PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead #39

nikvoodoo
Jun 12th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Silly neglectful me!

Put your thoughts about this week's dynamic (and slightly nostalgic) episode here and we might read your post on the podcast!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have some water....

Raven
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Also were we bow down and admit Nik was right....yet again :)

nikvoodoo
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Also were we bow down and admit Nik was right....yet again :)

I will accept all gifts and donations for the awesome that is me.

I will also accept pins to pop my over inflated head.

G-Money
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Yeah, all hail Nik!!!!!

nikvoodoo
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Yeah, all hail Nik!!!!!

.....You can stay. ;)

ClearSights
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Give a shout out to Britt for me please! hah

Raven
Jun 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Any chance that a certain water toting characters Voice Actor might take time out of his busy schedule to renew a love/hate rivalry with the now famous Nurse Britt?

G-Money
Jun 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Yo, Nik I'm a big fan of your crazy, yet strangely accurate predictions. i just wanted to tell you that since Pete has made his return that i have a Greg miller story for you.

It was the "In the flesh" 2011 event after party and Greg had one too many beers. He was going on about how awesome he was since he's Pete and he's hosting the event with the sexy Britt. And God he wouldn't shut up about IGN. So there we are chopping it up about the event, having a good time. Greg was rambling about something that was irrelevant but my eyes kept wandering toward Britt. So the clock hit midnight and both Greg and Britt both needed to leave. Greg then proclaims in his drunkenness "I cannot finish my beer, can anyone help me?!?!?!" I guess that i had too many to drink too..... besides i didn't want to waste a good beer and i wanted to impress Britt. So i snatched it from his hand and pounded it without hesitation. It seemed like a good idea at the time but soon afterward i realized what I have done! Was impressing Britt with my drinking prowess worth knowing what Greg's lips taste like? I can't believe i essentially kissed Greg via beer bottle. YUK! But hey, it got a laugh from the group and a smile from Britt, I guess i won in the end..... Thanks for the bro-kiss, Greg.... I will never do that again.

Britt is incredibly HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work, Nik!!!!

Cabbage Patch
Jun 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I have a scenario that could make the Britt, Pete, Michael love triangle plausible. We know that at least some of the people evacuated from Southern California passed through Fort Irwin before being evacuated to Boulder. We also know that The Colony was originally one of those evac sites.

So here's the scenario. Nurse Britt and her boyfriend Pete are at Costco in Orange County, buying bottled water for a party, when they get word that something horrible is happening in LA. Ignoring Britt's demands that they stay at Costco, Pete drives her and his bottled water to the party site at Centennial Park. They get there only to find the place has been turned into an LZ for the Coast Guard evacuation helicopters. They get ready to board a chopper, but Pete drops out of line because they won't let him take his water bottles with him. Britt ends up at Fort Irwin, waiting for a follow up flight that never arrives. She refuses evacuation to Boulder so she can stay at Fort Irwin and wait for Pete.

Enter Michael, who starts hanging out at the the hospital so he can keep tabs on Tanya. He and Nurse Britt get to know one-another and one thing leads to another. Just when it looks like the two of them are going to break their dry-streak together Michael mentions "Pete the trader" at the Colony. Complications ensue.

And now Pete's back! How long before he turns up at Fort Irwin? And which has he missed more, Nurse Britt or his beloved water bottles?

Lukas A.
Jun 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM
My,my... So many stories...

Anyways... Since nobody has pointed out how apparently if a little one or " growing one" bites u, u in turn change into one yourself... So if this is true, why the numbers? Why keep track of the original little ones when they keep multiplying? maybe because they will keep mutating and at which stage u get bit at u skip all previous stages to the present stage... But u do not mutate into the next stage, only the original do... Forming many different types of what I'm going to call "soldier zombies". Which goes back to the theory that the zombies are militarizimg

7oddisdead
Jun 12th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Little ones and behemoths were never human at all.....there ...I said it.

WestonWisdom
Jun 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
1 little, itty bitty, I can't stay mad at you complaint

Please start remember whose ideas you are talking about, It's just the harvard referencing drained soul in my screaming out though, I'm not mad :)

nikvoodoo
Jun 12th, 2012, 06:14 PM
1 little, itty bitty, I can't stay mad at you complaint

Please start remember whose ideas you are talking about, It's just the harvard referencing drained soul in my screaming out though, I'm not mad :)

Well part of the issue is I recall what people post online, but I wasn't planning on using the post. I then remember someone posted something along the lines of what we were talking about and I'll go "Oh yeah, I remember that post by uh....damn who was it?"

It's also something that should hopefully improve by next month when I move out of Queens. When I will have an upstairs/downstairs I'll be able to plug into my router as opposed to now. That way I won't be terrified to navigate the web at the same time I'm skyping and recording.

Lukas A.
Jun 12th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I still laugh when I hear the we're not dead intro... Genius

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
So, the way the story is playing out has led me to some probably not so original conclusions and possible notions as to what will happen:

*Saul will want to go on a gun-ho mission to the Colony. It'll be Saul 2.0 all over again (he'll revert back to his plastic-tubey-gotta-ditch-the-airport-and-go-save-lizzy ways).
*The Little Ones are now big, and possibly can transfer their infection onto other victims, assuming Roman turned into a similiar creature as the big Little Ones.
*Lizzy is chuming around with Bricks. I think we all saw this coming. As to the nature of thier relationship I can't say for sure, but I think it might be like this: she used his kind nature and simple ways as protection from the other inmates, but he may have grown on her. She may like him as a friend, but now he probably thinks there is something more than that. It could grow dangerous (he is an inmate after all. We don't know why he's in prison.) He could throw a psycho fit and wonder why Elizabeth doesn't want him the way he wants her. OR they could remain friends and MUCH later down the line Saul bumps into them and quickly dispatches of Bricks, thinking him to be Lizzy's captor.
*Pete dies during a skirmish as he tucks tale and runs. Sorry Greg, I think Pete would be a coward, not you man!
*CJ will have some kind of jealousy towards Lizzy, even if they never meet, but I don't think it will jeopardize much. It'll probably just lead to some tense drama that we assume will come to a head, but KC is probably creating this scenario as a distraction.
*Hopefully Glen will work the Sat Phone
*I believe Pinstripes is leading an army of zombies and creating zombies by tweaking the original zombie virus that could be natural in origin. I do think though, that Pin Stripes is screwing around with the chemistry of it and creating behemoths, little ones that grow into creatures similar to himself, and the others types we've witnessed. I think evidence of Pin Stripes tampering comes from what Riley and Kalani saw at the hospital, and the fact that we've heard Pinstripes give commands to the zombies. The fact that Kalani said the zombies in Hawaii were nastier than those in L.A. could be because the ones in Hawaii didn't have a leader that held them at bay.
*Nik will read my post on We're Not Dead, but hopefully summarize as this would consume way too much airtime. :P

nikvoodoo
Jun 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
*Nik will read my post on We're Not Dead, but hopefully summarize as this would consume way too much airtime. :P

You have just about guaranteed that I will not read thy post on the air. For I am an evil dooooooouche.

7oddisdead
Jun 13th, 2012, 06:18 PM
You have just about guaranteed that I will not read thy post on the air. For I am an evil dooooooouche.

truth.

j/k...im one of those whos name ya'll forgot. have to rib ya a bit....have fun!

Condor
Jun 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM
For I am an evil dooooooouche.
You lie!
We all know nikvoodoo is one of the finest human beings alive. Assuming all other human beings have been eaten by zombies. :)

Cabbage Patch
Jun 15th, 2012, 07:19 PM
FYI everyone, WND #39 is available for download!

7oddisdead
Jun 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Heh....waterboy.

And I called petes death first!!!....dammit, is this thing on (taps mic)...

nikvoodoo
Jun 16th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Heh....waterboy.

And I called petes death first!!!....dammit, is this thing on (taps mic)...

Sorry chief, ran over your mic cable with my road box here...must have knocked it loose or something.

7oddisdead
Jun 17th, 2012, 01:30 AM
*note to self*

-hire more capable roadies-

;)

Pikepaw
Jun 19th, 2012, 08:22 AM
I made word-love on air with Greg Miller, is that equal to kissing him through a beer bottle? I think so. My mind was infected for a while. Very fun episode and I am working on a Pete escapes the colony fic but I want to make it good

Adventureless_Hero
Jun 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM
I know I'm late on listening, but my excuse is this: fuck you.

Anyway, great episode! It was splendid hearing the lovely Brittney Brombacherberserkerbarrage again.
Nik, you is a cool cat, sir. Das alls I got to say about you. Keep those sound theories rolling.

But, I do want to say that Beeze totally had me in stitches with his comments. He is my new favorite. He holds god-like powers over the podcast and therefore can destroy any and all hosts with a single inserted sentence. :D

nikvoodoo
Jun 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I know I'm late on listening, but my excuse is this: fuck you.

Anyway, great episode! It was splendid hearing the lovely Brittney Brombacherberserkerbarrage again.
Nik, you is a cool cat, sir. Das alls I got to say about you. Keep those sound theories rolling.

But, I do want to say that Beeze totally had me in stitches with his comments. He is my new favorite. He holds god-like powers over the podcast and therefore can destroy any and all hosts with a single inserted sentence. :D

Yeah I gotta say....I think less of Britt as a gamer for not having played Chrono Trigger.