 meter dash. I geeked out and did the calculation and Ink was running at 89.4mph when escaping the Tower.

Holy Bajesus that's fast!

Pikepaw
Jan 31st, 2011, 08:43 PM
What's up with the nickname Ink? Makes him sound like he's from a kid's show. The One with the Markings or the Tatooed One is much creepier and badass.

I imagine he's faster and stronger than all of the average zombies and smarter than even the smart ones. Only the runners might be faster and the Behemoths are definitely stronger.

Can the One With The Markings control the Behemoths I wonder? Also, where did that one guy get the info that his name was Bill Roberts? That has not been mentioned in the episodes.

Wicked Sid
Jan 31st, 2011, 08:55 PM
What's up with the nickname Ink? Makes him sound like he's from a kid's show. The One with the Markings or the Tatooed One is much creepier and badass.
I imagine he's faster and stronger than all of the average zombies and smarter than even the smart ones. Only the runners might be faster and the Behemoths are definitely stronger.
Can the One With The Markings control the Behemoths I wonder? Also, where did that one guy get the info that his name was Bill Roberts? That has not been mentioned in the episodes.

His name is Bill Roberts. Maybe you should listen to the first few again. Listen closely this time.

nikvoodoo
Jan 31st, 2011, 09:08 PM

Just going by what we are given. We could always call him by his given name (Bill Roberts) instead of Ink. (Chapter2-3 Time: 20:55). Actually, if it weren't for Tower Bill, I'd probably call him Bill just for the fun of it, but it would get too confusing.

I'd think that..."The Zombie of Disputed Moniker" :-P... has some control over the Behemoths. There was one in the Arena where he killed Samantha. Skittles said the normal ones don't go near Behemoths. So either all the zombies in the Arena are smart and not normal, or ZDM can keep Behemoths in line and the others safe from a behemoth.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 1st, 2011, 06:54 AM
I think the whole blood sport thing is a bit off. My opinion only, but Samantha was taken down and ripped apart right away. I just think the people in the room are/where reserved for Ink only.
Some do feel a resemblance of pain... or at least remember what pain was. Ink was smart enough to get the hell outta dodge when Saul pulled his Crocodile Dundee "Knife" out and he popped up when they said they didn't have anymore ammo.

Ra1th
Feb 4th, 2011, 12:48 AM
ok, i have a serious problem with the blood sport theory, basically, if you are attacked by a zombie, one of two things happen to u,

choice one, u are torn apart, and eaten

choice two, u escape, but you are bitten, or u've been infected in one manner or another, and you turn,

i dont see how there can be a blood sport where the zombies slowly attack and torture and toy with the human until they die, because the moment the human gets a drop of blood inside them, this can be from a bite, a cut, a scratch, dried blood, etc, they'll turn. if the zombies are toying with the human then, he'd almost immedietely turn, i dont see the mindless masses of zombies being able to restrain themselves from biting specifically to keep the human from turning, maybe the smart ones can, but definitely not the normals.

so maybe this has something to do with the immunity theory?, that there are a few humans out there that are immune to the virus, and the zombies can sense these and take these individuals alive? but once again not enough info to go off of.

Wicked Sid
Feb 4th, 2011, 01:00 AM
This is why people were theorizing that it could just be Ink's happy fun time. Or maybe they use it as am tactic for the run of the mill biters to learn the movements of a frightened human to better understand their prey to become more efficient killing machines.

nikvoodoo
Feb 4th, 2011, 09:22 PM
The thing about the scene in the middle of the arena that makes me think "blood sport" is it also reminds me of Interview with a Vampire and the scene in the theater in France. Quick reminder: its where there's a clearly terrified human being stripped onstage and eventually slaughtered onstage by a group of vampires while an unsuspecting audience watches and cheers on because they think its fake.

Obviously the situation in We're Alive is different, but for some reason when that scene happened I immediately thought of that scene. Also of Antonio Banderas as Armand toying with the victim making her think she was safe and then killing her. Samantha calls it herself. They play with their food in the arena.

Onslaught
Feb 6th, 2011, 09:25 AM
i dont see the mindless masses of zombies being able to restrain themselves from biting specifically to keep the human from turning, maybe the smart ones can, but definitely not the normals.
so maybe this has something to do with the immunity theory?, that there are a few humans out there that are immune to the virus, and the zombies can sense these and take these individuals alive? but once again not enough info to go off of.
Sorry to say this Ra1th but you just contradicted yourself. If the zombies were unable to restrain themselves from biting or eating the human then how could they take a human captive? Even if the human was immune then the zombies would attack because of their natural instinct without thinking (if they can). And if the smart could restrain themselves (we know they can) then that would mean that the zombies that captured Datu would all have to be smart, which I'm pretty sure weren't.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 7th, 2011, 06:50 AM
The creatures at the arena clearly had orders. Which means they can reason, remember and override their instincts to rip and eat in order to follow those orders.
This is where my hive mentality theory comes in.

RamblinMike
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:25 AM
Has anyone considered that Ink mighta been a zombie before the main outbreak? "He was convicted of multiple homicides outside Santa Monica last May". He entered the plea of insanity. That's not a likely plea for mere shankin' and shootin' type homicides. I think it's more likely cannibalism, and he was considered paranoid schizo because - you guessed it - he killed and partly devoured multiple victims. There's more to this guy than just being a smart zombie.

Destiny
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:41 AM
I think he might be Patient Zero.

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:53 AM
Has anyone considered that Ink mighta been a zombie before the main outbreak? "He was convicted of multiple homicides outside Santa Monica last May". He entered the plea of insanity. That's not a likely plea for mere shankin' and shootin' type homicides. I think it's more likely cannibalism, and he was considered paranoid schizo because - you guessed it - he killed and partly devoured multiple victims. There's more to this guy than just being a smart zombie.

To me what's most remarkable about his plea of insanity is that it was accepted. The insanity defense is one of the hardest to pull off because you have to establish that at the time you commit your crimes you didn't know right from wrong and establishing one's mental state at a specific time in the past is truly impossible. It's whomever's lawyer can afford the best expert witness to convince a jury. So "Ink" must have really had something wrong with him to enter that plea and have it accepted. However, the insanity defense can be used for stabbings and shootings not just weirdly heinous crimes.

I hadn't considered it, but if he had been a zombie before hand and his crimes were committed a year before the story begins the outbreak would have happened a lot sooner. Not saying there's no merit in the theory, it just requires another extra step in the pathology of the virus (if that's what this truly is) and that the virus laid dormant for a year as it spread world wide. If it did lay dormant, that could explain why it unleashed on a global scale all at one time. It might have looked like a flu virus or something innocent like that until everyone's eyes turned glassy...

Wicked Sid
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
What if he's not a zombie? Maybe he's a really good actor, hence the acceptance of the insanity plea.

Blam, mind = blown.

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
What if he's not a zombie? Maybe he's a really good actor, hence the acceptance of the insanity plea.

Blam, mind = blown.

That would mean that he, as a human being, would need to be capable of surviving a 3 story jump and immediately be able to run away at 89.4 miles per hour from the tower.

Wicked Sid
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
It's not impossible, the brain is capable of great things. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean there isn't someone who can.

Oh, and was that really Ink? Hmm, was it?

RamblinMike
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
To me what's most remarkable about his plea of insanity is that it was accepted. The insanity defense is one of the hardest to pull off because you have to establish that at the time you commit your crimes you didn't know right from wrong and establishing one's mental state at a specific time in the past is truly impossible. It's whomever's lawyer can afford the best expert witness to convince a jury. So "Ink" must have really had something wrong with him to enter that plea and have it accepted. However, the insanity defense can be used for stabbings and shootings not just weirdly heinous crimes.

I hadn't considered it, but if he had been a zombie before hand and his crimes were committed a year before the story begins the outbreak would have happened a lot sooner. Not saying there's no merit in the theory, it just requires another extra step in the pathology of the virus (if that's what this truly is) and that the virus laid dormant for a year as it spread world wide. If it did lay dormant, that could explain why it unleashed on a global scale all at one time. It might have looked like a flu virus or something innocent like that until everyone's eyes turned glassy...

I didn't mean that one can't enter an insanity plea on a normal murder; I meant what you said - that actually getting away with a plea of insanity is really something. I expect the crimes would have to be pretty heinous and downright weird for the plea to hold water at all. It works all the time in Star Trek, though.

This is just me thinking out loud, but I don't think it would have to lay dormant. Maybe he just didn't infect anybody else? I don't know, there's more to it than this. But as for the people he murdered, they wouldn't have a chance of zombification since (in my theory) he ate them.

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
It's not impossible, the brain is capable of great things. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean there isn't someone who can.

Oh, and was that really Ink? Hmm, was it?

The brain may be capable, but the body has physical limitations it can't surpass.

And maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I understand it would be a stretch for "It's Paul" and the One with the Markings to be one and the same. I'll be honest it's the only piece of conjecture I am willing to go into on here without having facts to back it up.

Wicked Sid
Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
The body can surpass certain limitations when in times of great distress when willed by the primal parts of the brain but that's not really important. Just wanted to alert you.

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
The body can surpass certain limitations when in times of great distress when willed by the primal parts of the brain but that's not really important. Just wanted to alert you.

I will relent. Yes, you are correct human beings can exert super human abilities in times of stress.

Chelsea C.
Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM
I don't even REMEMBER them talking about a mental patient... especially not one with tattoos. How do we know that he was a schizophrenic? Where was I! Obviously, I've missed some crucial stuff. O.o

Ra1th
Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:49 PM
I don't even REMEMBER them talking about a mental patient... especially not one with tattoos. How do we know that he was a schizophrenic? Where was I! Obviously, I've missed some crucial stuff. O.o

oh yeah it's really hard to find, unless you know exactly what you're looking for and where to look. During chapter 2, i think it's 2-3, Lizzie goes around for information that might have been caught on a tivo, and there is a news report about zombie outbreaks happening all around the world. but before that there is a small news report about a mental patient, serial killer, covered in tattoos nicknamed INK, being transferred to a mental asylum, and he's who we believe to be the tatoo'd zombie

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM

relisten to chapter 2-3. your answer is in there.

Chelsea C.
Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
oh yeah it's really hard to find, unless you know exactly what you're looking for and where to look. During chapter 2, i think it's 2-3, Lizzie goes around for information that might have been caught on a tivo, and there is a news report about zombie outbreaks happening all around the world. but before that there is a small news report about a mental patient, serial killer, covered in tattoos nicknamed INK, being transferred to a mental asylum, and he's who we believe to be the tatoo'd zombie

Thanks for filling me in. I had no clue. Not sure why I didn't hear it :/

Wicked Sid
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks for filling me in. I had no clue. Not sure why I didn't hear it :/

Most people didn't until Kc told us to look for it. Good times were had by all.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
It didn't seem important at first, but then suddenly it appears to be another piece in the puzzle. One of the many things keeping me - and others - hooked on the show :)

Ra1th
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
relisten to chapter 2-3. your answer is in there.

dude thats the cryptic advice i got when i first asked that question. man its so ridiculously hard to catch that bit on Ink! i had to have it blatantly explained to me haha

Chelsea C.
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:24 PM
dude thats the cryptic advice i got when i first asked that question. man its so ridiculously hard to catch that bit on Ink! i had to have it blatantly explained to me haha

Yeah, I'm glad you did, Ra1th, because I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and I wanted my answer right then...I didn't want to have to listen to another episode and distract myself even further. Shame on me, I know. XD

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I'm glad you did, Ra1th, because I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and I wanted my answer right then...I didn't want to have to listen to another episode and distract myself even further. Shame on me, I know. XD

I'm actually in rehearsal right now or else I would have given more information or linked to the response in this thread that I gave the timestamp too.

Chelsea C.
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'm actually in rehearsal right now or else I would have given more information or linked to the response in this thread that I gave the timestamp too.

Oh! Don't get me wrong; I appreciate your response. It was helpful! It's just Ra1th answered the question first and I didn't have to wonder anymore :)

Ra1th
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM

You work and do all the posting u do? Damn how do u pull it off?

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 06:01 PM
I work at night my friend. My mornings, afternoons and late nights are completely free. It's that pesky 6pm-10pm right now when I have to like...pay attention to what my actors are doing/doing wrong. ;)

And a month from now, it might be very different. Gotta love that artist lifestyle!

Hollomandious
Feb 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM

Sadly, i realized it my third time thru.

nikvoodoo
Feb 22nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
I feel like if you're told the chapter, and the part and you know to listen for something or someone named Ink, it becomes blatant. Did I hear it the first two times I listened through? Not a chance in the world! I missed it totally.

But after I read this thread and got those clues, it became such a wonderful "Ah ha!" moment.

RamblinMike
Feb 24th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Ha! I knew it as soon as I heard that the zombie had tattoos.

Warriormessiah
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
The TIVO recording mentioned that "Ink" suffered from paranoid schizophrenia. One well known symptom of schizophrenia is multiple personalities. Could it be that due to his condition and out of whack brain chemistry one of his personalites has survived through his infection? Is that why he retained so much more human intelligence than the others and the ability to speak?

MGM Ray
Mar 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM
I don't know if this was brought up or not, but I think there is a chance that "Ink" in the end might actually turn out to be "Skittles." Specifically due to the TIVO comment about schizophrenia and personality disorder. It may be a long shot but a great twist in the end huh?

Zombie resistance to you all!

nikvoodoo
Mar 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I don't know if this was brought up or not, but I think there is a chance that "Ink" in the end might actually turn out to be "Skittles." Specifically due to the TIVO comment about schizophrenia and personality disorder. It may be a long shot but a great twist in the end huh?

Zombie resistance to you all!

Skittles isn't described as being covered in tattoos like Bill Roberts was.

MGM Ray
Mar 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Skittles isn't described as being covered in tattoos like Bill Roberts was.

Exactly! But he isn't described as NOT being covered in tattoos either. I understand that 90% + of the evidence thus far is pointing to the tattooed zoombie as being "Ink," but I can't help but get a gut feeling that this may be a way to throw us off and hit us with a good twist to the story in the end. And if it does come true at least I can say "Told ya so!" unless someone else came up with it first.

nikvoodoo
Mar 30th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Exactly! But he isn't described as NOT being covered in tattoos either. I understand that 90% + of the evidence thus far is pointing to the tattooed zoombie as being "Ink," but I can't help but get a gut feeling that this may be a way to throw us off and hit us with a good twist to the story in the end. And if it does come true at least I can say "Told ya so!" unless someone else came up with it first.

Nope, you are the first to come up with this theory. You will own the I Told You So Rights to this.

MissThing
Apr 7th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I think the "colored one" the zombie with the tattoos is the guy who started this all. I listened to the chapters over and realized they mentioned him in the news report that Lizzy found on the Tivo in one of the apartments. He was from that mental hospital. It was pretty crazy, I missed that little detail the first time around.

kafu288
Apr 7th, 2011, 06:12 PM
The only way the tattooed one started it is if he was already a zombie before the outbreak and had infected people who had since travelled to other cities and countries. Otherwise, he would have only started it in LA at the most. We had confirmed outbreaks almost simultaneously around the world, as shown on the news.

I think it is possible, albeit only just, that the tattooed one was already a zombie, as we know he had killed before, we don't know how he did it, and we know that his lawyer was able to get him an Insanity plea.

timberwoof
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM
when they are in the tower and Ink is looking at the guys, Michael describes him as having bright green eyes. We already know this guys is different than most, sounds like a damn dinosaur when he's directing the others, but what's up with the eyes. I don't think any of the others have that right, somebody said they were described as being cloudy or milky not bright.

nikvoodoo
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:09 PM
somebody said they were described as being cloudy or milky not bright.
Recently on here it was me that said they were cloudy. I used the wrong adjective. They are described by Michael in Chapter 1-1 (5:00) as Glazed over. Not cloudy. I remembered incorrectly.

timberwoof
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Recently on here it was me that said they were cloudy. I used the wrong adjective. They are described by Michael in Chapter 1-1 (5:00) as Glazed over. Not cloudy. I remembered incorrectly.

But that's not how Ink's eyes were described so what is the big difference, and what makes him so special. Guess we will have to keep listening. Theories are one thing but when you only have a limited amount of information to go on you can only assume so much. I'm not gonna go as far as saying he was the first one, but I think either he has a unique characteristic which made him that way or he was super genius level, faked being Scitzo to get transferred to the mental health facility and in the transport the van was overrun. Tanya said to stay away from the hospitals and stuff like that because the ones in there are the worst. Which probably means they are the smartest ones, giving proof to Burt's statement of the smarter you were in life, the smarter you are in death.

Dr Janus
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:22 PM
As a friendly opinion.. The concept of an intelligent and self aware zombie detracts from the initial mystery and vicious terror derived from the classic mindless zombie. That being said.. I'm thinking Ink is probably part of an original experiment gone wrong... scientists using criminals as test subjects or some crazed mastermind on a necrophiliac power rage ?... What is his overall motivation for being such a big badass? No idea. You'd think with the mass eradication of humanity, there would be better things to do than picking up the rare norm and throwing them into a Mad Max stylised thunder dome experience at the local ice rink and going around beating up a few survivors holed up in a fortified building. Like chillin by the beach, driving lambo's, window shopping at the local mall and what not. If they were really crazed for flesh and were intelligent enough to know otherwise they would possibly consider farming the humans (Nothing better coming home knowing you got a good steak ready in the fridge etc).. otherwise there wont be any more ice rink parties or badassed things to do. Yeah I suppose you could have a z on z fight and stuff like that, but like I said... You'd want to turn the channel after a while. So, long term...will Inkboy fall in love with one of the staring chicks ? start a family of half breeds ? dwindle down the z affliction genetically to start anew ? or will he sit upon his throne of rotting carcasses dissatisfied with the lot he has associated himself with ?

Pikepaw
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:55 PM

Just stating some facts here is that if Skittles was covered in tattoos, Angel would have written it down. It is something one would tend to notice. If he notices Skittles is shirtless and his blisters on his feet make him half an inch taller, he would mention tattoos. Don't mean to shoot you down, just saying.

Also, I always interpreted Skittles mental condition as being caused by trauma, rather than a pre-zombie condition. Considering he watched all of his friends get dragged off or torn apart by zombies and then spent Lord only knows how long alone, while starving and constantly trying to hide from the kid gobblers. I would be surprised if anyone could keep their sanity after the horror Skittles endured alone. While I accept it is possible he might not have been the most stable person to begin with, it was the relatively recent traumas he endured that made him what he is.

As for the godkingzombie pimp, he is probably as much a slave to his instincts as any other zombie. So while he is smarter than the rest, I doubt he has any long term plans, just kill as many humans as possible in as many sick and fun ways that he can come up with. I think the reason we haven't encountered many zombies outside in Chapter 20 is that Ink is gathering them. Collecting a massive army horde and biding his time to strike. He still has a huge role to play and I'm excited to see it

Rune
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:10 AM
But surely the ink is too convenient a character not to be subject zero. If they don't have him as subject zero it wouldn't make much sense (to me at least).

kafu288
Apr 9th, 2011, 06:01 AM
why? they only mentioned him once. Maybe its like Radon labs. They only got mentioned once in passing and everyone on hear thinks that its the source of the outbreak. Maybe INK/Bill Roberts is just a red herring. We don't know if INK is the marked zombie. Probably is but I don't think its been confirmed I think everyone just jumped to that conclusion

nikvoodoo
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:09 AM
why? they only mentioned him once. Maybe its like Radon labs. They only got mentioned once in passing and everyone on hear thinks that its the source of the outbreak. Maybe INK/Bill Roberts is just a red herring. We don't know if INK is the marked zombie. Probably is but I don't think its been confirmed I think everyone just jumped to that conclusion
You are correct. Bill Roberts (aka Ink) had never been confirmed to be The One With The Markings. But the reason we're all latching to Raydon labs (which just so everyone knows that is the official spelling I got from Kc) is from the foreshadowing we've experienced thus far. Saul's mother was only mentioned in passing back in chapter 5 now suddenly she's a tower resident. Same with Hope.

It stands to reason that ink and Raydon labs will come back and be very important later on down the road. But these two things are very gigantic plot points, so it's taking much longer to get to them because they are so central

Poddy mckeown
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I think that the one with the marking was the first ever zombie as in the news reportes lizzy found it was talking about him

ramsbilly
Apr 12th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Do you think that Skittles is from the same institution as ink? perhaps they are linked in some way? Maybe this is why skittles can survive on his own, among the zombies, barefoot even.

Maybe Skittles is Bill Roberts aka "Ink" - from the institution... skitzo... and the tattooed zombie is something else?????

ramsbilly
Apr 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM
hey - do you think skittles IS bill roberts aka ink? the tattooed zombie may be totally unrelated?

timberwoof
Apr 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
In the TiVo news report that said Bill Roberts aka "Ink", known for the tattoos on his body covering him from head to toe. Listen to it a little better. Skittles is not ink and Skittles is not Bill Roberts. Nobody who has met Skittles, has stated he has any tattoos. I would think the head to toe tattoos would be a big thing to stand out when you meat somebody like that. Skittles has survived because he has a talent for running and hiding. His mental state does not mean he is retarded and unable to survive. Its just that he comprehends things in a different way. Could this be an act, in order to survive? Yes. The first time, Angle made contact with Skittles, Skittles would not speak to him. The second time on the other hand, Skittles went on an on. So it could very well be an act. But you can't deny the guy can survive. He may have been normal or what society would consider normal, before the outbreak, but the mental and emotional trauma in which he was subjected and the fact he saw all his friends killed, could contribute a lot to his current behavior. The guy isn't a complete dummy. He was able to change a tire and comprehends there are different types, groups them, and even knew about the MREs. I wouldn't be surprised if Skittles plays a major character later, but for now I'm content is sitting back and seeing how the story progresses. End Rant.

Eitri
Apr 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM
the tatooed guy is the person from the TiVo, "ink". Thats my two cents

fairyfartz
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I think he might be Patient Zero.

(agree)eleventy

fairyfartz
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I assumed that bill roberts was the bill in the tower at the time I first listened due to how the towers bill was acting. lol Obiviously I need to start over from chapter one.

Is it possible that bill/ink is the start of this? He is highly intelligent. Aren't many genius's desribed as being insane? Maybe he worked at Raydon labs creating the virus and decided to break protocol and go straight to human trials. He infected several people causing them to be killed in order to control the outbreak. He was convicted and ruled insane, maybe not too insane, but an assylum was the perfect place to hide him and explain anything he says as "ravings".

Maybe he had an incredibly loyal assistant (skittles) who had access to bill/inks personal secret stores of the virus and set them loose so that he could prove a cover up and clear bill/inks name.

All pure speculation, of course, but it is a possibility.

Ra1th
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:21 AM
bill roberts = ink

bill norris = guy in the tower

fairyfartz
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:42 AM
yeah lol. Not my first stupid of the day or last, lol.

fairyfartz
Apr 26th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Let me further clarify: <br />
Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs. He had a government contract to develop a virus to be used against enemy forces. This virus would turn the soldiers...

Ra1th
Apr 26th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Its possible, but the thing is, so far, we've never been right on a theory this specific. The only ones we've gotten right are super vague . It's like every time we make an assumption our chances of being proven wrong just multiply.

I like the idea of Ink being behind the virus though

Rock Daddy
Apr 26th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Let me further clarify:
Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs.

LOL wow. I would actually love that to be how it happened!

nikvoodoo
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Let me further clarify:
Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs. .

Not to stereotype, but I haven't encountered too many scientists with every inch of their body covered in tattoos. There's a reasonable expectation of professionalism in most professions, and being covered in tattoos would put a huge damper on your upward motion in life.

Possible? Sure. Probable? Not so sure.

WestonWisdom
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Not to stereotype, but I haven't encountered too many scientists with every inch of their body covered in tattoos. There's a reasonable expectation of professionalism in most professions, and being covered in tattoos would put a huge damper on your upward motion in life.

Possible? Sure. Probable? Not so sure.

Perhaps Ink was the muscles of the operation.

nikvoodoo
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I will grant the possibility of Bill Roberts (aka Ink) being the first person infected or a test subject. But I really don't see any way that Bill Roberts could be involved in the genesis of the "virus" (for a lack of a better term at the moment)

Rock Daddy
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:27 PM
You know what's weird... is the pinstripe suit. Ink wasn't wearing it on his transport to the mental house was he? So that means he cleverly dressed up to gain entry into the tower right? But, why is he still wearing it? 'Cause he likes it?

WestonWisdom
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:28 PM
You know what's weird... is the pinstripe suit. Ink wasn't wearing it on his transport to the mental house was he? So that means he cleverly dressed up to gain entry into the tower right? But, why is he still wearing it? 'Cause he likes it?

Lizzy could've been using "The Man in the pinstripe suit" as a defacto name.

Rock Daddy
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Lizzy could've been using "The Man in the pinstripe suit" as a defacto name.

Good Call. I wonder if any of them made the connection to the TIVO news broadcast? I get confused if the characters all know what we know until it is brought up. (for instance Lizzy obviously knew about the "little ones")

nikvoodoo
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM
2 things:

1. Bill Roberts was on trial and being transferred to the facility. The line right after that is revealed, the newscaster says "The family itself was devastated..." but they don't clue in what family. Victim's families perhaps, but it might also have been Ink's family they were talking about. If that's the case, the odds of him being out on bond or bail increases a little bit.

2. Everyone in the story has a different nickname for (who we all assume) to be the same zombie and here they all are as best as I can remember them: The Colored One (Skittles), The One With the Markings (Skittles/Angel), The Weird Looking One (Datu), The Man in the Pinstripe Suit (Lizzy), The Man in the Pinstripes (Michael), and A Figure (Michael). There's no coordination between the characters in terms of what to call this thing, and that's annoying as all hell because there's no clear answer as to how many of the super smart zombies there are. Is it just one dude reeking havoc all over L.A. or are there multiple super baddies kicking ass and taking names?

And I will definitely say that none of the characters have made the connection to the Tivo.

Rock Daddy
Apr 26th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Imagine if there is a fellowship of Ink-like zombie bosses for different territories, and they all dress up in suits to distinguish themselves? (Probably not the case) But still... Might be logic to the idea. How could he be everywhere so quickly?

fairyfartz
Apr 26th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I agree about the tattoos, possible but not probable.

If we reverse it. If Skittles was the doctor and bill/ink his assistant, it becomes more probable. As the assistant he would be pretty obscure as far as dealing with anyone. He could have tattoos and no one would care as long as he did his job. He takes the virus, sets it loose killing some people. He is found guilty and escapes in the madness. He even ends up getting bit and infected by the very virus he used. That could explain a lot about Skittles behavior, knowing it's the virus he created. Bill/ink may well have been crazy and no one noticed it. However, this version has holes too, such as how did the virus get out again? Did bill/ink have someone set to unleash it if he was convicted, them not realizing what it was. (This is starting to sound a little like jigsaw lol).

This is one of several possible theories and there are many others better than my own. Just throwing it out there.

Eviebae
May 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a thread about ink, but here's a photo of the guy I think of when I think of Ink.

timberwoof
May 14th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Wow, now that's what I'm gonna think.

Don Man
May 19th, 2011, 09:47 AM
wow really good theories :)

Jackson Tibbetts
May 19th, 2011, 02:13 PM
i think he is Bill Roberts the serial kill named ink how is the tattooed one that is mentioned in chapter 2 two things part 3 and he is a paranoid schizophrenic and he was being transported to the mental health facility during the out-break.

Grognaurd
May 20th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Let's not forget that the "one in the pinstripe" will be especially recognizable to the people in the tower because they saw that suit just about every day in the tower. It is Paul's pinstripe suit! Saul says "That's Paul. He always dress like that". So once inside, the smart zombie (Highly likely to be "ink", because heavy facial tatooing is still rare)was smart enough to take Paul's pinstripe suit to better disguise himself as a member of the tower.

The only alternative is that the smart zombie just happened to be dressed in a Pinstripe suit that looks like one of Paul's. Since the authors did not hang a lantern on the fact that the smart zombie at the door was wearing a pinstriped suit suit that looks like one of Pauls, I will stand by my assertion that the smart one took Paul's suit.

Grognaurd
May 20th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Grrr.... I guess I am wrong. I just relistened and Lizzy says Once the guy in the Pinstrip gets upstairs he jumps Paul and Pegs says he was in a suit. Just strange coincidence that they both like to wear pinstripe suit....

Art 0
Smartone 1

I will catch up, though!

StepLaugh
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:00 AM
I wonder how inaccurate we are haha

nikvoodoo
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:53 AM
I don't even want to know how wrong we were...

scbubba
Feb 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM
I don't even want to know how wrong we were...

Oh but I do! Unless it's aliens. then I don't want to know....

(yes I do)

PaytonZom
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:07 AM
That dude is one bad mutha hes smart fast has great taste in cloths for a zombie anyway and onto of that he can still talk and understand English but what really freaked me out was when Burt was telling them about how how punched the code in the keypad i think avoiding him at all costs would be wise not to mention when the colony was under attack by the zed's how the eff did he even get inside of the walls to open the gates?

LiamKerrington
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:21 AM
when the colony was under attack by the zed's how the eff did he even get inside of the walls to open the gates?

Something I was wondering myself. I guess ... He enjoyed the same benefit when Duncan failed to recognize him being a zombie, which finally led to the rampage of CJ's Tower. Just imagine: The colony is surroned by them zeehs; in the colony a revolution just took place, and everything is in kind of a chaos; plenty of stress; and then one guy might have confused Pinstripes with a living man.
Another cause could be that pinstripes found another way in ...
But in the end I only have guesses. Nothing else...

All the best!
Liam

scbubba
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Something I was wondering myself. I guess ... He enjoyed the same benefit when Duncan failed to recognize him being a zombie, which finally led to the rampage of CJ's Tower. Just imagine: The colony is surroned by them zeehs; in the colony a revolution just took place, and everything is in kind of a chaos; plenty of stress; and then one guy might have confused Pinstripes with a living man.
Another cause could be that pinstripes found another way in ...
But in the end I only have guesses. Nothing else...

All the best!
Liam

I just made the assumption that he jumped/climbed up to get to the gate controls in the Colony. After all, he jumped out of a 2nd story window in the tower AFTER being shot in the chest by something other than a peashooter and then got shot again and kept on running (fast). Then he jumped down from the gates at the Colony when Saul took his shots at him...

Let's just say that the guy has got some excellent physical abilities....

- Bubba

Ink
May 12th, 2013, 02:42 AM

But Micheal was pissed at Lizzie for letting Ink in, because tatoo's like his are apparently fucked up or abnormal. I'm also fairly certain Angel would have recognized Skittles as Ink, since he dubbed Skittles in the first place, and saw Ink at the Arena. Also, Skittles was scared to death of both Ink (by his description) and the Arena, as well as the tower. Judging by the way he reacted to the word "tower," he wouldn't be Ink because Ink would have gone with Angel, Riley, and Datu back to the Tower, popped the floodgates, and it's game over. No way he could be Ink.

Ink
May 12th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Just stating some facts here is that if Skittles was covered in tattoos, Angel would have written it down. It is something one would tend to notice. If he notices Skittles is shirtless and his blisters on his feet make him half an inch taller, he would mention tattoos. Don't mean to shoot you down, just saying.

Also, I always interpreted Skittles mental condition as being caused by trauma, rather than a pre-zombie condition. Considering he watched all of his friends get dragged off or torn apart by zombies and then spent Lord only knows how long alone, while starving and constantly trying to hide from the kid gobblers. I would be surprised if anyone could keep their sanity after the horror Skittles endured alone. While I accept it is possible he might not have been the most stable person to begin with, it was the relatively recent traumas he endured that made him what he is.

As for the godkingzombie pimp, he is probably as much a slave to his instincts as any other zombie. So while he is smarter than the rest, I doubt he has any long term plans, just kill as many humans as possible in as many sick and fun ways that he can come up with. I think the reason we haven't encountered many zombies outside in Chapter 20 is that Ink is gathering them. Collecting a massive army horde and biding his time to strike. He still has a huge role to play and I'm excited to see it

I don't believe Ink is a slave to his instincts. If he were. He'd have ordered the 7 little ones taking a back seat during the Colony siege to rip the survivors shit up. Period. He didn't, obviously. He's toying with them.

Ink
May 12th, 2013, 02:52 AM
This is why people were theorizing that it could just be Ink's happy fun time. Or maybe they use it as am tactic for the run of the mill biters to learn the movements of a frightened human to better understand their prey to become more efficient killing machines.

"Happy fun time."

God damn that's hilarious. Ripping the shit out of people. Happy fun time. Ink has a happy place, too!

Drannix99
Jul 9th, 2013, 09:58 AM
I have one Theory. It may have been stated already. But there is a possibility that Kelly knows INK from either working his trial or knowing someone who worked on his trial, and I believe the details may come out during season 4. Things such as what INK did before being committed and the possible warning signs of his transformation.

LiamKerrington
Jul 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
I have one Theory. It may have been stated already. But there is a possibility that Kelly knows INK from either working his trial or knowing someone who worked on his trial, and I believe the details may come out during season 4. Things such as what INK did before being committed and the possible warning signs of his transformation.

Could be. I have no recollection: Did Kelly ever encounter Ink/ The One with the Markings/ The Coloured One/ Bill Roberts (assuming they are all the same)? I don't think she did yet. And she neither saw the recording Lizzy found, did she? How likely would it be that in some "offline"-talk between Kelly and Lizzy or others one might have mentiones Bill Roberts?
And if Kelly knows him, what else would she know about him or his background that might be of relevance to the story?

Best wishes!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Jul 10th, 2013, 07:59 AM
I find it unbelievable that Kelly wouldn't have heard about the the Ink Zombie, although it does seem reasonable that she may have not heard about the Tivo recording. When searching the rooms, she is harsh on Kelly, but that could have been simply sour grapes, as opposed to trying to get rid of Lizzy as someone who might be able to make a connection between Kelly and a, possibly, well known tattooed criminal.

jupiter
Jul 10th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Interesting theory tying everyone in. I believe Ink, Bill Roberts, is the leader of all the infected. Somehow he was first to be infected. Giving him the most superior intelligent and power able to control others. Perhaps he escape the mental facility and somehow was involved with the explosion of the underground facility at ground zero. Which released the radiation that mutated the surrounding areas, cities, airports. Spreading the infection so far, so fast from the source. This series has given a fresh idea of combining mutants, zombies, infected, engineered creatures a refresh. I mean, infected operating on each other to make stronger better creatures?? Hats off to the team. Like Michael says "Don't call them Zombies"

Malador
Jul 12th, 2013, 10:27 PM
After reading over this thread a thought occured to me. Bill Roberts was arrested for multiple homicides, to which a plea of insanity was accepted. What if he wasn't infected at the time, but KILLED a group of infected. If he was ranting about how he had to kill them because they were zombies I could definitely see them thinking he was out of his mind, and paranoid schizophrenia would be a logical conclusion. The mention of the "the family is devastated" makes me wonder if perhaps the victims' and Bill's families were one and the same, and the extended family that didn't reside there were devastated by both sides of it. Strictly conjecture, but I thought I'd share.

LiamKerrington
Jul 13th, 2013, 02:00 AM
After reading over this thread a thought occured to me. Bill Roberts was arrested for multiple homicides, to which a plea of insanity was accepted. What if he wasn't infected at the time, but KILLED a group of infected. If he was ranting about how he had to kill them because they were zombies I could definitely see them thinking he was out of his mind, and paranoid schizophrenia would be a logical conclusion. The mention of the "the family is devastated" makes me wonder if perhaps the victims' and Bill's families were one and the same, and the extended family that didn't reside there were devastated by both sides of it. Strictly conjecture, but I thought I'd share.

That is an interesting (honestly) idea. I would like to work on your idea:
Bill Roberts and "his" family were part of a huge field-experiment on certain new drugs - for whatever reason (tests provided by Radon Labs), maybe even mental diseases; these drugs had different effects on him and other family-members. In the past that lead to multiple homicide - maybe even because these were the first cases of Zombie-ism of some kind. Then the newest test-series went all crazy, and the effects were heavily underestimated. Hell broke loose, and the zombocalypse got started.
Big trouble though: It did not start in LA alone. It started in many regions of the US and Pacific simultaneously ... Either such field-tests were of a much bigger scale, or something else caused sh*t.

@jupiter: I have some trouble believing that Bill Roberts is the head of all zombies. To me it looks more like that Bill Roberts got control over a certain group of zombies in LA; something like that might have happened to other zombie-groups in other areas as well, or maybe even not. Maybe, and even more likely considering the way WA is being told, Bill Roberts and his zombie-horde are a solitary development which affects LA and the closer neighborhood - but not more thAn that. So my estimate would be this: Getting Bill and his horde done won't change anything about the other zombies in any other area, city or town in the US or the world ...
But: I may be totally wrong ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Malador
Jul 15th, 2013, 02:51 AM
I don't think Bill Roberts is the head of all the infected, but he clearly has pull with them. I've wondered if the infected being more vicious in Hawaii (as per Kalani) had to do with the lack of Ink. He clearly had enough control for them to take prisoners as we saw in the arena, perhaps he is able to keep them from eating their victims as often, and only injure, leading to more troops for him.

Bakkie-Pleur
Jul 21st, 2013, 04:02 AM
For some time now when reading this topic I thought about maybe the 'zombies' in we're alive might be more like the vampire/zombies like in the passage/the twelve where you also have a few smart ones that understand that the extinction of the human race also is the end for them and therefore let some humans life and capture them... The whole arena thing in we're alive sounds a bit like it.

Osiris
Jul 21st, 2013, 08:40 AM
True. I also hate that theory because it makes them NOT zombies. But, it's been said on more than one occasion that they aren't, and that this isn't a zombie story but merely one of survival. Oof. I hate, hate, hate that theory more than I loathe the theory that Scratch is a psychopath.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 21st, 2013, 11:27 AM
Oof. I hate, hate, hate that theory more than I loathe the theory that Scratch is a psychopath.

But Scratch is a psychopath. That's not a theory, it's a fact. :D

Witch_Doctor
Jul 21st, 2013, 11:31 AM
For some time now when reading this topic I thought about maybe the 'zombies' in we're alive might be more like the vampire/zombies like in the passage/the twelve where you also have a few smart ones that understand that the extinction of the human race also is the end for them and therefore let some humans life and capture them... The whole arena thing in we're alive sounds a bit like it.

This has been touched upon a bit but not really hashed out in discussions as other theories have been.
Just why do they save some people and not others? Skittles said that the regulars only think of eating everyday. How much higher*, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters.

*edit

How much hire, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters. Seems like I'm functioning on a loaer cognitive level. O_o

Osiris
Jul 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM
This has been touched upon a bit but not really hashed out in discussions as other theories have been.
Just why do they save some people and not others? Skittles said that the regulars only think of eating everyday. How much hire, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters.

lolwut?

Malador
Jul 21st, 2013, 02:26 PM
We know that the smart ones can organize at least a small group of regulars, since Randy had a group of regulars flanking him as he tried to drag Tanya away. The fact that he targeted Tanya, unless it was just an attack of opportunity, speaks to his intelligence, since she is one of the more intelligent survivors. He may have known she would be another smart one.

Malador
Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I know this goes against the theory I made earlier, but maybe the family mentioned in the Bill Roberts message is "The Family" that scratch and angel belonged to. What says mafioso more than a pinstriped suit?