PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead #41

nikvoodoo
Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
As was teased.....we will be interviewing a cast member this upcoming week for WND #41. Let's have a little fun with it: Who will it be????

Vote above and come back on Monday the 25th to find out the answer! Then ask any questions you may have for this individual to be asked on the air!

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:17 AM
I voted for the Pevs (hope he doesn't mind me calling him that).

Why? Well because his is one of the few characters I hate, hate, hate. I see no redeeming qualities in Tardust, and for some reason, I think David Pevsner would make a great, and surprising guest. He does a great job with the voice acting.

Man, when I think about it, the cast is really effing badass!

Cabbage Patch
Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
I voted for Blaire, because hers was the only button I could make work. That said, Lizzy is one of my favorite characters, and I've missed hearing her.

awkwardalex
Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:30 AM
I'm thinking Otto or Greg.

BecauseOtto is very dedicated to the forum

And because that bastard Pete has been hoarding all the water

7oddisdead
Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:36 AM
I'm going with tardust for the opposite reason of hero's ....more I hear...more I like like like...(again, where's the thumbs up smiley?)

Witch_Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
I'm hoping for Constance Parng. She has a beautiful, sexy voice like Claire Dodin. They both impress me with their believability, too.

Kram
Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:57 PM
Only the last two buttons would work for me. I voted for Tammy Klein, as I'm a big fan of her performance, and Kelly has become one of my favourite characters. For the same reasons, I'm really hoping to hear from Otto, Jay, or Constance. It will be great to hear from another cast member, no matter who it is.

nikvoodoo
Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
That's uh.....strange....I checked three different browsers over the course of the day and they all worked for me....hmm.......wonder why that would be.....

Well sorry the vote isn't working right. At least you got to vote for the person you wanted to? I can go change it to whomever you'd like but you won't get credit for it.

Kram
Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I'm happy with my vote. We don't have any evidence to base our guess on, after all.

Cabbage Patch
Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Happy with my vote too.

Kram
Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
I was considering voting for several different options. Having fewer choices just made the final decision easier.

riskbreaker23
Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
I voted for Scott Marvin because I'm DYING to hear him off air, but a note to Brit and Nik, I AM OKAY WITH ANY ONE OF THESE FOR GUESTS! lol I LOVE guest stars on WND. They are my favorite episodes.

socali
Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
I voted for Riley cause she's kick ass cool. And I was wondering if she had an accent outside of WA. Probably but still cool to hear it out of WA.

nikvoodoo
Jun 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
I voted for Riley cause she's kick ass cool. And I was wondering if she had an accent outside of WA. Probably but still cool to hear it out of WA.

She does have the accent outside the production.

If you search for Deadliest Warrior Joan of Arc episode, she was the Joan weapons expert.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 23rd, 2012, 10:58 PM
She does have the accent outside the production.

If you search for Deadliest Warrior Joan of Arc episode, she was the Joan weapons expert.

AND she's really an expert archer too.

Cabbage Patch
Jun 23rd, 2012, 11:59 PM
There was a big spoiler for the guest cast member at the end of WND 40.

They announced that the guest cast member was male.

Kram
Jun 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Yes, that did a lot to narrow down the options. If I were to vote now, my guess would be Otto. There are only a couple other likely candidates.

Cabbage Patch
Jun 24th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Yes, that did a lot to narrow down the options. If I were to vote now, my guess would be Otto. There are only a couple other likely candidates.

Luckily for us there aren't any bad choices on the list.

nikvoodoo
Jun 24th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Its nice when people pick up the hints that get dropped! :)

ClearSights
Jun 24th, 2012, 08:09 AM
I am unhappy with my pick

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 25th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I am unhappy with my pick

So long as it wasn't your nose or butt, it's all good. ^w^

nikvoodoo
Jun 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM
The time has come for one and all to REJOICE! and be happy for now is the time to reveal this week's interviewee!!!

Otto Sturcke! The man. The Myth. The Scuba Wearing, sharped tongued legend!

Oh yeah. You know it!

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Cool. WND#40 kinda gave it away, but didn't do anything to lessen the awesomeness of knowing Victor is going to be on. I'll get to hear him say things like, "Pinche, Cabron," and "Chupa mi juevos con todo tu corazon!"

I made up that last one.

Looking forward to hearing him on the show!

nikvoodoo
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:22 AM
*Sigh* Slow your roll everybody....

Otto just sent me a message and said he's slammed and won't be available to record. So #41 will be of Chapter 31-1 review. Sorry for the tease, but the voting is very interesting as to whom y'all would like us to target next.

We'll get Otto on in the future and sorry again!

Z Sniper
Jun 25th, 2012, 12:46 PM
*Sigh* Slow your roll everybody....

Otto just sent me a message and said he's slammed and won't be available to record. So #41 will be of Chapter 31-1 review. Sorry for the tease, but the voting is very interesting as to whom y'all would like us to target next.

We'll get Otto on in the future and sorry again!

Sorry everyone! I SHALL RETURN!,....SOON! I was really hoping to work with the incredible NICK & BRITT!

ClearSights
Jun 25th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 25th, 2012, 01:21 PM
"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me."

nikvoodoo
Jun 25th, 2012, 01:57 PM
"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me."

Shut up Morpheus! Your actions nearly sank the entire city of Zion!

GOD!

nikvoodoo
Jun 26th, 2012, 11:51 AM
By the by, in the defense of our hint we dropped in #40 about the guest: We did talk a great deal about David Pevsner in the lost episode version. So it would have made it a little harder to figure out...not by much. But just a touch :)

7oddisdead
Jun 26th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Friendly hint/request: try to get pevsner on?...i for one would love to hear it...that dude has one of the more interesting characters to portray...he would be a fan fave....if not for one scene. (my opinion)

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
So you guys are still going forward with an episode right? I thought I saw something in the chatbox about there not being an episode this week.

nikvoodoo
Jun 27th, 2012, 03:41 PM
No episode this week. There's nothing new to talk about and there's no interview. #41 will be about 31-1

fredmania
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Great podcast! However, shouldn't you change the description of the forum? Currently: "News and content from the WND Podcast, Hosted by Britt and Greg"

nikvoodoo
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Great podcast! However, shouldn't you change the description of the forum? Currently: "News and content from the WND Podcast, Hosted by Britt and Greg"

you caught me....I'm actually Greg Miller who has an internet alter ego..

Bullethead
Jul 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Great podcast!

Not sure if just making exclamation...or missed episode 41

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
There is no 41, yet. : (

nikvoodoo
Aug 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
*blows dust off this thread*

Hey....I remember this thread.....it was.....it was posted over a month ago to vote and see who we were going to interview in the off week before chapter 31. Then it became about 31-1. The part 2. Then we gave up.

You will be happy to know that we finally have recorded #41. Look for it in the near future! If you weren't already aware of why there was a delay, we explain it. This episode covers all of 31 in a loose and free flowing manner but we touch on the major points. We'll get back into the nitty gritty WND episodes next week. We love you!! Thanks for waiting for us!

Osiris
Aug 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
My body is ready.

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 3rd, 2012, 05:52 AM
Oh thank god! I was getting ancy. Seriously, I am glad this happened before I flipped the bitch switch and started ranting about how the WND crew "OWES" us their lives. You guys aren't allowed to have children, or search for jobs, or play Skyrim, or eat ice cream and discuss tiddly winks, or whatever it is you kids do these days.

:P I'm glad WND is back. Thank you all for taking time out of your lives to give this gift to us fans. :D

UndeadSweeper
Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
*blows dust off this thread*

Hey....I remember this thread.....it was.....it was posted over a month ago to vote and see who we were going to interview in the off week before chapter 31. Then it became about 31-1. The part 2. Then we gave up.

You will be happy to know that we finally have recorded #41. Look for it in the near future! If you weren't already aware of why there was a delay, we explain it. This episode covers all of 31 in a loose and free flowing manner but we touch on the major points. We'll get back into the nitty gritty WND episodes next week. We love you!! Thanks for waiting for us!

Is that you Nik?...... It been a long time since we last saw you...... Can you pull down the shades? Our eyes haven't adjusted to light . We been in the dark so long. Hey Everyone the Nik and Brit have returned!

May I ask.... can we have more?

Kc
Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
*Glenn didn't take the sat phone because, there was no reason to take it. Didn't work before. No one to call. And they left in a huge hurry. Gun > Phone :) Just my waterbottle:)

nikvoodoo
Aug 3rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
*Glenn didn't take the sat phone because, there was no reason to take it. Didn't work before. No one to call. And they left in a huge hurry. Gun > Phone :) Just my waterbottle:)

I know....I wouldn't take the phone either. I was just bein' a jerk.

Condor
Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:24 PM
Good to hear a new episode.
Nik, I too share your love of Best Buy.
Britt, welcome to the club, I also pulled a Johnny Paycheck and to them to "Take this job and Shove it".

Kc
Aug 4th, 2012, 12:41 AM

Oh... Well, either way they know now :)

7oddisdead
Aug 4th, 2012, 02:48 AM
As usual, I disagree with literally everything voodoo says...but what's new

Glad you kids are back :)

Osiris
Aug 4th, 2012, 08:29 AM
P.S. you and Britt could sit and babble about anything at all and I would still listen.

UndeadSweeper
Aug 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM

Oh... Well, either way they know now :)

Wait which part of that statement we know? :P

Please remember crew, if one day I vanished from the forum, it was Nikvoodoo who did me in. =)

Some of you may ask, do you not fear the Nikvoodoo? I said no I fear more the man with the pen, KC. For he can change time and space itself. He can make men into villains and hero into coward. He can bring monsters in exist and fear in their cores. Even destruction and chaos into the mere mortal he has created on a mere whim. And Nik, he can delete a post I think.

Adventureless_Hero
Aug 6th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Great return episode folks! It was very satisfying to hear you two punks back on the show.

lol, I'm pleased to see Nik and Britt are living the American Dream! Homeless and jobless, UH-MERICA, FUCK YEAH!
(seriously, good luck you two, i want to wish you well in your endeavors and whutnot)

I knew that Jenna's line "Your sick?" had a whole hell of a lot behind it. That was the line that planted the seed in my head that Scratch knew Lizzy could be pregnant and explained why she suddenly went from "feel free to rape her till your balls fall off" to "touch her and I'll fuck your shit up, son". So kudos to KC and Jenna for making sure that line had it's intended impact!

Nik, I was thinking one way that CJ could find out that Saul and Victor were lying about the details of Sean's death could be that when CJ gets all up in the Mallony that she learns the Mallers didn't actually arrive until much later in the year. Being the smart gal she is (especially if she has been looking over at the timeline, ahem, that I worked so hard on) then CJ will realize that her tower was over run very early in the year, meaning Sean made it to the Colony early in the year, then Victor left, then the mallers arrived at the colony, so either Victor must be full of shit because he wasn't there when the mallers arrived or ...or there is no or.

CJ should actually already KNOW that Victor is lying! My man Vic was never around when the mallers were there, so how could he know that they killed Sean. She needs to jump on his shit about that little incongruity.

Britt, I laughed so hard when you said, "What the fuck barbecue?!" Mind if I use that phrase?

Great show folks. I'm pleased to punch that you all are back. I will ask my pagan godessess to grant you luck in finding a place to stay for Nik and a happy time jobby job for Britt, if and when she is ready for one.

P.S. Nik, I once had my friend pull over on the way back from the bar because I really had to pee. You may be pleased to know that we stopped in the parking lot of a Best Buy and I peed in the doorway. So...there ya go. ^w^

nikvoodoo
Aug 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hero, you are the man living the dream. fuck that establishment!

Pikepaw
Aug 7th, 2012, 09:18 AM
When I was first listening to this episode there was a lot of excited shouting. I kind of went crazy when I Nikvoodoo started a musical theatre reference and I was like, "please say Les Mis" and you did and I lost my mind.
It was 12-1 where we actually heard Duraj, 11-3 ends with the mallers showing up but before Michael talks to them. He doesn't call initially when he realizes they are already on the same CB channel.

I like believing I can feel smarter than Nik. Love you homeless Joe.

For me the torture scene was all horrifying but thus episode made it worse. So thanks for that. Also in terms of the person who is rarely angry but when they shout it is terrifying I am reverse of the Voodoo. Mother screams, Dad not reallt, but the second his voice even gets deeper...scares me as much as Scratch

nikvoodoo
Aug 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM
When I was first listening to this episode there was a lot of excited shouting. I kind of went crazy when I Nikvoodoo started a musical theatre reference and I was like, "please say Les Mis" and you did and I lost my mind.
It was 12-1 where we actually heard Duraj, 11-3 ends with the mallers showing up but before Michael talks to them. He doesn't call initially when he realizes they are already on the same CB channel.

I like believing I can feel smarter than Nik. Love you homeless Joe.

For me the torture scene was all horrifying but thus episode made it worse. So thanks for that. Also in terms of the person who is rarely angry but when they shout it is terrifying I am reverse of the Voodoo. Mother screams, Dad not reallt, but the second his voice even gets deeper...scares me as much as Scratch

It happens every once and a while. Especially when I'm trying to remember details from episodes I haven't listened to in a while. I haven't done a full relisten to the podcast in a while. I'm starting to reach for details now. Maybe it's time to have an epic WA review.