PDA

View Full Version : Really impressive podcast

SquidDNA
Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Just registered to say I'm catching up with We're Alive (on Devil's Workshop right now) and the quality of voice acting, writing, and production has all been top notch. Plus, it's about zombies so this is really fantastically enjoyable. I've been listening to We're Alive on my way to and from work, and while I keep laboratory classrooms organized (I find myself consuming gigabytes of podcast a month.) Keep up the excellent work!

podcastlover
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:06 PM
i couldn't agree more! i don't even like zombie stories all that much, but i do love good podcasts (fictional or not), and this one is one of the best. the quality of the voice acting and production values really make "we're alive" awesome for anyone who likes a good story.

DannyBox
Jul 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Not only that it is so driving, this way of showing your story..that the way this people showing it is in the back of peoples mind the pure imagination of imagine the story they are bringing..here is my thoughts...the old guy (Burt) if the story became a decent movie or show..you know who i picture in the character... no one else than CLINT EASTWOOD! hahaha but you know that is my thoughts and for many the other characters i became wondering what if this actor do the roll of the ones in the story not for the first that pop out of my head. I hear them and analyze there way of express they selfs by the way they speak that there is when i pick the perfect actors...and the environment that my head pop out every time i am in a new chapter. Awesome way to go.

P.S. You guys bring it old school in a new world cheers for that! :)

TheThingThatDarknessFears
Aug 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
The voice acting is outstanding. VERY rarely am I ever confused as to who is speaking, and I find if I am it is usually because I got distracted by something and wasn't listening closely enough. It is utterly amazing that these talented actors are able to distinguish themselves without the visual.

ScratchSucks
Apr 15th, 2013, 07:44 PM
The podcast is amazing! I have listened to it since the first couple chapters came out. But I have to say as you get into the more recent Chapters like 32.

Litmaster
Nov 15th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Welcome, guys! Get yerselves caught up and then start contributing more on the forums! You'll find a very friendly bunch in here...