PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 28 Part 2: Theories

Richboy
Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:52 AM
Post What you think might happen next.....

Raven
Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM
This occurred to me yesterday What if the title is not only a reference to Kalani's journal now that we know he didn't get a chance to finish it but also to someone else? We have spent a lot of time looking backwards and I still think there is much more to the Saul and Victor meeting with CJ that we need to see. I don't think she seems willing to let them stay at her tower but maybe working together to find out about the Mallers and where they went since it seems to be what is fueling not only Saul but CJ.
I know it came up on WND and maybe a thread that Saul will not calm down until he manages to get someone killed and given the circumstances maybe it will wind up being CJ depending what the LA crews next move is.

wh33t
Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
This occurred to me yesterday What if the title is not only a reference to Kalani's journal now that we know he didn't get a chance to finish it but also to someone else? We have spent a lot of time looking backwards and I still think there is much more to the Saul and Victor meeting with CJ that we need to see. I don't think she seems willing to let them stay at her tower but maybe working together to find out about the Mallers and where they went since it seems to be what is fueling not only Saul but CJ.
I know it came up on WND and maybe a thread that Saul will not calm down until he manages to get someone killed and given the circumstances maybe it will wind up being CJ depending what the LA crews next move is.

It would be damn sweet if CJ spilled the beans on ALL of her Z research. I hope the story's main focus point is back on the Zombies soon. We need to know what happened at Ground Zero, we need to know what the Military knows at Fort Irwin. In fact, the whole Fort Irwin thing reminds me a bit of Jericho (the tv series).

Osiris
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
Riley is killed.

HardKor
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
I really think Saul and Victor (and maybe Chinwe if our power duo becomes a trio) are going to end up going through ground zero. The cover art sure seems to show Saul in some sort of gas mask and the concept of "breath" certainly fits what we know about ground zero.

Osiris
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
I really think Saul and Victor (and maybe Chinwe if our power duo becomes a trio) are going to end up going through ground zero. The cover art sure seems to show Saul in some sort of gas mask and the concept of "breath" certainly fits what we know about ground zero.

And we 'know'... what?

HardKor
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
I was referring to he coughing and choking that Pegs and Victor experienced when they got near there. As in shortness of breath which would tie into the whole breath theme that the title suggests.

Osiris
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
I was referring to he coughing and choking that Pegs and Victor experienced when they got near there. As in shortness of breath which would tie into the whole breath theme that the title suggests.

It very well could. It could also follow the pattern and deal with either Burt or Angel's final moments. We've already heard from Kalani and it makes sense to remain on that ride to its logical conclusion. Jumping to Ground Zero seems to fall out of context with the events so far. I'm hopeful another question will be put to rest rather than raised.