PDA

View Full Version : Hannah (Dead or Alive)

sailorangel59
Apr 10th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Does anyone still not believe that Hannah is dead? Kalani never got a close up view of the body from what I can tell, maybe just a quick glimpse of a hair color or body frame. I just have a feeling this is going to be an "up yours" to Kalani, and she will be found alive.

This is also just a personal opinion of mine, but I treat this the same way I treat Walking Dead. Until I see (hear) a body or see (hear) and infection they are not dead, or in the case of Kalani the laws of physics supersede your ability to survive (sorry but if the fire explosion didn't kill him, the shock would've destroyed his body). So to me, Angel, Burt, Hannah are still alive, until confirmed.

Cabbage Patch
Apr 10th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I still find it hard to believe that the Mallers would have killed Hannah, even if they no longer needed her as a hostage to guarantee Kalani's compliance. They've already demonstrated that they have a brutal, primitive culture, and a young woman is, sadly, probably a valuable commodity to them. My money is on the "dead girl" being someone else, with the red hair being either a coincidence or a psychological stab at Kalani.

GeneTwo
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I think the killing of the red head who may or may not be Hannah was an accident. Like Michael said "they sent their worst". Scratch took the A, B, C, D, and E team with her and left the F team, if you get my drift. Killing red so early served no purpose. They were suppose to stall the WA tower A team. But the shooter got nervous and shot when they got close.

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM
ibRayRants

:D

But seriously, I think she's the girl that was capped at the golf course, yeah. Seems a fairly logical move to make. Though it could have been someone from CJ's tower. I'm not certain all of them are accounted for. I recall something about Kalani briefly reminiscing about hair............ :tinfoil:

jayhel
Apr 11th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I think Hannah was killed.

Boy would it suck for Kalani if she wasn't!

reaper239
Apr 11th, 2012, 10:39 AM
I think Hannah was killed.

Boy would it suck for Kalani if she wasn't!

no, that would be great for kalani. his daughter is alive, that's what he would want more than anything, even in death.

Osiris
Apr 11th, 2012, 04:26 PM
no, that would be great for kalani. his daughter is alive, that's what he would want more than anything, even in death.

True words. At least he would know his efforts weren't in vain.

Tielurrdee
Apr 14th, 2012, 12:02 PM
I can go both sides and believe that both theories of her being dead or alive have credibility. Tho I still subscribe mostly with the thought that she was the girl on the golf course. We all know scratch is a lier and has been known to throw out her fair share of bluffs all the way back to her and latch having empty hand guns in here first appearance to we're alive. That's somewhat why I was thinking that she was bluffing about having 2 people from the tower with her when one was at the golf course and not in her presence and she didnt know exactly if hannah was alive out there still. I do really think that she knew kalani was still alive by hearing his voice over the radios while he was talking back and fourth with people in the tower. With that thought she was still trying to lure him out or manipulate him so she could get closer to pegs. We know she didn't realize they had a chopper so i assume that she assumed kalani was close to the tower and not at the exchange point (golf course) where she knew the tougher soldiers and Burt would be trying to retrieve "lizzy". Most of all scratches plots have failed there purpose or fallen short. Even sending her weak convicts to the exchange might have been a flawed plan , they were possibly murders with guns. We don't know if they were ordered to kill who I assume is Hannah on the arrival of the tower members. Scratch still seems to protect females tho she threatens them I'm not sure I see her telling them to shoot "Hannah" first I kind of think that just may have been one of the messed up convicts idea while in the moment. Which led to their demise and not hindering the group at the golf course more so. *Tho kalani never saw her we know he did get a slight description. I don't believe KC would tarnish the act of kalani giving his life for the tower who he betrayed previously and was sacrificing his life as a mend for his wrong doings towards the tower by having Hannah still alive in this story. Also I do believe that having Michael being one of the most credible characters put the pieces together and confirm his thought that Hannah is the girl on the golf course is KC's way of putting the issue of if she is alive or dead to rest and confirm she's dead. Tho KC can still fan the flames of your theories and post after me that there's plenty of red heads still around "possibly".....

sailorangel59
Apr 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hannah has become the Schrodingers Cat for We're Alive.

bradarro11
Apr 19th, 2012, 05:27 AM
i think the girl (hannah) is dead, i think scratch sent her worst team to kill/slow Saul, Burt etc... but they failed, i think although it is possible the mallers heard kalani's voice on the CB they didnt put 2 and 2 together because of scratch's reaction when she saw the chopper "NO F***ING WAY" if she new kalani was alive she had to expect they tower would put his abilities to good use at some point, otherwise why kill his daughter? its an intresting story line and i have to admit i missed it the first time i listened to that chapter that it was kalani's girl ( as he put it ) it took a second listen to grab that bit of info. but hannah is dead and kalani's involvement in were alive has been completed.