PDA

View Full Version : CMS News System Reactivated-

Kc
Mar 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
The CMS News System has been reactivated! I'm testing it out and that's why you see the "News" tab at the top. I'm not a big fan of the CMS layout on the front page, but once it's polished, I think it'll be a beneficial system. I went away from it a long time ago because it was confusing having two different news areas and the posts never being in the same area, well, now they are.

If you have ideas on how to run it, fix it, design it, post here and we can get it polished out. Also, if there are any issues, please post them here too.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hey Bloggers: Be aware that just like the beginning of your blog can be read on the Blog homepage, the beginning of your blog can be seen on the newly reformed News page. Careful with your spoilers in the beginning of your posts!

Kc
Mar 29th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Hey Bloggers: Be aware that just like the beginning of your blog can be read on the Blog homepage, the beginning of your blog can be seen on the newly reformed News page. Careful with your spoilers in the beginning of your posts!
I can remove that if need be.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I can remove that if need be.

I like the blogs being there personally, but I just know the blogs tend to be a spoiler haven.......maybe it is best if we pull them from the front page....