PDA

View Full Version : We love WND!

IamPaul
Jun 21st, 2012, 03:49 PM
This is the official, we love WND thread. Just to show support for the show. Never quit the show. We love Nik and Britt and all the other guests and co hosts!

nikvoodoo
Jun 21st, 2012, 04:26 PM
This thread confuses me....there appears to be no critiquing and is purely positive....

I'm convinced. The world is ending.... ;)

Thanks bro-ham!

IamPaul
Jun 21st, 2012, 04:29 PM
There has been so much drama about Trolls and alot of nit picking of the 2 shows, i figure it is time to infuse some love.

VEE
Jun 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM
Britt and Nikvoodoos voice acting is appalling, they sound more like podcast presenters than proper actors.

nikvoodoo
Jun 21st, 2012, 04:48 PM
Britt and Nikvoodoos voice acting is appalling, they sound more like podcast presenters than proper actors.

I agree. We suck ballz

Hellbringer
Jun 21st, 2012, 07:33 PM
I agree. We suck ballz

Dragon BallZ.

(never cared for that show)

GeneTwo
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:13 PM
Those be some big balls!! :p

7oddisdead
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:13 PM
I honestly think the best part of the "new" podcast is the beezball edits...nik really does to an awesome job as co host..im enjoying it now as much as ever before :D

Osiris
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:34 PM
Britt sounds like a trucker from Arkansas. She emotes like a 4 year old with a cold.

Osiris
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM
:hsugh:

Osiris
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:43 PM
Except as nurse bitchface. Then she's good.

7oddisdead
Jun 21st, 2012, 10:49 PM
Britt sounds like a trucker from Arkansas. She emotes like a 4 year old with a cold.

I know truckers from Arkansas...never made that connection. Hmmm...Oklahoma maybe? :D:D

riskbreaker23
Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:33 AM
WND is a great show :D I wish it was more consistent in its episode release. I'm turning into those WA facebook people, "Why only 20 minutes every week?! It should be an hour a day and it should remain free!!" But seriously, I love the surprises WND gives (like actor guest stars, and new announcements, etc...) and so it's painful when an episode gets delayed. I also love the new edits by Beez. I actually wouldn't mind if Greg M. came back as a guest for an episode or two. The show is more serious now, and it was funnier then. That's not a bad thing, it's just nice to have some good laughs every once in a while. The interview with Jim Gleason is still one of my all time favorite episodes, it was kind of funny how they bounced off eachother. But I swear, if Greg insults my zune one more time I'll put his iPad through my blendtec blender.

Will it blend? Yes... yes it will.

VEE
Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:52 AM
Until WND starts the "Vee as new love interest for Riley' campaign, I'm boycotting it.

Osiris
Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:08 AM
I know truckers from Arkansas...never made that connection. Hmmm...Oklahoma maybe? :D:D

Wherever Nik is from.

Osiris
Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:09 AM
WND is a great show :D I wish it was more consistent in its episode release. I'm turning into those WA facebook people, "Why only 20 minutes every week?! It should be an hour a day and it should remain free!!" But seriously, I love the surprises WND gives (like actor guest stars, and new announcements, etc...) and so it's painful when an episode gets delayed. I also love the new edits by Beez. I actually wouldn't mind if Greg M. came back as a guest for an episode or two. The show is more serious now, and it was funnier then. That's not a bad thing, it's just nice to have some good laughs every once in a while. The interview with Jim Gleason is still one of my all time favorite episodes, it was kind of funny how they bounced off eachother. But I swear, if Greg insults my zune one more time I'll put his iPad through my blendtec blender.

Will it blend? Yes... yes it will.

I'm in. If for nothing else than to watch you destroy something he loves.

7oddisdead
Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:21 AM
I'm in. If for nothing else than to watch you destroy something he loves.

+1. and Zune is good

Osiris
Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:29 AM
No way man. Zune is the biggest pile of shit ever. I swear it's like it should just give up because clearly it doesn't know anything about being an mp3 player.

7oddisdead
Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:43 AM
No way man. Zune is the biggest pile of shit ever. I swear it's like it should just give up because clearly it doesn't know anything about being an mp3 player.

Hmmm...your right. And it already did....but just run with it so we can ruin gregs ipad otay?...

riskbreaker23
Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:42 PM

Actually, being an MP3 player is what Zune does better than any other, including the beloved iPod. Only thing it failed at was apps and everything else it excelled at. Heck, even the few free apps MS put out for it are funner than 99.9% of the time wasting apps on the iTunes store, including the behemoth game Angry Birds.