PDA

View Full Version : E3 - Killer ZOmbie trailer

COsurvivor
Jun 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM
ZombiU Trailer [NORTH AMERICA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNDQc6L9QA

ClearSights
Jun 9th, 2012, 07:05 AM
All these newer zombie games have amazing trailers. Remember the Dead Island trailer. I got that game just because of the trailer. Looks like i'll get this game too because of it

Red Shirt
Jun 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Check out the Gameplay trailer, the integration of the U controller functionality into the game looks incredible.

Like pulling up inventory... the classic inventory menu pops up on the controller but the animation on screen shows the character unshouldering a backpack and rummaging through it.

Loyal Retainer
Jun 10th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Check out the Gameplay trailer, the integration of the U controller functionality into the game looks incredible.

Like pulling up inventory... the classic inventory menu pops up on the controller but the animation on screen shows the character unshouldering a backpack and rummaging through it.

The controller killed that game for me. This is just my opinion (and you know opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink) but having to stop looking at the tv and scroll through menu options on the game pad to select a weapon or whatever you're trying to do would just ruin the immersion for me. There are a couple of YouTube videos up showing it in action and it just looks like it would be really distracting and quite annoying. I must say though The Last of Us has me regretting not picking up a PS3. I didn't think Playstation would ever have an exclusive that would make me want to pick up a PS3 but I was proven wrong by that game.