PDA

View Full Version : Title customization

Mikeyd2tall
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
So ive noticed some really cool titles around here, Like Nik's "dadmin" title and i was curious, does one have to be an admin to get a custom title? can i change mine to something funny or cool and i just don't know it? thanks to anyone who responds :cool:

nikvoodoo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
So ive noticed some really cool titles around here, Like Nik's "dadmin" title and i was curious, does one have to be an admin to get a custom title? can i change mine to something funny or cool and i just don't know it? thanks to anyone who responds :cool:

There are a couple ways: Become an admin/mod.

Or Donate.

That's pretty much it. Otherwise, you are saddled with the user title we have set up that's done by post count. I think you have to do a 2nd level donation in order to change your title yourself, but I don't recall off the top of my head.

ClearSights
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
I wish the person in charge of the donations would come back...Been waiting for my Donation level boost...grrr

nikvoodoo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Did you send them a message with the receipt?

ClearSights
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Yeah to StepLaugh, he hasn't been on in a month

TCM Revolver
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
send me a copy of the message and I can take care of that for you. sorry about the delay

Osiris
Jun 4th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Or when you read 2000 posts. :hsugh:

Creem_Filling
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah to StepLaugh, he hasn't been on in a month

Steplaugh is easier to get a hold of on Twitter. He's been busy, so he checks there more often.