PDA

View Full Version : not to beat a undead horse.

werewolf
Aug 20th, 2012, 05:42 PM
i while ago there was some chat about where Michael writing his journal from. my first theory was that Michael was in arena like place waiting to fight ink.
but after much reflection on it. i am think that he is writing it from his jail cell, waiting to be court marshaled. what I think might happen (I hope this isn't a spoiler KC) is that after Saul and CJ rescue Lizzy and hopefully Burt. that Michael finds out via the Sat-Phone; that they are still alive and goes A.W.A.L. with the help of Pegs and Riley and Tanya. anywhere close to that KC? :hammer:

Kc
Aug 20th, 2012, 06:07 PM
i while ago there was some chat about where Michael writing his journal from. my first theory was that Michael was in arena like place waiting to fight ink.
but after much reflection on it. i am think that he is writing it from his jail cell, waiting to be court marshaled. what I think might happen (I hope this isn't a spoiler KC) is that after Saul and CJ rescue Lizzy and hopefully Burt. that Michael finds out via the Sat-Phone; that they are still alive and goes A.W.A.L. with the help of Pegs and Riley and Tanya. anywhere close to that KC? :hammer:

You never know...

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM
You never know...

WE never know... this is correct... YOU on the other hand. :squint: