PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead #43

nikvoodoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Post your thoughts on this week's episode for us to talk about on the next episode of wnd

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Loved it. Hopeful that Durai ends up executed. Can't wait to hear Britt talk about coups, and can't wait to hear Scratch drag Burt into the courtyard in front of Lizzy.

That assumes, of course, that there is a courtyard and Britt will say "coop" again.

nikvoodoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Loved it. Hopeful that Durai ends up executed. Can't wait to hear Britt talk about coups, and can't wait to hear Scratch drag Burt into the courtyard in front of Lizzy.

That assumes, of course, that there is a courtyard and Britt will say "coop" again.

I most certainly agree about Durai. I'm really getting a feeling he doesn't survive the next episode.

7oddisdead
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Again...i say your wrong. I'd love to hear the how's and why's behind this happening...as of right now the only one with any issues as to durais direction of the group seems to be scratch...and only because she wants to fill her own objectives.

Don't get me wrong, the idea of durai strung up and gutted, fed a lead salad...whatever, sounds quite dramatic...i just don't see how we could connect those dots to make that happen in a twenty minute episode....

I'm sticking with my deal...bricks is taken out for trying to rat out scratch..think of it this way...either way, scratch wins :hsugh:

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking... bloodbath. Durai, Bricks, Bixby, and either Saul or Victor. Straight up OK Corral shit.

LiamKerrington
Aug 13th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Hi there.

A public trial or roll call for public punishment? Directed either against Bricks for 'false blackmailing' or Scratch for violating family rules? And all of a sudden this scene may turn and backlash against Durai with ending him?
Strikes me kind of odd, but may seem to be a valid and solid development of things - and maybe not.

What if this has more to do with a chopper which flew over Los Angeles a few days ago? Think about it: The Colony owns a powerful radio-communication-facility which can be operated by The Mallers; maybe they received radio-communication of whatever kind, especially since odds may be well enough that the chopper did not communicate with encryption in order to get in touch with other survivors in LA. Also take into consideration that a chopper produces a lot of noise which is carried a long way in a literally deserted and void city, unless Fort Irwin did not deploy a super-high-tech-stealth-ultra-with-red-stripes-chopper-of-the-next-generation. So odds are The Mallers might have recognized the typical sound of it flying over LA.

So maybe, just maybe, this roll call is just all about introducing this new situation to The Mallers and The Colony-dudes in order to prepare something. Actually the audience knows that The Mallers are good in doing big things - like the attack on The Arena or the relocation to The Colony.

WA is ready for some new surprises. And by now we have at least two, if not three different locations with main characters which are not connected in any way anymore. Now would be a good time and opportunity to reconnect them. The military return to LA for supplies and maybe even rescuing people, The Mallers are interested in new guns and more scavenging.

Having either Scratch, Durai, and/or Bricks killed in the roll call does not make so much sense to me. Durai has little influence in the whole WA picture; as a character he barely showed up. So what would be the real gain for the story if he dies? And killing off Bricks would limit great story opportunities for the future - like his heavily discussed relation with Lizzy, his encounter with Saul, his Hulk-Power in combat etc. And punishing Scratch publicly would serve what purpose actually? I really don't think Durai would publicly punish Scratch for violating family-rules, because on the one side family-rules apply within the family only and on the other side this would hold the potential of destabilizing the whole The Mallers/ The Colony situation, since people would wonder as to why Durai would state such an example openly. And if this would happen in order to have a backlash against Durai, then this would end in killing Durai and Bricks together - and for what story-purpose again?

Now a real stretch: Since Glenn is quite the cable-guy for communication he may act as an double-agent; he would have means and chances enough to inform The Mallers about the secret plan of CJ's, Victor's and Saul's. And the whole roll call thing is all about uncovering their plans - and with that the underground-resistance within The Colony as well ...

tl;rd

All the best!
Liam

Osiris
Aug 13th, 2012, 10:43 PM
If you think for a second that Scratch would let Durai get the upper hand when she's sooooo close... you're insane.

LiamKerrington
Aug 13th, 2012, 11:48 PM
You have noooooooo idea ...

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:56 AM
ill save some space and not quote all of liams first post, but here we go...

the main issue i see with the chopper being the subject of the roll call is, the majority of the scouts are still o.g. colonists...i cant see them telling the mallers about a chopper flying over when they are out searching up toward the northen areas. (keep in mind, the chopper flew overhead quite a ways to the north, glenn and pete said they were in the same area as saul/vic roughly when they heard the chopper.)

i may have been reading to much into what gatekeeper said, but i got the impression that he knew glenn and pete made a break for it (i DO tend to read to much into this shit though). if gatekeeper knew of them leaving, id wager they really are on the up and up...i still cant believe just how sympathetic i found gatekeeper this episode...friggin amazing acting right there, people..i felt his soul break..thats awesome

i actually agree with liam completely about killing durai. i really see no purpose to killing him. his presence within the story could be equated to the presence of col. kimmet up to this point. are they the big bossmen? yup, for sure. do we really have a need to see them or hear them? nope, not really...those doing the actions are far more important to the story than those directing the actions. thats the biggest flaw i see with killing him.

the bricks angle: the thing i keep in mind is this. the chapter is called captive hearts. while i agree there's a ton of potential story that could involve bricks leaving the colony with our group theres also the tragedy that could evolve from bricks being killed before this has the chance to take place. we have speculated about the budding relationship between blondie and king kong for a while now..what better way to solidify our suspicions than to put these two into a postion where those feeling are made public? in front a VERY large group at that? and how does lizzie explain herself once the calvery does ride in?

and last but not least, the one nobody has thought of. Burt.

while we could think that perhaps burt is about to be publically offed...the same question as durai's death applies. what good would it do? none of the colonist even know who he is, and the only gain the maller clan could see would be a slight morale boost. but in truth, how much of a morale boost do they really need? think of the situation theyre in...sounds like a criminal paradise to me.....ultimately if it has to do with burt, it can only mean one thing

BURT FINALLY BROKE

kaw

LiamKerrington
Aug 14th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Hi there,

yeah, the "northern territory of LA" limits the chance of the chopper being the reason for a roll call.
And I so much hope that Burt is not broken ... I would be very sad about this, although I could and would understand if things turn that way ...

All the best!
Liam

ferroaj
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Whats up, nik and Britt? I was the one that predicted that scratch would have to be punished for killing angel (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3457-Chapter-31-Family-Ties-Part-2/page11). Thanks for the semi-shout out, guys. ha.

First, Britt, you say "flag" like nobody I've ever met. I guess thats a good thing? haha.

Finally, to business: Is anyone else really taken aback by the fact that the zombies can apparently bleed out? And with a sword and a six inch clearing, she was able to take them out... Even if she was chopping ankles and severing feet, I feel like they bled out really quickly. '"You can't amputate a foot without an arterial bleed. It's impossible," said Dr. Marc Siegel, associate professor of medicine at New York University. "You'd survive no more than an hour."' Correct me if I'm wrong, but the zoms were on the ground "twitching" in less than a minute. This might hint that their blood is thinner than a person's. Their blood doesn't clot anymore which would make them extremely susceptible to freezing in the winter (not much use in Cali, but the survivor camp in Boulder is looking better and better!).

Just to play devil's advocate to my own theory about scratch killing angel, if Durai does see the tape, there's a chance he won't care. The rules have changed a bit since the family was in full force. If he doesn't take action against Scratch, it might be the thing that pushes Bricks to abandon the Mallers. Plus, in the mafia, a made man could be killed as long as it was approved and carried out by another made man. There may be some allowance for Scratch killing Angel, and then Bricks and Lizzy are dissidents. This can lead to a distraction during role call giving enough time for Saul & CJ to infiltrate, arm the old colonists, and break everyone out. Still, I'm with the above poster BLOODBATH ensues. Either way, I'm really interested to see where this leads because I really don't think KC will end Scratch that easily...

Osiris
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM
They'll butcher your name... you might consider a pronunciation key for Nik. Not Britt... she's perfect. Every time. Unless you watch the 'buzzed woman cave update' in which case... it was still pretty flawless.

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I have to defend Nik here, he really does try....well....most of the time he does...except that one time....and that other one time...and that time in between those two..and..

Osiris
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Britt forever, Nikvoodoo never.

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Well...

:hsugh:

nikvoodoo
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Yes.....poke at the dude who has the ability to drop ban hammers. I also suggest sticking your head in an alligators mouth, swimming with sharks while bleeding, and walking into a polar bear pen with freshly killed seal scarves.

Osiris
Aug 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Yes.....poke at the dude who has the ability to drop ban hammers. I also suggest sticking your head in an alligators mouth, swimming with sharks while bleeding, and walking into a polar bear pen with freshly killed seal scarves.

Why wouldn't I? It's kind of my thing I do...

P.S. Your suggestion is duly noted and summarily dismissed.

7oddisdead
Aug 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I'm just happy you even know my name broseph...

And, we roast those we love

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 15th, 2012, 12:46 PM

Oooh! This sounds like a game! My turn...

I suggest flicking a bull's testicles, hand feeding beef jerky to Hyenas, dragging a badger out of it's burrow with only your face, tugging on the trunk of a bull elephant in musth, or burying all but your wiener in sand at the beach then have your friends throw potato chips at your dong until the seaguls flock and ...well you get where I was going with this.

Fun game!

As far as the podcast goes, I was curious to see what the hosts think about Gatekeeper and Bixby. Although Gatekeeper is beat to shit and his soul appears to be crushed, I don't believe he is the sort to turn a new leaf. I don't believe he or Bixby have been rehabilitated. The conversation that Pegs overheard back when she was in the storage shed at the colony suggests that Gatekeeper and Bixby enjoy hurting people. Bixby was anxious to get payback on Michael in what he suggested to be a slow, torturous manner. Meanwhile Gatekeeper said he would have fun making it look like a biter had attacked Markus. Mutilating a dead body and enjoying it suggest to me that Gatekeeper is a pretty sick fuck.

Tielurrdee
Aug 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM
As far as the podcast goes, I was curious to see what the hosts think about Gatekeeper and Bixby. Although Gatekeeper is beat to shit and his soul appears to be crushed, I don't believe he is the sort to turn a new leaf. I don't believe he or Bixby have been rehabilitated. The conversation that Pegs overheard back when she was in the storage shed at the colony suggests that Gatekeeper and Bixby enjoy hurting people. Bixby was anxious to get payback on Michael in what he suggested to be a slow, torturous manner. Meanwhile Gatekeeper said he would have fun making it look like a biter had attacked Markus. Mutilating a dead body and enjoying it suggest to me that Gatekeeper is a pretty sick fuck.
I must say I do agree with you about your feelings towards gate keeper and bixby, but we don't know the extent of their situation when Marcus was in control of the colony. Kalani said to his daughter the rules didn't apply anymore and espically in the colony the normal rules of society did not seem present. Yes they are two really messed up individuals you have a point, but I think it's because of what power they did have and the stress of being under Marcus. Obviously marcus was also a very twisted individual. And it's obvious that gatekeeper took over and was making life better as a whole. I know what the wanted to do to michael and Marcus was very bad but gatekeeper and bixby had no problem in going through with their plan because Marcus was so evil. And hey who wouldn't want to mess someone up who hit them in the face with a shovel. I can't defend these guys truly but I feel now they have come back to reality and they have seen worse stuff by far happen under the mallers then under Marcus' rule. Scratch did say in an episode that they "the mallers" could do stuff no spineless individual could do. If gate keeper missing an eye isn't the worse thing I can't imagine what's going on with criminals (rapist and killers) are doing. Marcus was evil and killed his threats and had people beaten and it was mainly his orders that caused all those in power at the colony to fall in line and do the same. Not under free will. But I see the convicts doing these things x10 just because they can and then letting everyone of the normals suffer the pains instead of putting them In the hospital. I'll end my post like I do every post and say I'll quit rambling senselessly

LiamKerrington
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM
About the game: Badger doesn't care:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGyrXQSXYw&feature=related

Lukas A.
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:24 PM
About the game: Badger doesn't care:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGyrXQSXYw&feature=related

honey badger doesn't give a shit

Osiris
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Lukas A.
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Idk if anyone's mentioned this before, but, if scratch does take over the mallers and becomes numero uno, then where do u think the first place she's going to take her newly acquired army? That's right, our favorite Sargent cross is in for a fight... That is if she finds out where the tower people went

Osiris
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I find that course of action doubtful. After the last meeting of the minds she's more prone to bring him to her through Victor, Saul, Lizzy, and Burt. Baby holding ALL the good cards right meow.

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 16th, 2012, 07:10 AM
o_O Dude! Osiris, I think you fucking got it! Seriously, that shit sounds about right to me, and the easiest way to reunite all these spread out characters.

So, Scratch catches Victor and Saul, and uses them, along with Lizzy, maybe Burt to lure Michael to the Colony. Brilliant! Fuck, she could even demand that they get Pegs back from Boulder.

Penguine
Aug 16th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Idk if anyone's mentioned this before, but, if scratch does take over the mallers and becomes numero uno, then where do u think the first place she's going to take her newly acquired army? That's right, our favorite Sargent cross is in for a fight... That is if she finds out where the tower people went

I dont think the Mallers, with their looted weapons from Burt's shop and what they have found laying around, would be in any shape to attack Ft. Irwin. That would be a stupid, futilie move, that would no doubt cost all them their lives. Wasn't it mentioned that Irwin has like 2,000 troops or so? It would take a simple radio call to the "box" and whatever is out training would roll up and squish the mallers. I'm thinking a rag-tag group of what, 30 or so criminals, has more sense then to attack a military base.

Just my $.02 though

LiamKerrington
Aug 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Hi.

I dont think the Mallers, with their looted weapons from Burt's shop and what they have found laying around, would be in any shape to attack Ft. Irwin. That would be a stupid, futilie move, that would no doubt cost all them their lives. Wasn't it mentioned that Irwin has like 2,000 troops or so? It would take a simple radio call to the "box" and whatever is out training would roll up and squish the mallers. I'm thinking a rag-tag group of what, 30 or so criminals, has more sense then to attack a military base.

Just my $.02 though

Yeah, I agree. But let's get one step further:
Imagine The Mallers to move against Fort Irwin. Knowing their inferiority in skill, weapons, numbers, and conscience they may try something like bating the zombies. This would work, if The Mallers move slowly enough to make the zombies follow them, but fast enough to keep the Zeds at bay.
Now imagine the soldiers: They see a group of Mad-Max-style outfitted punks coming all the way down to Fort Irwin, and behind them a probably not so small number of zeds following. What were the soldiers supposed to do? What, if the colonel says: "Get 'em survivors in here, and focus fire the zeds ..."

Another scenario could be this: The Mallers got to Fort Irwin and use The Colonists as hostages ... Would the Fort Irwin soliders shoot? Or keep them outside?

I am not saying that any of these two scenarios may take place; but I wouldn't consider them as too farfetched either.

All the best!
Liam

nikvoodoo
Aug 16th, 2012, 01:42 PM
This episode of WND is being delayed. We will be recording it early next week and hopefully we'll cover both episodes of We're Alive. Thanks for your (infinite) patience!

Osiris
Aug 16th, 2012, 04:51 PM
My shit is finite bro.

ferroaj
Aug 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM
This episode of WND is being delayed. We will be recording it early next week and hopefully we'll cover both episodes of We're Alive. Thanks for your (infinite) patience!

FUCK! This means I'll actually have to WORK while I'm at work. Sometimes you guys and WA are the only things that make it bearable. This is completely selfish, and I do appreciate your situations, but you guys need some backup hosts in case one of you guys can't do it. I volunteer in the case that you ever need a sub. ha.

ferroaj
Aug 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Lizzy & Bricks theory here: I'd put money on it that Lizzy kills Bricks. I think their relationship is a direct allusion to Of Mice & Men. Bricks is Lenny; Lizzy is George. They're really close and as ironic as it is, Lizzy is the one protecting Bricks. Bricks is a hulk, yes, but he's an oaf. He has almost zero intellect, but he does have an inherent sense of right and wrong. Lizzy is the one saving Bricks from himself, because without her, he would go to the Mallers even though he knows that's morally wrong. He's unable to make his own decisions, so he looks to anyone for guidance. Before Lizzy, it was Tardust until he saw Tardust try to rape Lizzy, something he KNOWS is wrong. At that point, he looked to Scratch who said to protect her... so he did and has. Now Scratch has done something he KNOWS is wrong (Bert), so who's left to follow? Lizzy, the one he knows is good. She's his moral compass at this point and she feels responsible to keep him from giving into pressure from the Mallers.

My guess here is that Bricks is going to kill someone of value to Scratch, maybe Durai???? She'll find out and send a mob to take down the murderous idiot and Lizzy's going to mercy kill him to keep him from being tortured by her. Lizzy will get a pass because 1) she's prego and Scratch feels for her and 2) Bricks is already dead, he's not a member of the family, so there's no reason to seek revenge on Lizzy.

Thoughts????

OH AND PS: Does anyone else think Bricks sounds like Kevin from the office????? Sorry. You can't unhear it...

7oddisdead
Aug 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I was just thinking" wonder if they recorded yet"...well, damn...what am I gonna do at work Friday night now? Work?....eeeeew*shudders*

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 17th, 2012, 06:53 AM

Hey, I hope you all are doing okay and that it's nothing major or difficult. My hope is it's just a scheduling thing. Whatever the reason, thank you all for doing what you can. You've got a fellow in Texas hoping that your lives are sailing along as smoothly as possible. :D

Lukas A.
Aug 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM

Just my $.02 though

I never said I thought it would be a conventional fight lol, I'm pretty sure scratch has a trick it two up her sleeve that would entail a search and rescue(search and kidnap?) type objective

Penguine
Aug 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Well unless Burt snaps and gives up where they went, or Saul or Vic gets captured, Scratch will never know where Pegs might be. Burt doesn't seem the sort to snap, and now that Shirley is destroyed he prolly doesn't really care if he lives or dies. Saul I don't think would crack either. Victor... maybe. CJ if she gets caught, definitely.

If Scratch had her shiz together she would put together a small group, stick em in a truck, and send em to Camp Pendleton and see what kind of nifty toys the USMC might have left laying around. I don't think I would take a tank, but a Bradley or a Striker would be useful, as would heavy weapons, mortars, etc.

ferroaj
Aug 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Well unless Burt snaps and gives up where they went, or Saul or Vic gets captured, Scratch will never know where Pegs might be. Burt doesn't seem the sort to snap, and now that Shirley is destroyed he prolly doesn't really care if he lives or dies. Saul I don't think would crack either. Victor... maybe. CJ if she gets caught, definitely.

Really?! I don't think for a second CJ would spill anything. Even though she doesn't really have any reason to protect Michael and the others, she has such a hatred for the Mallers/prisoners that I think she'd stay quiet out of spite. Not to mention she seems trained in some official sense (spy, swat, cop, something...) so I think she'd know how to keep her mouth shut in an interrogation.

Condor
Aug 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Now a real stretch: Since Glenn is quite the cable-guy for communication he may act as an double-agent; he would have means and chances enough to inform The Mallers about the secret plan of CJ's, Victor's and Saul's. And the whole roll call thing is all about uncovering their plans - and with that the underground-resistance within The Colony as well ...
I don't think Glenn is a double-agent or spy, but with all the equipment in his shop and with a little know-how from someone (Tardust maybe) they may be able to pick-up the transmissions from Victor. Probably not likely, but it is a possibility.
Now, that leads me to a wild theory I'll throw out. It seemed as though Gatekeeper and Bixby were living together and we know which team Gatekeeper plays for, could they be a couple? Not a big deal if they are. Maybe the roll call will be them called out and punished because of the overheard radio transmissions, hence the chapter title "Captive Hearts".

If Scratch had her shiz together she would put together a small group, stick em in a truck, and send em to Camp Pendleton and see what kind of nifty toys the USMC might have left laying around. I don't think I would take a tank, but a Bradley or a Striker would be useful, as would heavy weapons, mortars, etc.
I'd bet CJ already raided that base too.

7oddisdead
Aug 20th, 2012, 10:28 AM
it would seem osi's bloodbath angle gets the win...

durai=dead
bricks=dead
everybody else= trying not to dead

rep incoming brosephus

LiamKerrington
Aug 20th, 2012, 10:36 AM
7oddisdead: Yep. I agree with you, although I don't understand your last line ... "rep incoming brosephus" ... ?

Anyway: Let's guess, what's going to happen next in The Colony, shall we?

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
it would seem osi's bloodbath angle gets the win...

durai=dead
bricks=dead
everybody else= trying not to dead

rep incoming brosephus

Dear nikvoodoo,

You better make note of this (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3556-We-re-Not-Dead-43&p=46195&viewfull=1#post46195) for the next WND episode.

Sincerely,
fuck yeah.

Tielurrdee
Aug 20th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Oh oh I got a prediction. Next chapter after lizzy hears sal's voice drop from the radio because he's a bit busy to talk and is under fire. We hear in the room ir building vic and lizzy are in a oh so familiar caugh in the back round and maybe some chains . I'm not by any means saying he's free I'm saying they stumbled into where our old friend is being heald. And yeah nic I believe you've predicted his death before he can get out of the colony I agree his lucks run out. I'm hoping maybe it hasn't but no one is as lucky as miracle boy sal.

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Saul dies in the next chapter.

Condor
Aug 20th, 2012, 08:00 PM
At least we know where Scratch keeps her back-up knife, in her boot and not in the intimate location suggested on WND earlier.

Tielurrdee
Aug 20th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Saul dies in the next chapter.

On the inside when he sees Burt lizzy and victor all die with one bullet from scratch. Triple kill mw3 style

LiamKerrington
Aug 21st, 2012, 01:03 AM
Saul is indestructable. He may be wounded, but he won't be killed. He survived Pegs cooking, he survived zombies hordes, he survived heavy gunfire by the Mallers while being chased by zombies, he survived a landing jumper on his chest, he survived Shirley and the field-operation, he survived reconnecting with Mommy ... Nothing will bring him down.
And Burt? Probably he will die; many predict his nearing death. But he was USMC; he won't die without giving something back like returning the favor. And if he survives, even better ...

Osiris
Aug 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM
At least we know where Scratch keeps her back-up knife, in her boot and not in the intimate location suggested on WND earlier.

We know where she keeps *A* back-up knife. Guarantee that bitch carries a few.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:14 PM
Episode recorded. Thank you all for your input!

Even you Osiris. Even you.

Osiris
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Episode recorded. Thank you all for your input!

Even you Osiris. Even you.

:squint:

LiamKerrington
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:33 PM
Episode recorded.

Good news ...

RamblinMike
Aug 24th, 2012, 02:13 AM
gimme gimme gimme! Is it out today?

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
gimme gimme gimme! Is it out today?

Ditto ditto ditto! :D

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 24th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Excellent podcast, well worth the wait!

Thanks Nik and Britt for filling my ear holes, especially since I had to work late this Friday.

I loved hearing the bits of Britt's recap without the edits. More brain vomit recaps! :D
While listening I was chatting with Yarri, and I mentioned how I got a bit teary eyed when you all were discussing Bricks death. I don't think I got as emotional when I listened to the WA episode as much as I did during the recap. Weird huh?

I agree, that Hannah is dead. I mean the possibility exists that she could be alive, but honestly I think she's dead.

"And now for something completely different..." (nice Monty Python reference good buddy)

In the chaos, I am worried that Saul and CJ are going to wait too long before the Mallers stop fighting amongst themselves (in which there is only one turnout; Scratch and her loyals will succeed). If they wait too long, I can see Scratch gaining the upper hand over an armed group of Colony folk. She would just need to take Lizzy hostage and Saul would be rendered useless. In that scenario we face some predicaments; 1. Saul believes Lizzy is in danger. 2. Lizzy knows Scratch won't kill her. 3. CJ might not give a shit and could call Scratch's bluff.

But I haven't been right in a while, so I doubt this will happen.

Thanks for taking the time to make this podcast and for sharing your crickets with us!

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking... bloodbath. Durai, Bricks, Bixby, and either Saul or Victor. Straight up OK Corral shit.

Dear nik,

I hate you,

Sincerely,
Next time read.

P.S. They're not gone yet. :love:

Kc
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I think one day I'll discus in further Durai's motivation to let Scratch speak. I definitely wasn't going for the Bond-esc moment.

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I think one day I'll discus in further Durai's motivation to let Scratch speak. I definitely wasn't going for the Bond-esc moment.

I figured that family honour dictated it. Never reveal your motives for anything, Kc... never.

nikvoodoo
Aug 24th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Dear nik,

I hate you,

Sincerely,
Next time read.

P.S. They're not gone yet. :love:

Dear osiris,

Dont you be looking at my mouth.

Sincerely,
Gift Horse :love:

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Dear osiris,

Dont you be looking at my mouth.

Sincerely,
Gift Horse :love:

Dear Gift Horse,

You're just in time! I'm out of glue.

Sincerely,
Satan :squint:

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Wasn't a blanket. The body count is rising as we speak. I can predict shit too and be right half the time. :hsugh:

7oddisdead
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Wasn't a blanket. The body count is rising as we speak. I can predict shit too and be right half the time. :hsugh:

We should buy that voodoo lounge place...rumor has it, it might be for sale :hsugh:

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:50 PM
We should buy that voodoo lounge place...rumor has it, it might be for sale :hsugh:

I've got 8 bucks... how much you got? :hsugh:

7oddisdead
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:52 PM
I've got 8 bucks... how much you got? :hsugh:

five. and half a snickers bar

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:56 PM
five. and half a snickers bar

Winner winner chicken dinner! :hsugh:

7oddisdead
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM

Osiris
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM
At any rate, it was a decent episode. Nice to know that even Britt had trouble following the chaotic clusterfuck that was the post-execution party.

USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller
Aug 25th, 2012, 01:49 AM
I just caught up to date on the WND episodes. I had to find something to fill the void between WA episodes. Great job on the recaps. Brit, I love your voice. Nik, I hate Datu with a passion.

LiamKerrington
Aug 25th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Hi.

Cool show.
@nikvoodoo: You mentioned that during the last 4 months within the WA-story nothing important has happened which is why the story jumped right into December.
LA- and Boulder-wise I agree with you.
But what about Tanya in Fort Irwin? It is very likely that the Colonel there has made its decision. But his decision and the "white lie" of Michael's by not telling Tanya the truth about her situation (- how long she was meant to stay in quarantine -) are things that might have created something worth to be told back then. Or do you think Kc might swap the timelines again in order to tell that part of the story just like he did in the past on many other occasions?
Anyway: I am not even sure if and how important this whole Tanya-thing is after all ... *shrugs*

All the best!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Aug 25th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Yep, you're right. There is an entire story to be told concerning Tanya. It would be very awful for her to have been locked in quarantine for four yelling, "Michael? Are you still out there? Michael? Miiiichaaaaeeeellll!!"