PDA

View Full Version : Randy!

awkwardalex
May 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Short and sweet theory...

What if Randy was the slow turning type?

Then he would have had a reason to help Michael (if he was going to turn)

And he could have passed the slow turn virus to Tanya.

Cabbage Patch
May 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Next week Michael needs to do his reciprocal data dump to Col Kimmet. He can tell about the Colony and the Mallers. He can tell about the Arena, the behemoths, the runners, the jumpers and the little ones. And he can explain all about Randy!

It could be fun having someone ask Michael questions that he has to answer!

yoyoyoyo15
May 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Short and sweet theory...

What if Randy was the slow turning type?

Then he would have had a reason to help Michael (if he was going to turn)

And he could have passed the slow turn virus to Tanya.
That's a possibility... I honestly don't know where kc could explain this... Unless the last season is just like a reading of there journal... Anyways I'm sticking to the story of randy possibly being a family member... Like a dad... Because the way the events played out, there is no way for Michael to escape the hallway without angel seeing... Maybe he hid in a crevice and escaped the way he got in... Randy could have also been like a military friend. I dont think any of us will guess the way he is revealed to us.

Litmaster
May 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Next week Michael needs to do his reciprocal data dump to Col Kimmet. He can tell about the Colony and the Mallers. He can tell about the Arena, the behemoths, the runners, the jumpers and the little ones. And he can explain all about Randy!

It could be fun having someone ask Michael questions that he has to answer!

Yeah, but Michael won't tell Kimmet about Randy, because Michael killed him (or, at least, left his ass high and dry while the Behemoth was coming after them. That's why he got into his guilt-trip self-conflicted funk about being a bad leader.... I think he will tell eventually, but it's most likely that he tells Riley in a private moment, not Kimmet in a public one.

GeneTwo
May 8th, 2012, 02:45 AM
When Michael was all evasive about how he got away from the water works then we got clued in about Randy, my first thought was he did a douche bag thing like shutting a door, cutting off Randy's escape so he (Michael) could get away. More likely I think Randy was infected and wanted Michael to kill him. Michael couldn't do it, ran out of ammo, or Randy turned to fast, so Michael feels bad not being able to grand Randy's last wish.

VEE
May 8th, 2012, 03:00 AM
The content of this thread is not what I was expecting from the title. :summonadmin:

Hellbringer
May 8th, 2012, 05:39 AM
The content of this thread is not what I was expecting from the title. :summonadmin:

hahahhahaha! I didn't even think of that at the time.

Osiris
May 8th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Threads here tend to spiral out of control, wander off-topic, and die suddenly. You'll get used to it.

nikvoodoo
May 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Personally, I don't think Randy is involved in her bite injury. I think it is far more likely that the one that bit her was the slow turner from the Colony if anything.

Raven
May 8th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Agree with Nik I think we will find out more about the slow turner and testing they did in the colony and how Tanya knew the antibiotic cocktails would work since she had to try them on herself AND the one who bit her one lived and one didn't so she knew you had to catch it quickly with the heavy hitters.

Not that this matters but I still hold on to the fact that the slow turner was the 3rd person from LA with Sean and Hope....James might have been it

awkwardalex
May 8th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I know it was just.a fleeting thought amd those are my best/worst kind.