PDA

View Full Version : Suvivor Kitchen is back

cupcakezombie
Apr 17th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Its a long time in coming but its here. Yarri and I will be your loyal test subjects you pick from the list 3 ingredients you wish us to cook with and we will attempt again to come up with tasty and different dishes to whet the palate of any scavenger or defender in the zombie apocalypse.

yarri
Apr 17th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Its a long time in coming but its here. Yarri and I will be your loyal test subjects you pick from the list 3 ingredients you wish us to cook with and we will attempt again to come up with tasty and different dishes to whet the palate of any scavenger or defender in the zombie apocalypse.

Darlin, we need to do a cook book for KC..

cupcakezombie
Apr 17th, 2012, 02:38 PM
This is looking interesting so far. Spam soup and peanut butter. Hmmmmm

yarri
Apr 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM
This is looking interesting so far. Spam soup and peanut butter. Hmmmmm

for some reason that combo says thai food

cupcakezombie
Apr 18th, 2012, 02:16 PM
More votes please! :)

Osiris
Apr 18th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Voted. Canned Baby Corn, Lentils and Chicken Stock. It's almost a gimme when you consider that's a pretty yummy soup right out the gate.

cupcakezombie
Apr 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Any more votes out there

yarri
Apr 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Pimp it in the box cupcake!!!

reaper239
Apr 20th, 2012, 04:10 AM
this is above and beyond the scope of survivors kitchen (more than three things) but i made some canned thing stew with baked beans, creamed corn, canned potatoes, canned squash, sauerkraut, and i cooked up some fish on the side and threw that in there and let it boil. i also added some ground chili pepper, lemon pepper, minced garlic, parsley, and mushrooms. it sounds like it would be nasty, but it came out great. it was like this maryland style stew, with the fish and the spice, and all from things you might find in a kitchen. plus it made a lot.

Raven
Apr 21st, 2012, 09:44 AM
Oh oh fooding I wanna try :)
And no peeps in the Southern Hemisphere? !?! Heresy

cupcakezombie
May 1st, 2012, 03:36 PM
Poll closed:
Canned chicken, spam and peanut butter