PDA

View Full Version : Achievement seekers and helpers

Hellbringer
May 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ok, I think quite a few people know that I like to get as many achievements out of a game before I finally finish with it. While there are a lot that I will not be able to 100% complete, I figured I'd start a thread for all of us to seek help. I got the idea while playing "A World of Kelfings" and saw that I needed two multi-player achievements to get all the achievements.
I'm thinking this is a two way street, or at the least, a very generous one-way street. No need to list all the games you own, just the game and/or achievement you need help with, and hopefully someone will come along on the forums and see you need assistance.

ClearSights
May 14th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I'm a huge trophy seeker. I won't put down a game until I get 100%. I always end up playing sports games which take forever to get all the online trophies. Currently NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 are taking up my time.

Hellbringer
May 15th, 2012, 06:30 PM
I should add a caveat to what I mean. Not to Clearsights, because he probably plays like I do.

I was listening to an Xbox podcast and came across an episode on where they talk about cheating on a game to get Achievement points. On Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. I completed that "game" legitimately and earned all the points for burning those 10000 calories. These guys, however, found every cheat to skate through the sessions. Yeah, that's not what I meant when I wanted to start this thread.

I meant for this thread to be about playing with others to try and earn the achievement, or if there's a game that's hardly played but you want to help getting some of the multiplayer achievements (Homefront's party mode multi-player hosting achievements come to mind).

Besides, who secretly has Viva Pinata and hasn't found anyone else to play with?

Hellbringer
May 15th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I'm a huge trophy seeker. I won't put down a game until I get 100%. I always end up playing sports games which take forever to get all the online trophies. Currently NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 are taking up my time.

I like seeing 100% complete on my games as well. But there's some that I just can't do it. And I play quite a bit of soccer games, and there's some achievements like you described. 50 hours of playing, and the Xbox only counts in-session play time.

riskbreaker23
May 20th, 2012, 03:36 AM
If anyone has Ghostbusters the video game (everyone should own this game... amazing) I could use help on multiplayer achievements.

Hellbringer
May 20th, 2012, 06:40 AM
If anyone has Ghostbusters the video game (everyone should own this game... amazing) I could use help on multiplayer achievements.

I had the game, but couldn't find anyone else to play with, so I ended up trading it in. I think I was trying to play during the wrong time of day, personally. But you are right, everyone should own that game. I wish all licensed games had that much thought into it when they're being made.

Hellbringer
May 20th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Just realized from another post that I still need to kill a bunch of zombies in L4D and L4D2.

Hellbringer
Jun 11th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and I realized that some of the achievements are squad-based. Not single-player or quick-match multi-player achievements either, which is very annoying, but hey, if anyone is playing, I'll tag along.