PDA

View Full Version : What if the Mallers had the zombies blood as biological warfare?

turbo
Aug 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Just a big "What If", I was listening to "The War" Part 3 of 4, and Pegs can see Tommy was scratched on the neck and bleeding. He says it was from the pipebomb. What if they harvested the blood of some zombies?

It's been a long day so don't take me too seriously :)

LiamKerrington
Aug 7th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Hi.

Just a big "What If", I was listening to "The War" Part 3 of 4, and Pegs can see Tommy was scratched on the neck and bleeding. He says it was from the pipebomb. What if they harvested the blood of some zombies?

Well, that would add a new level of "chaotic evilness" to the Mallers. And it would add a couple of questions as well:
- A bomb deploys a lot of heat in a very short period of time; how would these pipebombs have to be built in order to prevent the bio-weapon-factor becoming useless due to heat?
- Would the virus/ biochemical agent/ mysterious zed-mutagen/ zed-factor be affected by heat anyway?

But anyway: Although they might be capable to build those "zedified pipebombs" as well as act along such vile intentions, I don't think they would do it. Considering their attempts to take down the Arena, I guess Durai is more interesting in blasting the hell out of the zeds and back to where it belongs (, which would not be The Tower people).

All the best!
Liam