PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Theory Attempt 2

Drogon Malice
May 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM
ok a few things <br />
<br />
1) this post is REALLY FUCKING LONG <br />
2) i'm dyslexic and so sorry for bad spelling and grammer, dont bring the grammer hammer down on me yet i'd rather someone point out my...

Drogon Malice
May 20th, 2012, 04:31 PM
sorry i've just seen this is completely in the wrong place can someone move it to zombie theory please!

THANK YOU!

Osiris
May 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Holy crap, wall of text. You should get the Osiris Award for Ridiculously Long Posts! I may have to print this to read it. :D

Drogon Malice
May 23rd, 2012, 04:33 AM
Holy crap, wall of text. You should get the Osiris Award for Ridiculously Long Posts! I may have to print this to read it. :D

hey Osi are you doing all the spelling and grammar on this, something you said in chatbox the other day made me think you are, i just want to confirm.

ClearSights
May 23rd, 2012, 07:40 AM
"i was thinking perhaps something in the blood maybe some kind of protien reacts to the mico amounts of salt on the human skin this explains why when scratch killed that guy over a false confession about the tanker it took a while for the scent to get there, salt water would of been in the jars of sweat pegs i think it was gathered up from people."

I just read the end part but from what I read you're being very in depth and I like it, When I have the time ill take a read through it more

Devilish Pizza
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:19 PM
That's pretty in depth, nice.... But I'm sorry to say that Saul was right all along.... http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=can-squid-fly

Eviebae
Jun 9th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know how long it would take to run a genetic comparison between say a pre and post infected tissue sample? For instance, how long does it take for them to run a paternity test?

Loyal Retainer
Jun 10th, 2012, 02:53 PM
They have new a fast track DNA testing which can take as little as 4 hours.
http://http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/it/news-predicting-surname-criminal-crime-scene-now-possible

Now keep in mind this is not as definitive as a standard DNA test (fast track test will narrow down the field to something lie 1:100,000 vs. an actually full DNA profile which is something like 1:1,000,000,000), a standard DNA test usually take 3-4 days to complete seeing how they have to culture cells (may have the wrong terminology) to have enough DNA for the test.

Lukas A.
Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
I like how in depth u are... However, ur green eye theory, in my opinion is based no evidence or understanding of "The Arena". It never describes inks eyes as green and the reason for Samantha being torn up isn't for any wolf/alpha male reason, its just what happens to everyone trapped in the arena, its what happened to the hippy guy with the drugs whose name escapes me and its what would have happened to kalani and datu should they have never been rescued... Other than that, job well done sir

Witch_Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
I like how in depth u are... However, ur green eye theory, in my opinion is based no evidence or understanding of "The Arena". It never describes inks eyes as green...

I'm not sure if this changes anything, but if Ink is the same as Mr. Pinstripe Suit then Michael describes him as having green eyes in R&R. Did you mean that the green-eye-theory as based only on the information from the Arena?

Drogon Malice
Jul 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM
its possible that the pathogen might feed off of iron seeing as prison tattoos have higher density of iron than normal it might explain inks un-natural intelligence in undeath.

Also Lukas. A i think your right it might be possible it was just feeding time at the zoo but you never know if the green eye theory holds water and ink is the one in the suit too, which i am under the idea he is, both those points could hold some water, how messed up would it be at the end of all of it i actually got it right, lol.

but something which uses salt water as a foundation enviroment, body fats and Iron as food, it explains how the little ones got so big, they got marked + months of growth could do that, in this event, baring in mind what ever is causing this is really a mutation and becomming a zombie is a bi-product