PDA

View Full Version : Wanna STUMP some fools at the Live event?!

Britt
Jul 26th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Hey guys!

As I'm sure you're WELL aware of by now, the live event is this Friday! I will be there doling out trivia and handing out amazing prizes (if you consider signed helicopters, severed fingers, bricks and flower pots amazing, that is) during the pre-show and I wanted to give you the opportunity to, um, prevent those people from receiving the aforementioned amazing prizes too easily.

If you have any trivia questions you'd like me to ask the participants, let me know! You can leave them below or send us an email to WND@zombiepodcast.com.

PLEASE include the answers as well, and I'll run them by big man Kc Wayland.

I'll make sure to let you know if you manage to stump someone!

nikvoodoo
Jul 26th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm going to enjoy the ever loving fuck out of this activity...:D

ClearSights
Jul 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Damn....I thought I was going to get britt's direct e-mail :o

nikvoodoo
Jul 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Damn....I thought I was going to get britt's direct e-mail :o

yeah.....that's creepy....;)

IamPaul
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
What was the first meal that Michael ate after "It Began"?

Eggs and pancakes.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM
What was the first meal that Michael ate after "It Began"?

Eggs and pancakes.

...I'm no seer, but I don't think this question will be used.

IamPaul
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
...I'm no seer, but I don't think this question will be used.

I dare you, or ANYONE to beat that question! You know how long that took me to think of? Huh? The work that I had to go through? Research? Time? Dedication to the art of question asking and answering? I demand some respect for my question! Your critique of my question is a spit in the face to all question asking and answerers (Q.A.A. pronounced like kah)! the QAA is much like the brotherhood of Assassins used in the Assassins Creed games. In fact, the game creators came to us for inspiration for the first game, and due to its success, the follow up games as well! We will not be silenced!

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I dare you, or ANYONE to beat that question! You know how long that took me to think of? Huh? The work that I had to go through? Research? Time? Dedication to the art of question asking and answering? I demand some respect for my question! Your critique of my question is a spit in the face to all question asking and answerers (Q.A.A. pronounced like kah)! the QAA is much like the brotherhood of Assassins used in the Assassins Creed games. In fact, the game creators came to us for inspiration for the first game, and due to its success, the follow up games as well! We will not be silenced!

lol, I like your response. I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to spit in the face of the Q.A.A. or anything like that. I actually like the question too. It would have been a good one, but I think they won't use it because you posted it on here and even put the answer up. So now folks will already know how to respond. I think Britt should have said that the questions should go directly to the e-mail, or perhaps via PM or something.

But who knows, if they use that question there is always the chance that no one from the forums will be attending the event and will get stumped. :D

Osiris
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Paul just told you, son.

IamPaul
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I figure not everyone is a part of the forum that will be at the event. Thanks for noticing a joke too. At least one person on the internet can see a joke when there is one.

nikvoodoo
Jul 26th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Not everyone there will be aforum member. Think of it this way: there are 400 active members here. Over 18k like the show on fb. There's bound to be non forum members at the show.

ClearSights
Jul 26th, 2012, 06:23 PM
yeah.....that's creepy....;)

Creepin is the new flattering

awkwardalex
Jul 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM
What did the flag in chapter 16 (on the yacht) mean in Nautical Terms?

A Disabled Ship

Vlarken
Jul 26th, 2012, 09:14 PM
In part two of 'The New Arrivals', when Burt tells Saul to go open the safe that the Mallers didn't get into, what is the combination for the safe?

Answer: 56221 (Or what Burt actually says is: Fifty-six, twenty-two, one.)

Osiris
Jul 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Not everyone there will be aforum member. Think of it this way: there are 400 active members here. Over 18k like the show on fb. There's bound to be non forum members at the show.

Yeah, what up wit dat?

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Yeah, what up wit dat?

Lots of people do the absolute minimum. Click like on facebook. Never interact ever again.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:01 PM
In part two of 'The New Arrivals', when Burt tells Saul to go open the safe that the Mallers didn't get into, what is the combination for the safe?

Answer: 56221 (Or what Burt actually says is: Fifty-six, twenty-two, one.)

I remember thinking this was Burt's birthday: 1956, February 21st. 2/21/56 I think I asked KC but don't remember if he answered.

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I remember thinking this was Burt's birthday: 1956, February 21st. 2/21/56 I think I asked KC but don't remember if he answered.

Think he said he had no date in mind for Burt's birthday.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Think he said he had no date in mind for Burt's birthday.

I DON'T PAY YOU TO THINK! :nyanr: burt:) :nyanr:

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I DON'T PAY YOU TO THINK! :nyanr: burt:) :nyanr:

:squint:

I used to like you.....not so sure anymore.....

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM
:squint:

I used to like you.....not so sure anymore.....

I often say the same thing...to myself...in the dark...clutching an empty bottle of Sky Vodka.

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Sky? No wonder you hate yourself!

Litmaster
Jul 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Ok, here's one:
When Saul and Angel go out on their first supply-gathering mission, Michael tells Angel they are going to have a "quiet" ride unless he has stock stories of what two things?

BOOBS and ALCOHOL!

Vlarken
Jul 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Ok, here's one:
When Saul and Angel go out on their first supply-gathering mission, Michael tells Angel they are going to have a "quiet" ride unless he has stock stories of what two things?

BOOBS and ALCOHOL!

Oooh, I knew this one without having to see the answer. Good one.