PDA

View Full Version : Greg Miller diagnosised with Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Anarchist Bunny
Aug 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Source (http://www.ign.com/blogs/greggy-ign/2012/08/09/so-i-have-cancer-who-wants-to-cook-meth/)

Very sad to hear that, not a fan of his IGN work, seem to feel like I'm the only fan that came here from The League of Extraordinarily Ordinary Gentleman over at spill.com, but I really enjoyed him on We're Not Dead.

I'm glad he's taking it very well, and I hope he responds well to treatment.

AdrianHD
Aug 10th, 2012, 09:32 AM
He's a good guy. I've met him once and he was genuinely just an awesome person. I love his attitude.

If you happen to read this Greg, you'll pull through!

Also, I live in Albuquerque, so I'm totally willing to pull an Aaron if Greg wants to be Walt.

Osiris
Aug 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
:(

nikvoodoo
Aug 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I'll just say this: as his "replacement" on wnd, I know there is no replacing him. Trust mepeople tell me every day. It takes a special person and personality to command such a legion of loyal fans like greg has.

Best wishes mr. miller. Speedy recovery, and I'm glad you have such a great attitude and are combating this with confidence and humor.

Osiris
Aug 10th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Perhaps a username change is in order.

abayarts
Aug 11th, 2012, 08:28 AM
He's a good guy. I've met him once and he was genuinely just an awesome person. I love his attitude.

If you happen to read this Greg, you'll pull through!

Also, I live in Albuquerque, so I'm totally willing to pull an Aaron if Greg wants to be Walt.

I call dibs on Mike then.

I met him once at ComicCon. Full of energy and always smiling. Good person.

RamblinMike
Aug 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM
My prayers are with him, then. I'm very sorry to hear about it.

Solanine
Aug 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM
greg all ways joked about wanting to die before forty. This sucks. Pull through Greg.

awkwardalex
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Um, holy shit, I saw some blurb about cancer and meth (the blog post title) and had just assumed it was a greg rant on breaking bad. I thought nothing of it till I saw this.

Greg you brought me to IGN and START! My grandmother had this in the final stages and her chances were low amd she beat it! If and old lady can then greg will!

ferroaj
Aug 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Fuck Cancer. Just keep a good attitude, man. Best of luck, but you're not gonna need it. You're gonna beat cancer down till it cries like a baby.