PDA

View Full Version : Why Mallers take ID's

GeneTwo
Apr 20th, 2012, 07:26 PM
So I was thinking about my answer to a question about why a Maller had intel with 8th and Grand on it. Then I thought why the Mallers would take ID's at all. My first thought would be some sort of score keeping method. Bragging rights to whoever captured or killed the most people. Then I thought what were the Mallers going to do, visit. Then it just came to me.

When people make a stronghold they usually make it their home. When YOU think about fortifying some place its usually your house or apartment building. Where would YOU be the most comfortable riding out the zombie apocalypse? So the Mallers take people's id's to find out where they live. What would the Mallers find? Food, weapons, other supplies, and most likely, more slaves.

When there is a natural disaster or zombie apocalypse, people go home, and so would any other family members.

Cabbage Patch
Apr 20th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Good observation! I can't help thinking that it's an "all of the above" answer, mixed with a fair amount of criminal crazy. But I would think the intel gathering aspect you brought up would be most important. Props for thinking of it!

reaper239
Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
simple, and brilliant, kudos.