PDA

View Full Version : How Scratch will die

MGM Ray
May 25th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Wanted to start a thread with theories on how Scratch will meet her demise. Or will she?

Mine has Michael standing over Scratch, gun in hand, a short pause, someone yelling, "Michael! what are you waiting for? Kill her already!" Michael thinking twice about leaving her to die from some already inflicted serious injury when Scratch goes for a hidden back-up blade and Michael puts a hollow point right between her eyes. Of course this is a podcast so the actions will have to be in dialogue which will probably mean some kind of back and forth between Michael and Scratch or a third person who ultimately puts the round between her eyes or an arrow..........

Let's hear your theories.

GeneTwo
May 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Picture a 70's sexploitation flick.

Riley and Scratch, both are bloody and bruised, their clothes are ripped to shreds. Riley standing over Scratch's dead body, Riley's bra around around Scratch's neck.

Rile goes to retrieve her bow and arrow near the unconscious Lizzy. While her back is turned Scratch's eyes open and she attacks. Riley turns, forgoes her bow, and shoves the arrow into Scratch's eye.

Then she says in a voice mimicking Scratch's tone, "Every time an Angel falls, a demon is born."

And scene. :p

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 12:29 AM
She'll die of old age. Long after everyone from the Tower has succumbed. If she dies, I'm going to shoot my laptop.

yarri
May 26th, 2012, 05:50 AM
I see her succumbing to death by filet knife. I think it will be a terrible death; but deeply satisfying to the listeners.

7oddisdead
May 26th, 2012, 10:28 AM
@yarri

Filet knife?..fishing trip after all this is over?

@osi

Burn it then throw it in a river...so much more satisfying.

I say no death for scratch..we have no face for the antagonist group without her, least as far as traditional humans go...

yarri
May 26th, 2012, 10:33 AM
No its a chef's knife and you know it makes things into thin slices.. VERY thin slices..

Hellbringer
May 26th, 2012, 11:10 AM
oh, this will be a dangerous thread...

Scratch will die when tentacles of giant squids come following out of the sky from "THE" invasion and hit her.

nikvoodoo
May 26th, 2012, 11:47 AM
My original thought was by her own undoing. Meaning she would get so involved in destroying pehs that she would fall victim to her own trap, or would sacrifice sure footing for a killer blow. (batman begins reference)

Now I believe its at Riley's hand. We've gone back and forth about her sexuality and who she is missing most. does a love triangle with Saul, Lizzy, and Riley make much sense? Not so sure anymore. Scratch is going to die before its all said and done. And Riley will be the reason.

Nate Eeez
May 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I don't think there would be a love triangle. Riley has a preference. As far as we know Lizzy doesn't share the same preference. Maybe if Saul died (hush myself) she might engage in an intimate encounter with Riley in a moment of sadness and a need for comfort.

Scratch is out for revenge. She still wants Pegs. That has to be the confrontation. How she gets to Boulder, that's up to Kc to figure out (as if this theory were true). Not a battle of the badasses. A battle of destiny.

MenashaCorpse
May 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Showdown with Pegs. When the bullet is in Scratch there will be that moment of disbelief.... Wait... You couldn't have... *choke* *Aaaggggghhhh* (Monty Python reference)

I have no advance knowledge... Just a feeling....

ACKtually I agree with Osiris. Scratch will probably outlive everyone.... Except KC and Blaire :)

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Some women just want to watch the world burn.

MenashaCorpse
May 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Some women just want to watch the world burn.

KC LISTEN - PLEASE put that line in... "Do You wanna know how I got this scar?!?" lmao

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
KC LISTEN - PLEASE put that line in... "Do You wanna know how I got this scar?!?" lmao

I don't think he'll take that request.... serious.

MenashaCorpse
May 26th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I don't think he'll take that request.... serious.

lol Why So? Her father... was a drinker... and a Fiend.

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
lol Why So? Her father... was a drinker... and a Fiend.

It would just be too cliche.

MenashaCorpse
May 26th, 2012, 03:01 PM
It would just be too cliche.

True, but he's already explored the movie quote thing with Burt. It might be fun. I trust KC will make the final 1 1/2 seasons awesome regardless.

You're dead on about Scratch, though. She is of the "watch the world burn" demographic.

Nate Eeez
May 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I could see it as a line from another character referring to Scratch.
"Why is she like that?"
"Some women just want to watch the world burn."

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
True, but he's already explored the movie quote thing with Burt. It might be fun. I trust KC will make the final 1 1/2 seasons awesome regardless.

You're dead on about Scratch, though. She is of the "watch the world burn" demographic.

The problem I think is: Who do you give that line to? That's a "serious" insight, and dead on. You can give it to Burt, but it makes no sense for him to say it, unless he's talking to Lizzy. You can't give it to Michael... it's just not his style. Saul can't have that line because fuck Saul, I hate him and he needs to die in a fire. Victor could throw it down pretty good, but I would have felt it the deepest if it had come from Angel. Would have made the most sense.

Osiris
May 26th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Preferably as she's setting Pegs on fire.

Can't help who you love. :love:

MGM Ray
May 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Picture a 70's sexploitation flick.

Riley and Scratch, both are bloody and bruised, their clothes are ripped to shreds. Riley standing over Scratch's dead body, Riley's bra around around Scratch's neck.

Rile goes to retrieve her bow and arrow near the unconscious Lizzy. While her back is turned Scratch's eyes open and she attacks. Riley turns, forgoes her bow, and shoves the arrow into Scratch's eye.

Then she says in a voice mimicking Scratch's tone, "Every time an Angel falls, a demon is born."

And scene. :p

My favorite part of this theory is trying to figure out how in the hell did Riley's bra end up around Scratch's neck when they're trying to kill each other. ROFLMAO!

GeneTwo
May 26th, 2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdDMwMV5ZE&feature=related

Nate Eeez
May 26th, 2012, 05:59 PM
The problem I think is: Who do you give that line to? That's a "serious" insight, and dead on. You can give it to Burt, but it makes no sense for him to say it, unless he's talking to Lizzy. You can't give it to Michael... it's just not his style. Saul can't have that line because fuck Saul, I hate him and he needs to die in a fire. Victor could throw it down pretty good, but I would have felt it the deepest if it had come from Angel. Would have made the most sense.

I think the quote could go to the guy who tried to rape Lizzy. Blanking on his name. I can see the doctor asking "Why is she like that?" or someone else who doesn't know her. Then that rapey guy throwin' down that quote.

Cabbage Patch
May 26th, 2012, 11:51 PM
The attack on the Cavalry outpost was more intense than anything they'd seen in months. But it had ended they same way they all did, with windrows of dead creatures littering the desert floor stretching from the concertina wire in front of the first berm all the way back to the cemetery on the outskirts of Barstow. One thing that had made this one different from all the rest, the first positive sighting of one of the "smart ones" that the new intel chief had briefed the command about just days earlier.

The smart one and a small group of its companions had actually made it through the first line of concertina wire. Most were killed as they crested the berm, but the smart one made it into a fighting position, where it died trying to beat its way into a buttoned up Bradley fighting vehicle.

SFC East, the acting First Sergaent of B Troop, 1/11 Cavalry had the grisly task of photographing the battlefield for the after action report. Not that there was much to photograph of the smart one. It had been hit by machine gun fire from a neighboring position just as the Bradley crew had fired a claymore mine at it. All that remained were a pair of feet, in new looking hiking boots, and one mangled arm. The witnesses all agreed that it had looked female, and the remains seemed to confirm that.

As he snapped a closeup of the arm SFC East wondered if there was any significance to the big ring on one of its fingers. It had a distinctive design, looking like two birds wings wrapped around some sort of stone. He figured he’d leave that one to SGT Cross to figure out. Once he finished he directed the clean up crew to take the remains away and burn them with all the others.

7oddisdead
May 26th, 2012, 11:57 PM
well written cabbage..though i had no idea wtf you were talking about at first..then "oooh...nice" (i literally said that aloud)

yarri
May 27th, 2012, 12:05 AM
The attack on the Cavalry outpost was more intense than anything they'd seen in months. But it had ended they same way they all did, with windrows of dead creatures littering the desert floor stretching from the concertina wire in front of the first berm all the way back to the cemetery on the outskirts of Barstow. One thing that had made this one different from all the rest, the first positive sighting of one of the "smart ones" that the new intel chief had briefed the command about just days earlier.

The smart one and a small group of its companions had actually made it through the first line of concertina wire. Most were killed as they crested the berm, but the smart one made it into a fighting position, where it died trying to beat its way into a buttoned up Bradley fighting vehicle.

SFC East, the acting First Sergaent of B Troop, 1/11 Cavalry had the grisly task of photographing the battlefield for the after action report. Not that there was much to photograph of the smart one. It had been hit by machine gun fire from a neighboring position just as the Bradley crew had fired a claymore mine at it. All that remained were a pair of feet, in new looking hiking boots, and one mangled arm. The witnesses all agreed that it had looked female, and the remains seemed to confirm that.

As he snapped a closeup of the arm SFC East wondered if there was any significance to the big ring on one of its fingers. It had a distinctive design, looking like two birds wings wrapped around some sort of stone. He figured he’d leave that one to SGT Cross to figure out. Once he finished he directed the clean up crew to take the remains away and burn them with all the others.

This is a beautiful thing.

Osiris
May 27th, 2012, 12:25 AM

You've got issues, broseph.

Nate Eeez
May 27th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Wonder if Osiris has issues with Scratch being turned?

MGM Ray
May 27th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Good form! Bravo Patch, bravo.

GeneTwo
May 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Found this clip while I was looking for the Riley v Scratch fight scene. I thought it was cool. Its a bit off topic but here goes...

This is what will happen when Saul finally turns into a zombie and Chinwe has to take him down. She also gets an assist from Victor at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJdggYt0glE&feature=related

:p

VEE
May 28th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Scratch will die of old age.