PDA

View Full Version : Do we know...?

Robzombie
Jul 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Do we know who Scratch was refering to when in Ch 28 Part 1 (around 19 min) when she says, "I know a few of those people"...other than Angel, who else was she talking about?

Do we know how Ink got into CJ's tower? CJ assumes that Duncan let him in "by accident"...whats with that?

Do we know who the deserters from CJ's tower were? I assume it may have been as similar situation as when Kelly wanted to go...just a disagreement in command and how things are done, yet these people did actually leave. Thats all fine, but do we know who they were? I thought it may have been a group with gatekeeper yet I was sure that he's the one who interupted Samanthas conversation with Kalani in the tower before the attack, which would mean that he did not leave yet as the deserters were already mentioned in the story.

I'm hoping this can be a thread were people can ask questions like this, maybe I missed something, or these questions really have not yet been answered...Or if anyone does have an answer or thought on just these questions I'd be happy with that too.

ClearSights
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Yes