PDA

View Full Version : Evil Dead...

GingerNacre
Jun 29th, 2012, 09:18 AM
...The Musical??? Yes.

So I am a Bruce Campbell nut. I love Evil Dead 1 & 2 and AoD...deadites are one of my first zombie loves. At the last con I attended Bruce suggested and endorsed Evil Dead The Musical stating his FAVORITE tune was "WTF Was That?" and I admit, he might be right. You can get the CD from Amazon. No seriously. He has nothing to do with the show (other than inspiration, clearly) and has been twice, once in the coveted SPLATTER ZONE! He suggested we wear lots of white. So, I bought my tickets for July to see with one of my best friends who is a zombie and WA fan...in the SPLATTER ZONE! Im stoked. STOKED!!! Its going to be RIDICULOUS and fun.
Check out the commercial for Evil Dead The Musical (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Had1kA9_UFI&feature=related). Also buy tickets for a city near you on this website (http://www.bruce-campbell.com/pilot.asp?pg=edm_2010). GET YOUR DEADITE ON all you zombie fans who like mindless musical entertainment mixed with fake blood!

nikvoodoo
Jun 29th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I remember seeing this being advertised in Toronto a few years ago and being so mad I couldn't work on it. It would be the most excellent production to be a part of. Ever. The end.

And any show/production anything that has a splatter zone is automatically awesome.

Osiris
Jun 29th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I missed the last show in Vancouver because I was in surgery. Fucking sucked. Really wanted to check it out. That said, I'm leaving disappointed. I'd hoped this thread was about the movie. Thanks for getting my hopes up, Sorsha. Thanks a lot.

GingerNacre
Jul 30th, 2012, 01:05 AM

THIS is a collage from my Evil Dead The Musical Experience. Seriously, it was one of the BEST TIMES I've ever had at a musical or a theatre. Bootless Stageworks put this on in a very small room and it was amazing. The first act you get sprayed with some fake blood and its almost laughable. Act II is a blood fest, people! Seriously! It came from the freaking ceiling! We knew we were in trouble when people came to the show in ponchos. The one I shared with my friend for Act II was NOT enough to stop our impending fate. The songs are silly, catchy and plain wrong. I got most of the Ash lines from the trilogy I wanted. If you haven't already, go see this. But wear clothes you don't mind messing up with pinkish-red blood. Oh! And the SPLATTER ZONE is worth the extra cash, although Im pretty sure most people got bloody to some extent. Good times!

reaper239
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:59 AM
my girlfriend will begin hating you now. i am a huge bruce campbell fan, and i want to go see this, very badly.

ScottP
Aug 27th, 2021, 02:53 AM
Here the movies updates are quite understandable and reliable as well. The people who need law essay help uk (https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/law-essay/) services about can avail it here. Thumbs up with the tremendous sharing and please continue to bring related material on your forum.