PDA

View Full Version : Vote for our Parsec Entry!

Kc
May 2nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.parsecawards.com/wp-content/uploads/parseclogo.jpg

We're up for the Parsecs again this year, and we are looking towards you to decide what piece we should enter.

Here's the qualifications.

Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Long Form)
Sample Duration – 30 second introduction + sample of up to 1 Hour
Can contain 1 Parsec-specific introduction and up to 6 sample segments

http://www.parsecawards.com/general-information/parsec-eligiblity-criteria/

We're entering items only from Season 3, and so you get to choose. Which episode you think would be a good representation?

NOTE! We could use multiple clips, so specify which ones you think work best in a post if you like. Keep in mind the judges may not know the story... so backstory might not be a great choice, or it could, what do you think?

nikvoodoo
May 2nd, 2012, 01:21 PM
28-3 Should be included I think. Descriptive, exciting and awesome.

Searching for Riley and the escape via chopper would be another good segment.

And use that part that isn't released yet....you know the one....(I'm hoping you do because I sure as hell don't know!)

abayarts
May 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
I see The Thirty-First for Chapter 28 :rolleyes:

Maglor
May 2nd, 2012, 06:15 PM
Let me listen to them all again, and I'll get back with ya.

OK, I'm back. 28-3 I think would be a good entry.

HardKor
May 3rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Well my first instinct is to say include the montage of "The War", but I don't know that also kinda feels like cheating. So I'll open it up to everyone else.

Also I think the fall of the other tower would be a great sequence to include, especially Scratch's "You better start running" line. That's got to be in there!

And finally I think a good bit of Saul and Victor in ground zero. Some of their back and forth would add some humor and then the sequence with them fleeing in the truck for some action. Victor's "What are you!?" line is another must have as far as I'm concerned.