PDA

View Full Version : The end is nigh ... Full Audio Set?

LiamKerrington
Aug 3rd, 2012, 05:14 AM
Hi everyone,

with almost about one-and-a-half seasons to go the better part of WA is already past. The first two seasons are available as MP3- or Audio-CD-Sets. Now I wonder:

since the end of WA is "nigh", are there also plans to establish a merchandise product like "We're Alive - 4 seasons boxed set" or something?

All the best!
Liam

Kc
Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone,

with almost about one-and-a-half seasons to go the better part of WA is already past. The first two seasons are available as MP3- or Audio-CD-Sets. Now I wonder:

since the end of WA is "nigh", are there also plans to establish a merchandise product like "We're Alive - 4 seasons boxed set" or something?

All the best!
Liam

Very possible! That's a lot of discs too. 48 in total (If season 4 has 12 chapters)

nikvoodoo
Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
That's not too many. Isn't that the length of a Harry Potter Audio book?

riskbreaker23
Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hi everyone,

All the best!
Liam

Great idea! I would be willing to put something like $100-$150 for this, KC >.>

LiamKerrington
Aug 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Hello there,

Oh boy, what did I do? Only 48 CDs??? Plus 2 for some extras? (Outtakes, interviews or something?) ...

Just kidding.
I am glad that you have open ears for this "idea". Am really looking forward to it.

All the best!
Liam