PDA

View Full Version : So I just got L4D2

riskbreaker23
May 20th, 2012, 03:40 AM
First online game I play... They voted to boot me. What gives? Is it because they could tell I was new? I was kind of bugged by it.

I admit, I haven't played it a lot to really be good at it, but how would they know? Kind of turned me off to the game. I wish I picked up Dead Island now.

Hellbringer
May 20th, 2012, 06:47 AM
First online game I play... They voted to boot me. What gives? Is it because they could tell I was new? I was kind of bugged by it.

I admit, I haven't played it a lot to really be good at it, but how would they know? Kind of turned me off to the game. I wish I picked up Dead Island now.

Sometimes people get the boot because the other players are waiting for someone in particular and the booted player was taking up "their spot." I've seen it happen and had it happen to me a couple of times. I just brush it off and join another game. No worries.

Several of us on here should have L4D2, but shoot an invite to any of us to play and see if we join you for a game or two.

Hellbringer
May 20th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I can play with you when you want, I was going through my list of games, and there's some stuff I still need to knock out on this game. Like I need an excuse to play either of the L4D games, of course.

reaper239
May 21st, 2012, 07:16 AM
skraight up yo, gamertag r3aper239