PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead #44

nikvoodoo
Aug 27th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Hear ye, hear ye!

This upcoming episode of WND is going to be an interview of the one and only Otto Sturke! Get your questions in for fan favorite Victor!

And if you posted questions in the episode that got delayed by like....a year and a half......Repost them here.

Osiris
Aug 27th, 2012, 08:28 AM
I've got nothing... so here's a stolen question!

Dear Otto,

If you could be half-sausage and half-man, which way would you have it and why?

Sincerely,
Fried Zucchini

P.S. In case you are confused, you could either be top half man, bottom half sausage or top half sausage and bottom half man.

Kc
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Where do you think the character of Victor will go in the future of the story?

LiamKerrington
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Considering the eloquent bargain between CJ and Victor about staying in The Other Tower and havin' a deal between CJ on the one side and Saul/ Victor on the other, do you think that CJ might be a match for Victor? I know: We already know that CJ is totally into Saul, but would she be the proper love-interest for Victor - especially considering the logical reasoning she and Victor seem to have in common?

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 28th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Would you like your character to have a love interest or remain a bad ass solo soldier?

Also, do you play any video games?

RamblinMike
Aug 29th, 2012, 02:23 AM
How did you get into acting, and after that, voice acting? Of the roles you have played, which is your favorite?

Raven
Aug 29th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Do you think C.J sabotaged Victor's air tank? Would Victor have thought that at the time?

Nathan.Luiz
Aug 29th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hey Otto;

Do you like football (soccer) like Victor? If so, who is your favourite team?

Duffusmonkey
Aug 29th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Otto Your artwork is amazing, I though some of your work was old time photographs! What is your favorite medium to work in? Do you do any artwork in a digital medium or is it all physical pen, paper, watercolors, canvas and oil?

What was your experience like in Desert Storm? I work with an great guy who is an Ex-marine and who was upset that he spent so much time there and never saw combat. I asked him why he wasn't happy that the war was won without him seeing combat. He said it was the general's job to win the war, he was trained to fight and he never got to use his training. I have only met a few desert storm vets but the majority of them agreed with this, which surprises me. Don't answer this if it is too personal.

I noticed on your IMDB that "Were Alive" is listed as TV Series! Do you know something I don't know :).

Love Victor! Try to keep him alive!

cupcakezombie
Aug 30th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Hey guys

Back last season when Victor and Pegs were going to and hanging out at the airport, it sounded like Victor had a bit of a crush on her. I was wondering if you think that now that Pegs and Michael are broken up, will Victor will put the moves on Pegs? Victor and Pegs are my two favourite characters on the show, so unlikely as this is, if this happened I truly would dance a little happy dance. :P

Pikepaw
Aug 30th, 2012, 07:20 PM
First I want to thank Otto for the happy birthday wish, as I said on Twitter.
My next question is about Victor. Was he always badass, even when he was an Insurance salesman? Was he the most badass salesman of insurance to cross the land? Or did the zombies make him have to discover his inner badass? Also how do you, Otto, think Victor came up with his cologne theory? Is he that smart or was it a freak accident, kind of like Saul in Chapter 5?

UndeadSweeper
Aug 31st, 2012, 06:03 PM
I'm an Otto fan for life now. :cool: He was hilarious.

Condor
Sep 1st, 2012, 10:42 PM
Best WND yet, listened 3 times already (the others only got 1 listen). Otto was awesome. I'm actually jealous he got to be an alien on DS9. Interesting to hear we have a common interest in the shooting sports although I'd wager he's a better shot than me.

Good job.

werewolf
Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
love the interview with Otto. he was funny, i was surprised that he worked in pastels. I thought that was a dying art form. I have done pastels in the past when i was in high school. the best best piece that i had done was a recreation of the book jacket The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey. wish I had stuck with it. I always thought Otto looked like Drew Carry from the side view. sorry Otto.
you do a great job as Victor and i loved the story about you being in the Marines. Especially when you had to do the leg lifts. I think i would have farted too.

jimnemesis
Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
have just listened to episode 44 and loved it! Otto was awesome! I can't help but now be a Victor fan as well. I hope he stays alive till the end :) By the way, as soon as I post this...I'm heading over to Otto's website to see which of my fave games and movies he's worked on. Otto, you're awesome!

Osiris
Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Also peeped Otto's site. Some killer still life. Fuck. If I had some disposable cash I'd get on some of that.

But only because he named names.

LiamKerrington
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:36 PM
Hi.

That was a great fun listening to you guys. Otto laughed a lot and a so much awesome stories to tell; his marines-bootcamp-story blasted me as well.
I especially enjoyed your thoughts on what you think about the WA characters and mysteries ... Thank you very much.

All the best!
Liam

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM
That dude you had on your show sounded familiar. Was that my tio Wayo?

LOL, great to hear Otto. I was laughing at how hilarious he thought things were. It was infectious, in a good way!

Z Sniper
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I guess I would be top half sausage. This way I could head butt people with my wiener! That's in answer to Osiris' question,...and a good one mind you!

Z Sniper
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Where do you think the character of Victor will go in the future of the story?

I think Victor will let his nails grow out and have himself an all out cat brawl with Scratch,...which will eventually lead to tickling and giggling and some rolling on the floor.

Z Sniper
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Considering the eloquent bargain between CJ and Victor about staying in The Other Tower and havin' a deal between CJ on the one side and Saul/ Victor on the other, do you think that CJ might be a match for Victor? I know: We already know that CJ is totally into Saul, but would she be the proper love-interest for Victor - especially considering the logical reasoning she and Victor seem to have in common?
NAH, chic tried to kill me already! Well, another look at the boobies wouldn't hurt,...I could be swayed.

Z Sniper
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Would you like your character to have a love interest or remain a bad ass solo soldier?

Also, do you play any video games?

Um, love interest just get you into trouble! You gotta go saving em and wondering if she's pregnant with your kid. Too stressful,...maybe I should stick to doing what I do best,....killing z's and trying to pick up on other guys girlfriends.

Video games, sure, pong on Atari is my favorite!

Christopher kitto
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:18 PM
NAH, chic tried to kill me already! Well, another look at the boobies wouldn't hurt,...I could be swayed.

Well if life has taught me anything its that another look at the boobies can't hurt . . .Usualy.

Osiris
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I guess I would be top half sausage. This way I could head butt people with my wiener! That's in answer to Osiris' question,...and a good one mind you!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflwtf.gif