PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the series Grimm?

ClearSights
May 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Does anyone else watch Grimm?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_(TV_series)

It's like CSI but with a fantasy / monster twist. I find it to be one of the best series currently on TV. Every episode has you guessing to what creature did the crime and why. And also throughout the series there is a on-going back story with the main character.

Hellbringer
May 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
My wife watches it (or at least DVR's it when she forgets to see it), and I occasionally catch it with her. Not a bad series at all, and in a way, it feeds my Charmed and Buffy fix, at least when those series were more serious and less gimmicky at the same time. Not to mention that it's a a twist on the Supernatural theme.
I hope it gets renewed several more seasons if they keep the tone and mood as it is.

reaper239
May 16th, 2012, 04:16 AM
they're getting at least one season, maybe two.

VEE
May 16th, 2012, 06:08 AM
I stated watching it but got a bit bored 3 or 4 episodes in.

I found it a bit lightweight in places, but that’s just me, I know a lot of people like it.

ClearSights
May 16th, 2012, 08:18 AM
I like it because the episodes are never alike. They use a different creature every episode to keep it new

reaper239
May 16th, 2012, 10:13 AM
i've always loved the Grimm tales, and this throws a whole new spin on them

COsurvivor
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
yes, me and the wife love it and cannot get enough of it... we are happy that NBC have signed on for season 2!

ClearSights
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
yes, me and the wife love it and cannot get enough of it... we are happy that NBC have signed on for season 2!

I can't wait to see season 2, of course like every show they end with a huge cliffhanger

7oddisdead
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Whoa whoa whoa....stop the clock! NBC actually renewed a show that is somewhat outside the conventional box?

I change my stance, the end times are near friends...prepare :)

Osiris
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:14 PM
After the first two episodes I found it as unwatchable as Once Upon A Time.

ClearSights
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM
After the first two episodes I found it as unwatchable as Once Upon A Time.

:mad:

Osiris
Jun 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
I know. It sucks hard because Jane Espenson is one of my favourite TV writers and I know she did 6 episodes of OUT (super fitting) but I just can't do it.

reaper239
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:46 AM
i love once upon a time

Lilydragon
May 8th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa....stop the clock! NBC actually renewed a show that is somewhat outside the conventional box?

I change my stance, the end times are near friends...prepare :)

They were renewed for a third season! :D I love this show.