PDA

View Full Version : How Michael and his group might go back to LA

Leah
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
First of all, Thank you Nik for the warm welcome! :D Skunkan rules

I've been thinking a lot about a possible scenario for Michael and the rest of the group to return to LA.
I read that some people were thinking that Fort Irwin might be the mallers (because of Puck), but there might be another reason for them to want to leave Fort Irwin.

What if the soldiers at Fort Irwin decide to throw Tanya out, or kill her, because of scratch marks / bite marks of a possible infection?
I'm sure the group will decide to stick up for her and join her.
The soldiers (especially if they are Mallers) will not give up the helicopter.

So where can the go on foot?? Or by car?? They might decide to return to LA.

And say that Fort Irwin ARE the Mallers, they might say something about Lizzy, or them holding Burt or Angel (here's hoping)
Might also be a reason to return to LA.

I mean, the zombie thing most likely started in LA and since many of the main characters are there, I don't think we'll be leaving LA any time soon...

What are your theories??

yoyoyoyo15
Apr 10th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I believe that they will stay there for a while... Unfortunately I dont see them leaving for anything besides an infestation... One that could possibly be started by Tanya... Anyways if they do for some reason return to L A I dont know where they would go... I mean i think the story is going to rap up soon unfortunately... I'm not trying to be a downer but what more could kc do with the story? I predict (completely my imagination) that they will return to L A... With the helicopter I might add... And find Kizzy angel and burt (my favorite character) then go out in a full on battle with like 15 behemoths and every other special zombie out there... As well as ink... Therefore killing the leader and saving the survivors but giving up there own lives as they are smashed to pieces by the behemoths.... Wow I just babbled in my fantasy world for too long... Hope I answered your question lol.. Just my opinion

Cabbage Patch
Apr 10th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I think Fort Irwin is a safe harbor and a potential base of operations for Michael and company. I think we'll get a fairly quick answer to what's going on with Tanya and Riley, after which they will...

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Apr 10th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Cabbage, <br />
Now why would Datu be in charge of maintenance when they're at a training base with a maintenance shop and plenty of instructors for each area of possible concern?

Cabbage Patch
Apr 10th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Because Datu is just that good. <br />
<br />
Once the Army hears how he rebuilt a bullet-riddled generator and repaired a helicopter with just his apartment tools and some duct tape they're going to demand...

jayhel
Apr 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I don't know if I'm thinking the base is infilitrated by Mallers. Michael made sure the soldiers were legit by having them cite some military jargon. I mean, I guess one or two people could be in the bunch, but I'm thinking it's mostly military. I'm more inclined to believe Tanya will be the source of their ousting. Also, we have some non-confirmed group members death, maybe Riley decides to search for Angel. Or Burt (I hope you're still out there Burt) makes it to the base. So many people knew the end destination of the base... I wouldn't be surprised if we had some late comers to the game!

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I ended up here because of a Scratch tag. But, while I'm here...

I'm leaning toward the group returning to L.A. in an attempt to get away from Ft. Irwin. The people there seem sketchy, secretive and a little on the aggressive side. Then again, with all that has transpired they're most likely being cautious. However, Tanya's treatment in the coming episodes may be enough to push them out. Shades of the Colony?

/twocents

Cabbage Patch
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:37 PM
There's a big difference between a functioning hierarchy and an authoritarian dictatorship! The survivors at Fort Irwin haven't been mistreated. In fact they're being treated in pretty much the same way that they treated Pippen (minus the 9mm lobotomy). Suspicion is always in order in this strange world, but so far there isn't a serious reason to run away from Fort Irwin, yet.

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Depends on what they do to Tanya, I suppose. But you're absolutely right. Suspicion is the name of the game.

GeneTwo
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:50 PM
So I'm going to start channeling zombie. Big loud flying thing fly over Barstow. Me follow big loud flying thing. I bring fast friend. I bring jumpy friend. I bring big strong friend. I bring smart friend. We do lunch. :zombie:

Osiris
Apr 10th, 2012, 11:04 PM
So I'm going to start channeling zombie. Big loud flying thing fly over Barstow. Me follow big loud flying thing. I bring fast friend. I bring jumpy friend. I bring big strong friend. I bring smart friend. We do lunch. :zombie:

Don't forget

"After lunch we stand an--SOMETHING SHINY! Can I eat it?" lulz

Cromulent Frog
Apr 11th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I agree with a few of the others here. Depending on how Tanya and Riley are treated I think will play a part in their decision to either stay at or leave Ft. Irwin. Right now Tanya isn't making things easy though. I'm still not sure why she freaked at the very end. Made me wonder if she was a hermaphrodite or something with the way she reacted to the word "physical."

I think CJ is going to be a reason why Michael and company would head back out to LA. They can't stay there forever or someone/some group has to come to them. I can't wait till Monday.

Osiris
Apr 11th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Tanya has a tail!

Cabbage Patch
Apr 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Maybe Tanya has a really embarrassing tattoo or a belly button piercing.

Osiris
Apr 11th, 2012, 10:03 PM
A tattoo of a hermaphrodite monkey on her ass?