PDA

View Full Version : I think Saul is going to betray the The Fort.

Verse
Jul 9th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I little out there. I am not 100% flying this flag, but here is my thought.

He made the comment about the Sat Phone being his ticket to getting Lizzy back. I first went "Makes sense. Fix the radio. Call in back up." Then I started to think. He is going to sneak in the Colony. Get the other radio. Sneak out. Fix the Radio. Then hope that The Fort helps out when he calls.

He could get grab Lizzy while he was there and be done with it.

I think he is going to trade the Sat Phone for Lizzy. It just makes more sense that the other. All the steps to make a call when he could just grab her while he was there. I have a gut feeling this is going to happen.

PuddleWhite
Jul 9th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I little out there. I am not 100% flying this flag, but here is my thought.

He made the comment about the Sat Phone being his ticket to getting Lizzy back. I first went "Makes sense. Fix the radio. Call in back up." Then I started to think. He is going to sneak in the Colony. Get the other radio. Sneak out. Fix the Radio. Then hope that The Fort helps out when he calls.

He could get grab Lizzy while he was there and be done with it.

I think he is going to trade the Sat Phone for Lizzy. It just makes more sense that the other. All the steps to make a call when he could just grab her while he was there. I have a gut feeling this is going to happen.

If he was capable of doing that, he would have traded Pegs for Lizzie long ago.

Verse
Jul 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I know. 5 months have pasted. People change. He didn't find out the Mallers had Lizzy until right before The Tower fell. Not saying this is a 100% chance. Only food for thought. Just seems weird he would go through all these steps when he could just sneak in and get her out.