PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Our Walls - part 2, the start of the We're Alive Chronicles? Plus Questions

HorrorHiro
May 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM
With the main characters of WA going in separate ways could this mean the start of a "chronicled story of survival"? What do you think Tanya is? Will you think something tragic will happen in Nevada(Boulder City)?

Now that one-half of the Tower survivors are apart of an army (or more appropriately what's left of an army) will the Maller's be able to provide some kind of threat still? Does Scratch and or Durai have some kind of military experience, maybe training, connections possibly? Do you think that the Maller's have been taking over the Colony in they'r spare time, which would give them a numbers boost of over 300 more people (correct me if I'm wrong.) If you don't think the Colony has been taken over yet, what do you think has been happening at the Colony since the characters escaped from it? When do you think the Maller's and or the Colony will be relevant again?

Osiris
May 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM
With the main characters of WA going in separate ways could this mean the start of a "chronicled story of survival"? What do you think Tanya is? Will you think something tragic will happen in Nevada(Boulder City)?

Now that one-half of the Tower survivors are apart of an army (or more appropriately what's left of an army) will the Maller's be able to provide some kind of threat still? Does Scratch and or Durai have some kind of military experience, maybe training, connections possibly? Do you think that the Maller's have been taking over the Colony in >>>>they'r<<<<spare time, which would give them a numbers boost of over 300 more people (correct me if I'm wrong.) If you don't think the Colony has been taken over yet, what do you think has been happening at the Colony since the characters escaped from it? When do you think the Maller's and or the Colony will be relevant again?

All right. "Their". :D

HorrorHiro
May 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
:o

Litmaster
May 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Oh hell! Grammar Nazi strikes again!!!

Osiris
May 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Sorry. I can't help it.

nikvoodoo
May 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah....this belongs in the theory section or episode discussion for 29-2. Imma flip a coin and depending on how it lands will decide this thread's new home.

Osiris
May 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Seems more like theory discussion.

nikvoodoo
May 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Seems more like theory discussion.

Heads won ;) story theory it be!

Osiris
May 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
To get back on topic...

This thread started me questioning both Durai and Scratch's history. The fact that she recognized Angel (and since we have no definitive answer as to whether or not that was just fishing in an attempt to cause chaos), leads me down the road that she has connections that are not clear. Durai is still a wild card, as far as his role in the future. It's hard for me to even attempt to speculate on him. I don't feel as though I've got enough information yet.

Litmaster
May 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM

God, I hope we don't hear from Boulder, mainly because the story will become way to slow and spread-out. You don't want most of the episodes to end up being data-driven back-story about what our heroes have been up to since last we saw them. That tends to leach a lot of the dramatic tension out of a story.

Now that one-half of the Tower survivors are apart of an army (or more appropriately what's left of an army) will the Maller's be able to provide some kind of threat still?

Now that's interesting; Scratch's sidearms are going to be a whole lot less threatening if Michael comes rolling up on her place with a tank or something. Interested to see where Kc goes with this.

Do you think that the Maller's have been taking over the Colony in their spare time, which would give them a numbers boost of over 300 more people (correct me if I'm wrong.) If you don't think the Colony has been taken over yet, what do you think has been happening at the Colony since the characters escaped from it? When do you think the Maller's and or the Colony will be relevant again?

They've got to be relevant again, since that seems to be the location of the whole Angel/Burt part of the story. Something has got to merge our heroes back together again and unify these disparate plot lines...

HorrorHiro
May 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
You know what's a much better question than any of those? Why can't I never seem to put a thread in the right place? And why is my grammar so damn bad?

Osiris
May 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM
We're pushing forward. Let go of the past.

reaper239
May 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM
the maller threat idea depends entirely on the first contact. of course you also have michael whispering in the col. ear, so first contact might not be such a big deal, but if the army is expanding to take back territory, eventually they will hit the mallers, and they will have to deal with them then.