PDA

View Full Version : Run for Your Lives 5k Boston MA Area

zombie19
Apr 17th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I'm thinking about running in the "Run for Your Lives," 5k somewhat near Boston. It's on May 5th and 6th. The 5th is almost sold out, but I'm going to sign up for the second to last time, 4:00 pm. I live in upstate NY and it's about a 3.5 hour drive. Anyone else running in this race? The race is 15 days out. It would be more fun to race with someone else or a small group. I'm signing up today. I think this would also be a great way to promote "We're Alive" Kevin:rolleyes:

zombie19
May 2nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
I wish I had that

"You Better Start Running," Shirt for the race.

zombie19
May 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
Here is the flyer that I will be handing out at the Race. Let me know what you think. kc, can I put flyers on car windshields in the parking lot for the race?

Conf
May 4th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Anyone else going I'm coming down from Montreal for it

http://runforyourlives.com/

Conf
May 4th, 2012, 09:11 AM
IMO it should be some album art, since that flyer looks mspainted (better than nothing though!)

i'll see if I can't help out too, look for me! I'll be wearing a black tshirt with a skull probably, also I am like 6'3 so im huge

zombie19
May 4th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I actually tried using some cover art, but it was too dark. It also didn't leave that much space for text. I printed about six per page. I wanted to show people that you can get this podcast through a variety of outlets and entice them to download load it for the ride home.

I will look for you. I'll be wearing a bright yellow Under armor shirt, sort of. It's not cotton, that's all I know. I will also be wearing blue shorts that I don't like, again not cotton. To top it off, for the race I will be wearing a pair of maroon glasses with brown lenses. They were suppose to be light grey with transition lenses, but the *$%ed it up. At least I can use them for the race. I will be wearing them only for the race, my other glasses are black. Also, I'm short, only 5'5''. So look for the short strange guy in yellow handing out flyers. I also have a reddish beard and dirty blond hair.

My wave is 4:00 pm. Saturday. What time is your wave?