PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Obama

ImPaul
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM
We're Alive takes place in the modern day...will there be a Zombie Obama in the story?
That would be awesome.

Grognaurd
Apr 1st, 2012, 05:51 AM
Ugh, I hope not. I am too old and tired to suffer politics here. I come here to escape reality. If I want that crap, I will turn on the news. No offense Paul, but there is more than enough awesomeness here so we do not have to go to the cliche' of those types of touchstones.

Osiris
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:18 PM
Well let's not get crazy with the table flipping just yet. Consider the idea that the government would probably succumb to infection sooner or later, leaving the survivors in a slightly less dire situation. There would be no unfulfilled promises of rescue or aid. Health care would get a serious reform. The economy would bounce back through the trade of goods and services and we'd move farther from a paper-based monetary system.

There would be some definite upsides.

Zombama?

reaper239
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:14 AM
Well let's not get crazy with the table flipping just yet. Consider the idea that the government would probably succumb to infection sooner or later, leaving the survivors in a slightly less dire situation. There would be no unfulfilled promises of rescue or aid. Health care would get a serious reform. The economy would bounce back through the trade of goods and services and we'd move farther from a paper-based monetary system.

There would be some definite upsides.

Zombama?

gotta say, he's got a point. it would be pretty cool though: obama was in LA for a conference or speech or something, then got over run in the panic. saul and vicky are running around, and then, "hey, did you see that? i think it was obama." they investigate and BAMM! zombama jumps around a corner with a horde and chase saul and victor. it would be pretty funny.