PDA

View Full Version : Kick Start KC's next project?

wh33t
Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Just tossing an idea out there. Whatever is it KC plans to do next I'm sure many of us will be keeping a close eye! But why not help him get his next project secured before We're Alive is even over?! What do you think KC? Start up a Kickstarter fund raising campaign for your next project? Share some details with us about it ;) eh eh eh :cool:

ClearSights
Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
Put it on this site maybe....

http://www.indiegogo.com/

Kc
Jul 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Wow, thanks. But you have no idea what my next project is. And it won't be till after WA ends. And that'll be some time.

wh33t
Jul 5th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Wow, thanks. But you have no idea what my next project is. And it won't be till after WA ends. And that'll be some time.

Yea, but... you could tell us ;)

Kc
Jul 6th, 2012, 10:25 AM
It's good. I'll tell you that much.

nikvoodoo
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
It's good. I'll tell you that much.

It's totally about vampires that sparkle isn't it?

wh33t
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Don't even joke about that!

Kc
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Pfft. Maybe.

wh33t
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Well I'm really hoping it has something to do with Space or high technology!

abayarts
Jul 6th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Wait, the next project will be about sparkly vampires in space?!?!

werewolf
Jul 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am sick to death hearing about vampires and the whole Bella thing. Let the Zombies run for awhile. If not zombies then werewolves and i dont mean the four legged twilight ones. I want the ones from the Howling the first movie. Not the others. I am sure whatever KC and the crew will do will be Awesome.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I like the Howlings' werewolves too. What did you think of the 'American' werewolves? And yes, four legged werewolves are just freaking wolves. WTF "Twighlight?"

werewolf
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I like the Howlings' werewolves too. What did you think of the 'American' werewolves? And yes, four legged werewolves are just freaking wolves. WTF "Twighlight?"

yea i did like American werewolf the first one but not the second. I get tired of seeing companies using real wolves for werewolves. yes i know that Twilight use CGI wolves

wh33t
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I didn't mind the Werewolves in Underworld. I actually didn't mind those films. I thought they had great Gothicy filming and set design and for a silly action movie it was quite decent all around.

mem
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/187/4/1/real_vampires_by_dennoNel.jpg

reaper239
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM

just because they sparkle, doesn't mean they aren't being blown to bits by zombies with rocket launchers.

Cabbage Patch
Jul 11th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Deadliest Warrior did a "Vampires Versus Zombies" episode last year. As I recall the zombies won, primarily through strength of numbers. Here's a link to watch the episode online: http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/q7bq0v/deadliest-warrior-vampires-vs-zombies-season-3-ep-310

nikvoodoo
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Deadliest Warrior did a "Vampires Versus Zombies" episode last year. As I recall the zombies won, primarily through strength of numbers. Here's a link to watch the episode online: http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/q7bq0v/deadliest-warrior-vampires-vs-zombies-season-3-ep-310

Zombies did win...but I feel like it was just barely. I think the final battle they showed the Vampires beating all the zombies, but the last standing vampire had a random bite and turned after the battle was over.

Ok enough about vampires and zombies. We all know Kc's next project is about a Dragon named Melvin.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:10 PM
My memory is very bad, especially since I drink a whole hell of a lot, but wasn't there some animated thing KC did or started? I swear I remember seeing brief animations or screen shots of guys in these mech-suits.

Aha!

Sopor, Deep Sleep (http://www.waylandproductions.com/Wayland_Productions/Sopor_Deep_Sleep.html)

What happened with this?

wh33t
Jul 12th, 2012, 03:14 PM
My memory is very bad, especially since I drink a whole hell of a lot, but wasn't there some animated thing KC did or started? I swear I remember seeing brief animations or screen shots of guys in these mech-suits.

Aha!

Sopor, Deep Sleep (http://www.waylandproductions.com/Wayland_Productions/Sopor_Deep_Sleep.html)

What happened with this?

Wow, I had no idea that page existed!

VEE
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:35 AM
I'd give to a kickstarter poject, it's a great idea. This is one I just backed:

http://vimeo.com/45423418

Personally, I'd be ok to pay a subscription fee as well I think, a reasonable one. My preferences are pay a single fee and get the lot rather than episode by episode.

Penguine
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:40 PM
The next project is going to be called "We're Dead" and will be a story about all our favorites after they become zombies.

mem
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:20 AM
The next project is going to be called "We're Dead" and will be a story about all our favorites after they become zombies.

your title is more original. mine was. "Sorry, we arent alive anymore and hope that we aren't a bother for anyone. Thanks."

Deacon_Tyler
Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
I would help fund this.

Kc
Sep 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I've already been working on a few more stories for after the series is over, so fear not, there's still more to come. What medium they will be in has yet to be seen.

Adventureless_Hero
Sep 24th, 2012, 10:50 AM
I've already been working on a few more stories for after the series is over, so fear not, there's still more to come. What medium they will be in has yet to be seen.

Scratch and Sniff.

Deacon_Tyler
Sep 24th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I could absolutely see We're Alive as a television show. We've already seen the runaway success of TWD and while I may get crucified for saying this, I feel that the characters in We're Alive are more engaging, likable and easy to relate to. Not only that, but We're Alive seems to lend itself nicely to a lower budget - the set pieces are smaller and much of the story takes place on a road, apartment buildings or other enclosed area and since the zombies in We're Alive seem to be living rather than dead, special effects would run much cheaper. All of the above would make the series very easy to pick up by a cable station or perhaps even Netflix, which is currently looking to add more original series to its lineup.

If it ran during the off season, it wouldn't even compete with the Walking Dead and would satiate that need for a good zombie tale. I don't usually gush about any movie, book or television series, but there are so many subtle nuances in the acting and story of We're Alive that I just don't see in most mediums. There isn't that sense of "making it up as we go along", but rather so much subtle foreshadowing all throughout the chapters that makes it an extremely convincing story with so much potential!