PDA

View Full Version : Saul kills Scratch

LiamKerrington
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Hi.

How likely do you think that Saul kills Scratch?

Both seem to be two different sides of the same medal - the medal of selfishness and fanatism. While Scratch is totally negativ about it using all her desctructive powers and skills to feed her revenge, Saul seems to act totally "chaotic good" justifying all his deeds by acting in the honorable aim to help love to win - no matter what consquences this might have on others.
Looking at chapters #12, #23 and #24 I would consider this a logical outcome.

Another would be: Saul and Scratch neutralize each other because they are the two opposed sides of this same medal ...

Opinions?

All the best
Liam

reaper239
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:47 AM
http://cdn.duelinganalogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Xbox-Live-Player-Alignment-Chart.jpg

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/012011/Website-alignment-chart.jpg

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1337/14/1337144755410.jpg

Nate Eeez
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:54 AM
My hope is that Burt does her in.

Osiris
Aug 27th, 2012, 11:26 AM
She won't be killed by anyone. We find out in the series finale that it's Scratch who is reading the journals.

LiamKerrington
Aug 27th, 2012, 12:51 PM
My hope is that Burt does her in.

Actually this is what I dream of. But the more I thik about it and the more I consider ideas mentioned here and on WND the more I have doubts about something like this happening. But I may be wrong, 'cause Burt predicted his fate himself at the hospital ... What was it? "I almost accepted my death for the third time in my life. Maybe there was a reason I was still here after all this ... Maybe ... Maybe ..."
Quite epic tbh ...

And it would be really ultra-epic if Scratch is the one reading all the journals ...

Nate Eeez
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Perhaps Scratch doesn't die. The whole scene with Durai made me rethink just how cunning she is. Nobody is taking her out face to face. It would have to be a sniper 100 yards away hidden in some shrubbery in the depths of an undocumented jungle with a scope that was able to see the tiny dark hairs on Scratch's chin that have yet to form that would have even the slightest chance of killing her.

LiamKerrington
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
*snip* my cookie-management *snip*

LiamKerrington
Aug 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Perhaps Scratch doesn't die. The whole scene with Durai made me rethink just how cunning she is. Nobody is taking her out face to face. It would have to be a sniper 100 yards away hidden in some shrubbery in the depths of an undocumented jungle with a scope that was able to see the tiny dark hairs on Scratch's chin that have yet to form that would have even the slightest chance of killing her.

Well, Bricks stopped her from torturing Burt anymore - for now. And he only needed to make a statement, nothing more.
And taking out Scratch would need only three things: a) don't be afraid of her, b) don't fall for her (cunning) attempts to deceive, c) pull the trigger right away while pointing the gun at her (heart and) face ...

Actually I'd love to see her in a badass-deathmatch with Ink ... I wonder who'd really survive this ... :yay:

turbo
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM
She won't be killed by anyone. We find out in the series finale that it's Scratch who is reading the journals.

I like this idea, would be a huge twist!