View Full Version : Chapter 15-1- desperate times

VEE
May 16th, 2012, 06:37 AM
13:29 - First Carly, then Simon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaV-6qerkqI

Desperate times indeed.

Aerock
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:41 AM
w0mp w0mp w0mp... Back to the episode, what attacker?! Where?! Is it just me, or does anybody else feel like Simon was offed by Burt & Kalani? Maybe he was spreading negative vibes about the pair...

Elisa
Jul 16th, 2013, 08:43 PM
I kinda felt the same as you Aerock - very strange. Can't stand Kalani.

pmchawk
Sep 18th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Trying to look for clues in Pegs nightmare of any possible foreshadowing. At about 1:57 I think I hear "come on" @ 1:59 I believe I hear "come here" and at about 2:03 I hear "Kill me!". All in kind of zombieish voices.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Trying to look for clues in Pegs nightmare of any possible foreshadowing. At about 1:57 I think I hear "come on" @ 1:59 I believe I hear "come here" and at about 2:03 I hear "Kill me!". All in kind of zombieish voices.

Oh WOW. I think I can hear that too!

Alizée
Sep 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM

Not that we're pulling out rulers here but I listen to WA with a pair of good quality headphones and I'm kicking myself in the ass because I freaking heard this but didn't know what to make of it so I didn't think anything of it. I got horrible chills the first time I heard it and I can't help but wonder what the hell it means.
Brilliant placement! Still creeps me the hell out.

Grognaurd
Sep 19th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Nice,

haven't relistened, do not recall.

But, I think it says more about Pegs than the biters. Remember, it is Peg's dream. She has the shock of killing Latch as well as TOWTM imitating Paul and probably heard horror stories the arena. Of course, you can embrace the dark side of Pegs, like I do. Burt puts two in its chest and she tells him that it is not enough, shoot him again...