PDA

View Full Version : Donations and Custom Ranks

wh33t
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm just curious how people get those nifty rank titles above their avatar? Is it because they've donated? Or is it because they run blogs or podcasts or update the wiki?

Kc
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm just curious how people get those nifty rank titles above their avatar? Is it because they've donated? Or is it because they run blogs or podcasts or update the wiki?

Admins, Mods, Donators, there's different categories.

Cabbage Patch
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:49 AM

You can find out a lot about this in the Rules and Regulations section: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1320-What-the-User-Colors-Mean

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:10 AM
You can find out a lot about this in the Rules and Regulations section: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1320-What-the-User-Colors-Mean

So....how long does it take for someone to get the 'perks' of donating or anything of the like?

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
So....how long does it take for someone to get the 'perks' of donating or anything of the like?

If you donated, send me the pay pal confirmation to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com. I'll take care of it :)

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM
If you donated, send me the pay pal confirmation to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com. I'll take care of it :)

You guys read the email accounts now? Based on previous WND podcasts, I thought all emails sent to you guys got swallowed up by a behemoth.....It's why they're so big

No but really, sending e-mail now, Thanks Nik!

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM
You guys read the email accounts now? Based on previous WND podcasts, I thought all emails sent to you guys got swallowed up by a behemoth.....It's why they're so big

No but really, sending e-mail now, Thanks Nik!

I always read my own personal ones. I didn't get access to WND email until around August I think it was....that's when I started replying to people from the past years worth of email. I also gained access to lots of Free Male Enhancement offers. Amusingly enough, they were addressed to Britt.

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I always read my own personal ones. I didn't get access to WND email until around August I think it was....that's when I started replying to people from the past years worth of email. I also gained access to lots of Free Male Enhancement offers. Amusingly enough, they were addressed to Britt.

You say the "Behemoth" and "Little Ones" enough, you'll get those kinds of emails.... #dickjoke

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:14 PM

Haha, of course. Well, Britt is lacking in that department....so while not their original target audience, this would be a member of a group of the population in need of the most 'male enhancement' in that vain....

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:15 PM
You say the "Behemoth" and "Little Ones" enough, you'll get those kinds of emails.... #dickjoke

:cool::D

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:53 AM

BTW - Thanks Nik for the update to my profile, appreciate it!

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
After listening to you yestersday, Nik. Maybe we should have some Greg Miller Badge for those brought here by his word of mouth. Make it "Greg Miller infected me." badges