PDA

View Full Version : Kalani still alive

OhSnapitsme
May 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM
This will be a quick post, but did anyone else notice early in season 3 that when Saul and Vicky are searching the tower ruin they were finding all the bodies, but the the helicopter was empty? That strikes me as an odd event. The zombies came later on after they discovered mister whiskers...

VEE
May 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM
There are a number of reasons why it might be other than being alive still, but yes, it seems odd for a body not to be there suggesting that Kalani still has some role to play in the story, alive or not.

Eviebae
May 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
This will be a quick post, but did anyone else notice early in season 3 that when Saul and Vicky are searching the tower ruin they were finding all the bodies, but the the helicopter was empty? That strikes me as an odd event. The zombies came later on after they discovered mister whiskers...

Maybe his survival instinct kicked in? Magic happened? He regenerated due to coming into contact with...something...?

I do miss Kalani but wouldn't it sort of take us out of the story?

Ah well, if anyone could do it it would be Kc.

ClearSights
May 13th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I believe that with some miracle that he could still be alive but it would be a stretch that KC would have to write out. Maybe he wasn't there because the maulers took his body to dispose of for whatever reason.

Osiris
May 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Gandalf's eagle saved the fucking day!