PDA

View Full Version : where do the body's go?

Drogon Malice
May 18th, 2012, 03:29 AM
given the amount of undead vs the amount of bodys and the number of possible survivors the only amount of dead we've really see was the wall of dead people at the arena, it was about a week after the outbreak during "the remains of easter bay" and all the bodies have been collected so my question is where the hell are all the dead bodies, are the zombies turning them into clothes or using bones as tools? or something similar?

but this is more an open discussion thing, than a theorie, but it does raise some eyebrows don't ya think, are they landfilling the bodies or something like that anyone got any thoughts?

Osiris
May 18th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Could be for food, could be for experimentation by Ink. It's tough to pinpoint what's really going on with that aspect of the story. We've got so much information, true, but so much of it is superfluous and anecdotal that it doesn't help push many theories forward.

yarri
May 18th, 2012, 03:53 AM
As the zombies chosen food is protein, I will assume that they ate the bodies (skin, flesh, organ meat etc). I think it takes a great deal of kcals to keep a zombie functional. I think the bones are cracked for the marrow, then go into fires as fuel. Bones burn like wood.

GeneTwo
May 18th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Your real question should be where does the zombie poop go?