PDA

View Full Version : Kc Loves the Forum -- Episode 28-1 Out Early!

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2012, 08:47 AM
We're Alive's getting bigger and bigger each day and Kc wants us to know we're still appreciated, so he's given us the new episode to release here a day early! The recording is being finalized for tomorrow and as a result the intro isn't finialized. If it bothers you too much, check back tomorrow for the final version (I've listened to it and I think it sounds fine).

Anyway, enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/were-alive/chapter-28

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
We're Alive's getting bigger and bigger each day and Kc wants us to know we're still appreciated, so he's given us the new episode to release here a day early! The recording is being finalized for tomorrow and as a result the intro isn't finialized. If it bothers you too much, check back tomorrow for the final version (I've listened to it and I think it sounds fine).

Anyway, enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/were-alive/chapter-28

hmmm early release and its April 1st.. hmmm hmmmm

AdrianHD
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:22 AM
This is awesome! :D Best Sunday ever!

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:28 AM
This is awesome! :D Best Sunday ever!

I know right, I couldn't believe that it was real! What a great episode too...

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM
I know right, I couldn't believe that it was real! What a great episode too...

*stares at you and the screen with deep suspicion.*

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM
*stares at you and the screen with deep suspicion.*

Have you not listened to it yet???

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:37 AM
Its April Fools day and I've been subject to a night of high jinx by some insane nurses.. No LOL I've not clicked on it. Hell I had to watch my water bottle and other belongings all night to escape the insanity

Wicked Sid
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM
I never thought Kc could get any more awesome! An early release, nice!

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:50 AM
Fine, I'll click on it

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM
OH awesome how nice of kc.

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
OH awesome how nice of kc.

See, we told you! Spread the word!

yarri
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:17 AM
I was so wrong Goodie I'm sorry I'm a paranoid old lady... Please forgive me. and Yes everyone should know of Kc generosity. It was a great eppi but I can't say nothing here I don't want to give off spoilers.

Hellbringer
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
this smells of rickrolling to me, but I'm game.

nikvoodoo
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:45 AM
This made lydia screaming for hours so worth while. Thanks kc!

awkwardalex
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:46 AM
I forgot the date

Test subject 9
Apr 1st, 2012, 02:34 PM
I did to.

awkwardalex
Apr 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
Is it bad that I keep listening because it makes me giggle?

reaper239
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:43 AM
excellent rick roll. but niks voice should've been louder. also i can't stop listening to it. it's like a train wreck, i don't want to watch, but i can't look away. i should've made sure to get on the forums yesterday, great prank.

nikvoodoo
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM
excellent rick roll. but niks voice should've been louder. also i can't stop listening to it. it's like a train wreck, i don't want to watch, but i can't look away. i should've made sure to get on the forums yesterday, great prank.

Yeah I know. It was a really quick thing I recorded at midnight after we just got my daughter to sleep after hours of screaming. I don't think I realized at the time how quiet I actually was.

reaper239
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:05 AM
Yeah I know. It was a really quick thing I recorded at midnight after we just got my daughter to sleep after hours of screaming. I don't think I realized at the time how quiet I actually was.

either way, great prank.

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
As mentioned, we pulled it together with limited time and my terrible editing skills. Lets just say there is a reason Kc hasnt drafted me to help him edit.

abayarts
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
So do we add rick to the cast of characters? Maybe he's behind the whole thing. O_o

Hellbringer
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
Sad thing is that I really like the song, even after 20+ years of listening to it.

nikvoodoo
Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
So do we add rick to the cast of characters? Maybe he's behind the whole thing. O_o

......*gears turning in head for next year's April Fools Day.....*

Damnit....now I can't do it because you're gonna expect it!

itsallgoodie
Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
......*gears turning in head for next year's April Fools Day.....*

Damnit....now I can't do it because you're gonna expect it!

It would have been so good too!